Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
samj147
samj147
12:54 Thu 15 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
It's decent but there are some mad connection problems for me atm. I'm getting 4 bars every game but I'm getting killed seconds after getting into cover and out of the way, and also getting some bad lag spikes often.

Should be great once they sort things out and the amount of players has gone down a bit. I think the servers are taking a bit of a kicking.

Yeh there's been a ton of connection issues, specially on the PS3. I haven't even been able to play for the past 5 hours or so, but David Vonderhaar has confirmed that there is an issue and they're trying their best to fix it as quickly as they can.

Well at least it's not just me. Think it is x2 XP this weekend so hopefully it's fixed by then.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:06 Thu 15 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
dissapointed worse cod out

Are you for real? It's ten times better than Black Ops 1, MW2 and MW3 put together.

Not as good as cod4 but it's a beast of a game.. they've pretty much fixed everything that was annoying in MW3. The connection is so much smoother, the maps are amazing, the colours are awesome, the sounds are the best yet by far, i couldn't comment on the guns because I don't shoot but the knifing is the best it's been on any cod game...

also you can have gold secondary weapon and even a gold knife which is something you don't see in other games (other than Gold Desert Eagle on COD4).
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:08 Thu 15 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
M27? I think thats the name of it anyway ha thats a pretty decent gun!

its decent, im using the FAL and SMS (i think) at the moment
jack_pot
jack_pot
01:36 Fri 16 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
dissapointed worse cod out

Are you for real? It's ten times better than Black Ops 1, MW2 and MW3 put together.

Not as good as cod4 but it's a beast of a game.. they've pretty much fixed everything that was annoying in MW3. The connection is so much smoother, the maps are amazing, the colours are awesome, the sounds are the best yet by far, i couldn't comment on the guns because I don't shoot but the knifing is the best it's been on any cod game...

also you can have gold secondary weapon and even a gold knife which is something you don't see in other games (other than Gold Desert Eagle on COD4).

Yeh I got my gold knife on the first day. Going for the gold ballistic knife now haha :D
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:49 Fri 16 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
nice, im on red tiger right now and on about 165 knife kills, when you get 200 do you unlock the other camos automatically or do you have to do special challenges for them?

im on level 55 though so might not have time to get gold (since bro is on it too). do weapons carry over to future prestiges or do you lose them as got MP7 and FAL on weapon prestige 1 atm.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:02 Fri 16 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
my favourite map is Hijacked because i can put my tac underground and can run to each spawn instantly trying to knife people.

the map i dislike the most is Raid (i think) and Turbine.
jack_pot
jack_pot
02:26 Sat 17 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
nice, im on red tiger right now and on about 165 knife kills, when you get 200 do you unlock the other camos automatically or do you have to do special challenges for them?

im on level 55 though so might not have time to get gold (since bro is on it too). do weapons carry over to future prestiges or do you lose them as got MP7 and FAL on weapon prestige 1 atm.

You have to do special challenges, like get 5 backstabs and stuff. I'm trying to get diamond camo but it's so damn hard getting 100 assault sheild kiills lol
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:39 Sat 17 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
not Raid Drone is map i was thinking of

in answer to my other question, when you prestige you still have to unlock the gun but you keep everything else including attachments and camos.

you also get a unlock permanently token which you can use on a gun, wildcard or a perk which you keep forever.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:35 Sat 17 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
not Raid Drone is map i was thinking of

in answer to my other question, when you prestige you still have to unlock the gun but you keep everything else including attachments and camos.

you also get a unlock permanently token which you can use on a gun, wildcard or a perk which you keep forever.

You not get to unlock an extra class then?

I use the free premium camo for my guns
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:27 Sat 17 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
you get a class automatically.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:37 Sat 17 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Okies, im only at like level 22 or something and i think 55 is the level ya need to prestige unless im rong

When ya prestige do you lose your emblem?

As mine WHEN its completed will have a letter and numbers and you unlock those when you get to level 50+
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:42 Sat 17 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
you don't lose emblem no.

brother said when he prestiged he had the option of...

New Class
Refund All Tokens from previous prestige
Reset All Stats

was something else but can't remember.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:01 Sat 17 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thank god for that, as i dont wana go thru creating it all again lol

aslong as i get a new class i aint fussed as 5 classes is too small

i like 2 assault, 2 smg, air takedown and Shotgun class
jack_pot
jack_pot
21:25 Sat 17 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Prestiging is pointless. You go through the weapons over and over again just so that you can have a different picture next to your name? What's the point in that lol..

I'm staying at level 55. Just gunna get my diamond camo and then I'm done with challenges.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:32 Sat 17 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Im only gunna prestige once like i did on Mw3 and Black Ops I, I had to go thru to the 10th prestige on Mw2 as i was on my brothers xbox account and he wanted to get 10th prestige
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:59 Sat 17 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
because my aim on every single call of duty game is to get to top prestige.

Cod4 = got to 10
Waw = got to 10
Mw2 = got to 10
Bo = got to 15
Mw3 = got to 14 (prestiged 24 times)
Bo2 = Currently on 1st

we have got to level 47 in about 12 hours from prestiging last night.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:01 Sat 17 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
only got the get a 5 kill streak with knife challenge to do then got gold.

any tips jack? when i get too close they just shoot me, even when i have dead silence on.
jack_pot
jack_pot
04:09 Sun 18 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
only got the get a 5 kill streak with knife challenge to do then got gold.

any tips jack? when i get too close they just shoot me, even when i have dead silence on.

You just gotta figure out the spawns and flank them. Don't rush out in the open, stay close to cover all the time, wait for the enemy to come to you, stay away from open areas, etc...
If you have a good headset then sound whoring their footsteps is always good. Don't try too hard to get a 5 kill streak though otherwise it'll just take longer. Keep going knife only and eventually you'll get it, it's only 5 kills.

I finally managed to get my gold ballistic knife today.
nearly got a gold crossbow too, just need to get a 5 kill streak and empty a full clip without missing.
then it's onto the riot shield which is horrible to use :l
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:07 Sun 18 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
np bro got a 20 streak and didn't see but on challenge it only counted as 1 bloodthirsty medal towards the challenge.

heard him shout hes got the gold knife
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:08 Sun 18 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
also on 2nd prestige now, so easy to level up on this can nearly prestige in half a day.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.