Funky Awards 2013

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 145
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:35 Sun 15 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Why not though ? He has helped run the clan when its needed it, Hes acted like a captain which is why he earns the right to be in this. My opinion.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
21:41 Sun 15 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol cutting_edge doesnt have to enter him into his vote if he doesn't want to. It's essentially the same situation as at Black Ballers, where cutting_edge ran the clan, not ang_k, even though she's listed as the captain.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:18 Sun 15 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol cutting_edge doesnt have to enter him into his vote if he doesn't want to. It's essentially the same situation as at Black Ballers, where cutting_edge ran the clan, not ang_k, even though she's listed as the captain.

Why would i vote in something that my vote aint gunna make a difference as people only seem to vote for their friends or just look at the top 50 players in each game type?

Not wanting to seem big headed here but i think i am probs the most improved player on the site(and im still crap). At the beginning of the year i had about 18 regular half cents and no cents, now ive got a cent and got nearly 200 half cents but that doesn't get noticed as i aint mates with the best players on this site.

EDIT:

Ive seen a player thats been on this site 2 month and hes voted as one of the best players of the year how can that be when hes been on the site 2 month?

Edited at 20:22 Sun 15/12/13 (GMT)
_nerdzz_
_nerdzz_
22:23 Sun 15 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I had about 3 147s in regular, this year got to 23... Can I be most improved
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:27 Sun 15 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I had about 3 147s in regular, this year got to 23... Can I be most improved

Your ego is already big enough from what ive read on forums
_nerdzz_
_nerdzz_
22:28 Sun 15 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just saying
Tbf i_am_blessed had nearly all his this year too...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:28 Sun 15 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

Why would i vote in something that my vote aint gunna make a difference as people only seem to vote for their friends or just look at the top 50 players in each game type?

Not wanting to seem big headed here but i think i am probs the most improved player on the site(and im still crap). At the beginning of the year i had about 18 regular half cents and no cents, now ive got a cent and got nearly 200 half cents but that doesn't get noticed as i aint mates with the best players on this site.

EDIT:

Ive seen a player thats been on this site 2 month and hes voted as one of the best players of the year how can that be when hes been on the site 2 month?

Edited at 20:22 Sun 15/12/13 (GMT)

I think if you actually bothered to read the nominations that isn't really the case for the most part. Just by having a quick glance I can see that most nominations are legitimate - Hey, you've even got a couple of nominations yourself!...

And if you are talking about r1p0m4n_v2, it's just his account that is a couple of months old....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:29 Sun 15 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just saying
Tbf i_am_blessed had nearly all his this year too...

I think most of us have, was a nice little contest running for a bit during the middle of the year
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:31 Sun 15 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yes i am on a bout ripo n yes he is a great player but judging him on 2 month worth of playing on here?

You cant take his other account into consideration as there no achievements there as its banned
_nerdzz_
_nerdzz_
22:34 Sun 15 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just because he has the stats removed doesn't mean he never got them or ever played that well
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:35 Sun 15 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I can add Vice Captain if you want?

but yes it does include vices as well as in some clans in the past vices tend to run the clan better than the captain.

also it has captain in the name so lots more choice in my view.

Will probably include Pool next year with Mixed and Separate subjects
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:38 Sun 15 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just because he has the stats removed doesn't mean he never got them or ever played that well

He got banned so how do they count? He shouldn't have done what he did to get banned and have all his stats removed, that is like judging the young lad Januzaj as the play of 2013 in premier league as hes only just started playing this season for man utds first team, it just aint going to happen at all
_nerdzz_
_nerdzz_
22:40 Sun 15 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
There's no similarity there...
Imran still got them..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:40 Sun 15 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yes he got banned.

But that doesn't change the fact hes probably played better overall than anyone on the site with the exception of a couple.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:43 Sun 15 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Imran still got them..

http://www.funkysnooker.com/member/r1p0m4n/history

That proves theres no stats there, so therefore he never got any stats or breaks at all
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:46 Sun 15 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Imran still got them..

http://www.funkysnooker.com/member/r1p0m4n/history

That proves theres no stats there, so therefore he never got any stats or breaks at all

That is a fantastic concrete argument. Kudos
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:48 Sun 15 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I personally think that its the same person, in Football the players are different where as here only the account changes.

History only shows last 6 months even if they disappear after a banning so if i got a max now and 6 months later i cannot prove it unless i shared it on Facebook.

My personal opinion is that All Breaks should be shown throughout your time here and perhaps last 6 months of posts.

You can leave him out or add him, its up to you
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:52 Sun 15 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I shall list a few people that have hardly got a mention

thegame26
davey1985
sarahh
pattie96

Just a few people i've played over the year and they don't get a mention and they are great break builders in all disciplines ive played them in or seen them in tourneys while i've been bored outta my brain.

It's also another reason i wont vote as i dont see many other people apart from these play games.

Edited at 20:58 Sun 15/12/13 (GMT)
_nerdzz_
_nerdzz_
22:54 Sun 15 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
thegame26 *
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:57 Sun 15 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
thegame26 *

You corrected Richie's account name but not pattie? proves to show the top players don't care about what us "lesser" on the site that are trying to improve a lot
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Funky Awards 2013

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.