Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Who Is The Greatest Player To Hold A Cue On This Site ?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:53 Mon 6 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I dont know where this would go, Or if this has been made before.

But the question is in the title really

If im honest Overall its damee, destiny, whocares8x8, banana

Single game type.

Arcade - ste_efc
Regular - whocares8x8
Original - damee/whocares8x8
Carom - destiny
Power - whocares8x8/ destiny/ slattty

Then you got the players who dont sleep who just love the day events and never sleep, they know who they are

To many to choose from
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:55 Mon 6 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Seb.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:01 Mon 6 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Although banana is a top player I'd take him out for arpeggi, 45 original maxes he has to be up there surely..

No one is the best on arcade. It's just that easy to clear up, anyone can beat anyone.

It's hard to say who's the best out of them 4, they are all on the same level really, but at the moment it has to be seb cause the others rarely play anymore.

Edited at 15:05 Mon 06/08/12 (BST)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:20 Mon 6 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
can't decide really if its out of the people ive played then its..

Arcade: ste_efc
Regular: banana (rarely play reg but bananas played the best against me)
Original: destiny
Carom: destiny
Power: Seb

out of overall i would say...

Arcade: ste_efc
Regular: damee (pirate and seb up there too)
Original: damee (peggi, dest and seb up there as well)
Carom: destiny (fuzzy, etarvt up there too)
Power: Seb reason for this is hes been number 1 for a year and a half (out of breaks i would choose damee or slatty)
adam_147
adam_147
18:46 Mon 6 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Two categories I think:

best match player: whocares8x8 (destiny in carom).
best technical player: damee (fuzzy in carom).

basing this on the fact that seb can seemingly win any frame, regardless of the ball position, and always finds a way to get a frame winning break in a way no other player I have played can. If you miss vs seb, you may as well just leave because he will beat you . damee on the other hand plays shots to open balls and generates max chances from bad positions in a way no-one else does.
for carom, destiny is just a robot and hits the "standard" shots at a higher % than anyone else and can adjust spin for every individual shot perfectly. fuzzy on the other hand has a superb eye and works out shots that really aren't possible .

Few other shouts: arpeggi superb technical orig player, pirate_steve very good match player, sort of a seb lite especially in orig. Mooney is almost as good as fuzzy at inventing carom shots. cue_power used to be a genius at finding his way round the arcade and carom tables. etarvt these days is turning into the new fuzzy of carom, not quite there yet but will be soon. sean_paul plays like damee at orig, but misses a few more pots . chase475 on the reg table was also a bit of a monster (and was very good at orig too, carom a master of hitting 11 cushions).
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:58 Mon 6 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
well said and i agree with you.

best player of pool and snooker, its a toss up between Seb, Damien and Dest, all as good as each other
sean
sean
04:44 Tue 7 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
destiny for all types
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:40 Tue 7 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Its pretty hard to choose to make it easier would probably be better to say who was the best at each type;

site opening to 2010

2010-2013
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:57 Tue 7 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
No one. Presumably we all hold Mouses or use touchpads...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:39 Tue 7 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
lol Moons
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:28 Tue 7 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
You never know Joe, wouldn't put it past some people to sit there holding a cue just to feel like a real snooker player. Its like a fat 48 year old man sitting on his sofa in a football shirt with a football at his feet thinking he's the next Steven Gerrard whilst the footy is on the telly.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:10 Tue 7 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
me
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
17:45 Tue 7 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
The greatest player? Must be greatest. He was so great they had to ban him...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:54 Tue 7 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I actually miss his posts, they were so laughable at times.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:09 Tue 7 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Trick question... no one we hold mice
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:50 Tue 7 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
No one. Presumably we all hold Mouses or use touchpads...
Just thought of the new "cursor tool" instead of a mouse, or keyboard..There could be a "Cue" or mini cue, then it would be more realistic virtual snooker. Think of that, you would hold the cue like you would to play snooker in real life. But its your mouse

Sorry off topic :P

SEB hes best for last 2 years as a consecutive based on what i have heard.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:52 Tue 7 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
theres that already, called nintendo wii
b1gkuz
b1gkuz
03:50 Wed 8 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
stephen hendry or lately ronnie the rocket
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:26 Wed 8 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Excusing the obvious nominations... I've never seen his name mentioned on these kind of threads but I really think blutch deserves a shout - not only was he a nice bloke but I could never beat him in any mode, and he has one of the best overall win percentages I've seen on here for someone who has played that many frames
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:38 Wed 8 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Excusing the obvious nominations... I've never seen his name mentioned on these kind of threads but I really think blutch deserves a shout - not only was he a nice bloke but I could never beat him in any mode, and he has one of the best overall win percentages I've seen on here for someone who has played that many frames

good call, on par with destiny for win rate, he plays as slow as dest too, only thing what separates them is the maxes, rarely played blutch though unfortunately

see? is there really a greatest player (other than greatest ) out there as people could think of at least 10-20 nominations for this award.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.