(IP Logged)
00:32 Wed 2 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/snooker/17917326

he will change his mind i hope :(
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:36 Wed 2 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Ronnie winning would be boring he don't deserve it :S

according to you yeah but we all want our favourites to win don't we ill always support Ronnie, no matter how he plays

Why do people on this earth have to be sheep and follow the same players I wish people would not be so boring and pick diffrent players not saying your one of the sheep as you might of supported him for a long time. I use to support but stopped because everyone else did i'm interesting and don't like following other people. Yet I do admit he is a class player
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:44 Wed 2 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Im a Ali Carter supporter.. everything he said about Trump was right.

Trump smashes them about, get lucky and leaves nothing. sure he can pot shots no one else can.. but thats not how to win tournaments, you cant win tournaments, by just smashing long pot after pot.. because Like Carter said.. when you miss.. they will win.. which he did

Trump will learn.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:52 Wed 2 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  

according to you yeah but we all want our favourites to win don't we ill always support Ronnie, no matter how he plays

Why do people on this earth have to be sheep and follow the same players I wish people would not be so boring and pick diffrent players not saying your one of the sheep as you might of supported him for a long time. I use to support but stopped because everyone else did i'm interesting and don't like following other people. Yet I do admit he is a class player
you stopped supporting because everybody started supporting him? How does that make sense?
That is the most twisted logic I have ever read.

For the record, I am a Paul Hunter fan. Always been my favourite player. I do like Ronnie he can do some amazing things nobody else can but I just like watching snooker.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:00 Wed 2 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
yup a true fan supports his player no matter what, doesn't matter how they play for example derry will always support chelsea, my dad will always support rotherham, caeser will probably always support Hunter even though hes not alive but you get the picture, if you stop supporting because others do support him then you wasn't a fan to begin with

sad news for hendry, just when there was hope of getting back into form after 147 earlier in tournament, hope he changes his mind but the sad thing is you can't play forever if he does retire i hope he does some work behind scenes etc
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:27 Wed 2 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
how can anyone say that Ronnie doesn't deserve it lol, I don't like the guy but you can't take it away from him the unquestionable talent that the bloke has, If he was to win it then he clearly would have earn't it as the players left in are all playing extremely well.
samj147
samj147
03:05 Wed 2 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Ronnie has always been one of my favs because when he's near his best nobody can beat him. And yeah I agree what Carter is saying about Judd but I think he is an exceptional talent and when he has take a few beatings he will adapt compromising his potting and safety a little.
samj147
samj147
03:22 Wed 2 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Hard to see the modern game without the one man who transformed it. Respect his decision, a true sportsman only wants to be the best and when he isn't the best he isn't enjoying it. Hope he continues to commentate for a long time.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:46 Wed 2 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Hard to see the modern game without the one man who transformed it. Respect his decision, a true sportsman only wants to be the best and when he isn't the best he isn't enjoying it. Hope he continues to commentate for a long time.

Shame to see him go but he will have 50 grand from the 147 to go home with lol, as he said he Made the decision months ago, always been one of my faves, really want carter to lift the trophy terrible season this year for him due to illness and he is striking the ball better than I have seen him since 08 when he reached final. If he can keep his composure an not get annoyed he could win this carter to win I say.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:52 Wed 2 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Think its the right time for Hendry to retire. tbh.

Just watched this documentary of Alex Higgins. Very good it is too.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:12 Wed 2 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
How can anyone dare say ronni is boring? When im feeling low, just watching that man around the table puts me in a completely different mind set, he as brought so much to the modern game, its so nice to see him back in form and very composed.

You have to remember Judd is still very young, like said before, potting the balls and taking the shots he takes, are not the wrong ones by any means, he just needs some maturity under his belt, a bit more experience and to feel confident playing the big guns.

Neil robertson has to be my fav player, been keeping an eye on him for some years now and just the way he plays interests me.

Mark williams, well I am not a great fan of him, never have been, I think he is a very scrappy player and I don't like his playing style (opinion, please don't take offence, as everyone seems to do) happy he is out of the championship this year after giving higgins a run for his money in 2010's final, but it was a great final.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:29 Wed 2 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
how can anyone say that Ronnie doesn't deserve it lol, I don't like the guy but you can't take it away from him the unquestionable talent that the bloke has, If he was to win it then he clearly would have earn't it as the players left in are all playing extremely well.

Im saying Ronnie Winning would be boring not because how he plays but because i prefer it when diffrent people win. And he don't deserve it he has put in least effort then any snooker player this season
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
15:02 Wed 2 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Whoever beats everyone else deserves to win, right?
Hey, if he can beat the others while putting in less effort, that's fine. Effort doesn't mean someone deserves it.
If I play 20 hours of snooker for the next year, doesn't mean I deserve to win lol.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
17:58 Wed 2 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
What a massive difference watching O'Sullivan play compared to anyone else. So quick! It's like watching Barca play and then some other team.
I know he needs to be on form to have a chance here, but the further he goes, the more I'll be watching
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:10 Wed 2 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
What a massive difference watching O'Sullivan play compared to anyone else. So quick! It's like watching Barca play and then some other team.
I know he needs to be on form to have a chance here, but the further he goes, the more I'll be watching
I agree seb, it's mesmerizing watching him today
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:20 Wed 2 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
thats one of reasons why i support him, plus he entertains me

this frame isn't as quick though.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:16 Wed 2 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
LUCKY LUCKY O'Sullivan dosen't deserve this lead :S
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:21 Wed 2 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
maybe maybe not but Robertson really needs to get going, as they said in commentary Robertson hasn't made a break over 30 in this session so until Robertson puts Ronnie under some kind of pressure the lead will just build.

can just see the negativity now if he wins the tournament...
adam_147
adam_147
19:27 Wed 2 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Ronnie getting the run of the balls but Robertson hasn't played well enough to deserve a frame.
Pages: 167
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Official Snooker World Championship 2012 thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.