Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19394
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
02:03 Wed 6 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Season 17:

Signups are now open. They will remain open until midnight, Saturday, May 9th.

If you wish to participate in the clan league this season, please post your team name and members in the Signups thread.
http://www.funkysnooker.com/thread/6487/clan-league-signups

Each clan must have at least 6 and at most 10 players. There is 1 captain and 1 or 2 vice captains per team.
Please post your team name and list the players. Don't number them please- it makes copy/paste more difficult for us.

Once signups close on Saturday, I will ask for lineups for the preseason friendlies. You may continue to make changes to your team, even after signups are closed.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:40 Wed 6 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
mmm, to bad, nothing works :s, i cant even delete my java that is downloaded cause it also says plug does not work :(

i hope someone could fix me true this problem or i wont be able to play my games :(

thanks in advance :)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:42 Wed 6 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
if your a pooler mate speak to corsair, bob99 or _knightmare_ they might be able to help out
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
23:54 Wed 6 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
mmm, to bad, nothing works :s, i cant even delete my java that is downloaded cause it also says plug does not work :(

i hope someone could fix me true this problem or i wont be able to play my games :(

thanks in advance :)

Have you been using Chrome? I know you said you'd tried Firefox, perhaps try torch or opera, hopefully we'll get this figured out before the pre season friendlies.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:11 Thu 7 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
If your on Chrome try the #flag, napii thing, only a temp fix but i helped two guys with it today
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
01:51 Thu 7 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I've sent in the team sheet. So hopefully afer Saturday we can get the pre-season friendlies done and then the league starts!
kilimanjaro
kilimanjaro
01:53 Thu 7 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
If your on Chrome try the #flag, npapii thing, only a temp fix but i helped two guys with it today
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
01:28 Sat 9 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
And our newwwwwwest member is my great buddy and a great player! Welcome thegame26!

thegame26
thegame26
01:29 Sat 9 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
01:29 Sat 9 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Pretty much a complete team.. One space left but I'm sure we'll fill it before the league starts
joeyy
joeyy
02:04 Sat 9 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
welcome richard
thegame26
thegame26
02:07 Sat 9 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
welcome richard

Cheers Josephine

tbh im more of a mascot
joeyy
joeyy
02:10 Sat 9 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I thought dee's dog was our mascot! it's cuter, more intelligent and smells better
Probably plays better too!
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
02:15 Sat 9 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I thought dee's dog was our mascot! it's cuter, more intelligent and smells better

To be honest.. When the championship was on , she would sit watching absolutely mesmerized! She has a thing about balls, and I know that sounds wrong, but it's true.
joeyy
joeyy
02:16 Sat 9 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  

To be honest.. When the championship was on , she would sit watching absolutely mesmerized! She has a thing about balls, and I know that sounds wrong, but it's true.

they do say dogs take after their owners
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
02:17 Sat 9 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Well then that's a given
joeyy
joeyy
02:21 Sat 9 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
must say if we have 2 mascots, I'm happy! one is an adorable dog and one is a top player!
much better than the mascot running the clan and unable to play
thegame26
thegame26
02:29 Sat 9 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
02:41 Sat 9 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
must say if we have 2 mascots, I'm happy! one is an adorable dog and one is a top player!
much better than the mascot running the clan and unable to play

Are you saying I can't play lol.. You'e right,..I just want confirmation
joeyy
joeyy
02:45 Sat 9 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
not saying that no!
in an army analogy you get onto the battle field and fight along side your soldiers when the time is right
some other captains hide in their bunker miles away and watch their soldiers fight the battle for them
Pages: 19394
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

C.O.D. - Curse On Demand

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.