dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:26 Wed 9 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
not yet eating
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
14:18 Wed 9 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
All right everyone?

We've completed all our games early, so there's nothing left for us to do at the moment.

First of all, well done to everyone who participated this season! We came out of the league with the most bonus points we've ever had, completing 4 out of 5 fixtures! Only one game went to defaults.

We may not have gotten the results we expected or wanted, but that's ok. This season has been one of the most competitive in a while with Vikings having a great chance to win it all. The other clans have also caught up- we can see that in the results- Legends only lost by 4 points to us!

Let me know if you are interested in an in-clan tournament or if you would like to play friendlies against one of the new clans.

Good luck everyone!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:25 Wed 9 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I would like to echo what seb has said end of the day we have some great players but at the same time we have been without some great players MVP and arpeggi to name just two, so the people that have played have done a fantastic job it was always going to be a difficult season we ha new players like myself and others who tried to make an impact but when we hve players like nicko MVP and arpeggi missing well they are a huge loss iMO we have done fantastic and hopefully strengthen for next season and take the title that we deserve :-).
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:39 Wed 9 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
amen, only bad thing is we may be out of the top 2 for 1st time in clan league history but thats ok as id like FSE to try and top that

yeah im fine with clan tournie, we got a format in mind?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:51 Wed 9 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
What about against new clan 10 vs 10 cup format?
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
22:05 Wed 9 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't think we have that many players that would be interested in playing a friendly, but I'll have a look at clans that might want to.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:02 Wed 9 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't say a lot, but would like to reciprocate what matty and seb have said although we have lost a couple of very good players, we have still done very well it doesn't matter if we didn't win the league, we'll get it next season! and count me in for any in-clan tourney/friendly :)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:53 Wed 9 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
if we go for friendly i think we need to do it with a full team as im not keen on those half teams yet but i prefer in clan tournie as it can't fail if we put work into it
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
01:05 Thu 10 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah, there don't seem to be any new clans around with more than 5 or 6 reliable players.

Ok, anyone who wants to play in this in-clan tourney, please let me know or post here.

Format: There will be 2 groups. Everyone within each group plays against each other. One "home" game, one "away" game against each player. The "home" player has the choice of game type- arc, reg, orig, or power and time limit - 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, or 30 seconds. You play 4 games of the chosen game type, 2 if you choose power.
Once all games are played, the top 2 from each group will play semifinals and then finals.

Players:
whocares8x8
dgeneratio
pirate_steve
crazy_greg
banana
mattywellie

Edited at 22:31 Wed 09/05/12 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:14 Thu 10 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Ok, anyone who wants to play in this in-clan tourney, please let me know or post here.
Players:
whocares8x8
dgeneratio
pirate_steve
banana
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:22 Thu 10 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
not looking good to keep top 2 unless FSE/Vikings have a mare but 6 points ahead of FSE in Bonus League so we might still win that yet
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:26 Thu 10 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Players:
whocares8x8
dgeneratio
pirate_steve
banana

Why with these players but mattywellie also
crazy_greg
crazy_greg
04:01 Thu 10 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
awww can we not do carom??
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:04 Thu 10 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Fancied a change so decided to play a couple of power games. Glad I did now

00:56 Thu 10/05/12 Power Snooker - banana got a break of 209
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:10 Thu 10 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Fancied a change so decided to play a couple of power games. Glad I did now

00:56 Thu 10/05/12 Power Snooker - banana got a break of 209

class m8
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
04:25 Thu 10 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
awww can we not do carom??
A few players last season said they wouldn't join because they didn't want to play carom. If nobody says that now, then we'll include carom too.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:35 Thu 10 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I will refuse to play anything seb chooses as he is a machine :-).
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
04:39 Thu 10 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I will refuse to play anything seb chooses as he is a machine :-).
At the moment, I would say I'll choose reg against you
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:40 Thu 10 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Haha I should thin u would as it's like 13-0 I think :-)
crazy_greg
crazy_greg
05:37 Thu 10 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
bout time....only my 5th arcade max bin a long time comin missed out on far too many...prob the reason iv reached the 500 arcade half cents milestone...bout time too haha
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Dollars & Cents - Cup Champions

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.