Football results and reactions (4)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
13:52 Fri 2 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
"a good season"?? Klose is a god. He has as many good seasons left in him as he pleases
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
mich
mich
13:58 Fri 2 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
"a good season"?? Klose is a god. He has as many good seasons left in him as he pleases

But by the time we got him he would be 35 (if we go for him that is) so would be getting on a bit.

Heard a few times we are going in for a loan for Drogba, with his team in financial difficulties apparently us stumping money up front on a loan deal could help out... not sure how true.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
14:01 Fri 2 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
A whole long blog post because Clattenburg made ONE mistake in the game that was barely visible in slow motion replays... this writer, like so many others, is completely out of touch with the difficulty of being a referee.

but yeah, it must be a giant conspiracy where a lot of different people involved are really keeping their secret well.

I bet with a little bit of research you could find the same statistics about any other team as well. Clattenburg was in charge of the Merseyside derby where Evertone felt they got screwed over (when Gerrard talked to him and then he gave a red instead of a yellow as he planned, along with other decisions later in the game). He didn't referee another Everton match for 5 years after that lol. It's damn coincidence.

Edited at 12:07 Fri 02/11/12 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:08 Fri 2 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
A whole long blog post because Clattenburg made ONE mistake in the game that was barely visible in slow motion replays... this writer, like so many others, is completely out of touch with the difficulty of being a referee.

but yeah, it must be a giant conspiracy where a lot of different people involved are really keeping their secret well.

I bet with a little bit of research you could find the same statistics about any other team as well. Clattenburg was in charge of the Merseyside derby where Evertone felt they got screwed over (when Gerrard talked to him and then he gave a red instead of a yellow as he planned, along with other decisions later in the game). He didn't referee another Everton match for 5 years after that lol. It's damn coincidence.

Edited at 12:07 Fri 02/11/12 (GMT)

I agree with you mate he didn't do much wrong at all. Derby v Stoke however............... he was worse in our match
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:09 Fri 2 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Every Ref has a bad day just as every footballer or indeed every person has one.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:14 Fri 2 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Funny how it always seems to fall United's way these 'bad days'...
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
14:19 Fri 2 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I would say he didn't have a bad day. He made one mistake that could only be confirmed with several angles in slow motion. That's not a bad day.

Also, people just jump on it every time Man Utd get a decision their way. The same way people jump on it when Barton or Suarez do something stupid. Loads of others do it too, but it gets highlighted when they do it.
As I said before, when Man Utd get screwed, people just say "justice" and then they erase it from their memory that it happened. Too easy.

You can find just as many articles that seem to show how silly these fringe conspiracy theories are.
http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/the-truth-about-referees-conspiracies-and-manchester-united?xg_source=activity

Edited at 12:26 Fri 02/11/12 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:31 Fri 2 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I heard referees were controlled by a league of super evil camels that rig games for onions.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:33 Fri 2 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Back when Rafa Benitez was being made into a laughing stock by our gutter press, a lot of people missed out on his very valid point.

"I don't think it's a 'mind game' when you already have control over everything it's a mind game when you have the same level as the other people then you can show you are cleverer than the others.

"But when you have control of everything and your chief executive in the FA and things like this, then that is not mind games. I will push, push and sometimes enough is enough."

Asked if there was a conflict of interests with Gill at the FA, Benitez said: "It's another fact. It is a fact that one person that has a lot of power and control and is on a lot of committees is in the FA. That is very strange."

Fact is indeed that in David Gill Utd have a very powerful man in a position within the FA that should be held by a neutral.

It certainly is a huge conflict of interest. One that wouldn't be allowed to happen in most professional sports or indeed most other football leagues in the world.

He is the chief executive of Man Utd and the Vice Chairmen of the FA.

It's not even subtle!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:53 Fri 9 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Would love it if derby could take some points away from Millwall tomoz!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:24 Wed 21 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:28 Wed 21 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Should be shocking, but it isn't.

Classless as ever from the Chelsea board.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:37 Wed 21 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
HAHA true
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:04 Wed 21 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
2 horse race now between Guardiola and Rafa according to the bookies.

'Arry at 16/1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:37 Thu 22 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Clattenburg cleared fo racism claims

What are the odds on chelski been tapped on the wrist
mich
mich
14:19 Sat 24 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Interesting read on Fergie time..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-20464371
Deleted User