Players Championship

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 15556
sarah
sarah
12:47 Wed 18 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Apparently i have no chance of getting a default against him as too many friends on panel.

I don't necessarily believe that as i think it is honestly run.

But taking that into account I would rather give the default to Stephen.

Good luck to the rest that's involved and thanks for allowing me to be part of competition.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:18 Wed 18 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
How do you work that one out
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:25 Wed 18 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
It sounds like you already know you haven't put enough effort in to try and get the game played to stand any chance of winning the default.

Whoever has shown the most effort goes through regardless of who knows who on the default panel
sarah
sarah
17:16 Wed 18 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
It sounds like you already know you haven't put enough effort in to try and get the game played to stand any chance of winning the default.

Whoever has shown the most effort goes through regardless of who knows who on the default panel

Its what i was told.

But I don't need to justify it to you:-)

I said good luck..end of story, I am sure you all have much more exciting things to be doing with your lives than to be having a go at me on a forum.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:46 Wed 18 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I don't see where anyone was having a go at you, but considering you tell a lot of lies I wouldn't be surprised If you made this up as well.

I'm pretty sure what I said is correct anyway, no one is going to waste time trying to get a game played for 2 weeks then let there opponent have the win. It's clearly obvious that you haven't made enough effort to win the default so It's better off just been honest rather than trying to make out like your doing your opponent a favour.
sarah
sarah
19:58 Wed 18 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I don't see where anyone was having a go at you, but considering you tell a lot of lies I wouldn't be surprised If you made this up as well.

I'm pretty sure what I said is correct anyway, no one is going to waste time trying to get a game played for 2 weeks then let there opponent have the win. It's clearly obvious that you haven't made enough effort to win the default so It's better off just been honest rather than trying to make out like your doing your opponent a favour.

It maybe fairly obvious to you but its not the case, I don't really care what you think though so as far as i am concerned all can listen to fuunky:-)
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
20:34 Wed 18 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Didn't know stephen had friends at all

Up to you, either send in default info or dont.
stephenh2014
stephenh2014
23:20 Wed 18 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Apparently i have no chance of getting a default against him as too many friends on panel.

Good luck to the rest that's involved and thanks for allowing me to be part of competition.

Really? Or maybe you know you werent gonna get the default because you were avoiding me and ignoring my messages for the first 1,5 week, then logged out 3 minutes before our arranged time to play, and one day before the extended deadline you send me a message "I can play now" when I am offline?

I dont know who told you what about the league panel but youre saying yourself you dont believe it and you think the league is being run honestly, so why dont you send in your so-called default info?

If I had too many friends in the league panel you wouldnt even be allowed to play in the league as there is imo no room in the league for people who are purposely trying to avoid their opponent then manipulating to get the default.
Good luck for the rest of your defaults.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:48 Wed 18 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lol hahaha I'm glad you posted m8 just to confirm I was spot on, seems you weren't the only person he avoided either!!
sarah
sarah
13:05 Thu 19 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Really? Or maybe you know you werent gonna get the default because you were avoiding me and ignoring my messages for the first 1,5 week, then logged out 3 minutes before our arranged time to play, and one day before the extended deadline you send me a message "I can play now" when I am offline?

I dont know who told you what about the league panel but youre saying yourself you dont believe it and you think the league is being run honestly, so why dont you send in your so-called default info?

If I had too many friends in the league panel you wouldnt even be allowed to play in the league as there is imo no room in the league for people who are purposely trying to avoid their opponent then manipulating to get the default.
Good luck for the rest of your defaults.

Yeah really :-)

Welcome to your opinion:-)

Its all rubbish but hey ho:-)

good luck for the rest
sarah
sarah
13:06 Thu 19 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lol hahaha I'm glad you posted m8 just to confirm I was spot on, seems you weren't the only person he avoided either!!

I am pleased this is happening for you and therefore you are getting some excitement in your life it seems :-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:15 Thu 19 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
If your pleased It's happening then I guess that's the reason you tell blatant lies because you know you will get a response, yeah It's a lot more exciting watching people like you on here making themselves look stupid than anything what's going on at work, keep up the good work Dave :-)
sarah
sarah
13:48 Thu 19 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
If your pleased It's happening then I guess that's the reason you tell blatant lies because you know you will get a response, yeah It's a lot more exciting watching people like you on here making themselves look stupid than anything what's going on at work, keep up the good work Dave :-)

I am guessing you are on your period or something Lucy??ha:-)

I am enjoying me being so important to you - please carry on taking the time to respond:-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:11 Thu 19 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I've never pretended to be a lass by the way!!

If people responding to your blatant lies makes you feel important then you must have a very sheltered life, have a good day anyway :-)
sarah
sarah
14:34 Thu 19 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I've never pretended to be a lass by the way!!

If people responding to your blatant lies makes you feel important then you must have a very sheltered life, have a good day anyway :-)

Where did I say it makes me "feel" Important, Please stop making things up on the forums haha

Another assumption you have made :-)

I await your reply :-)
sarah
sarah
14:37 Thu 19 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Posted Image
sarah
sarah
14:37 Thu 19 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Posted Image
sarah
sarah