vixen_xox
vixen_xox
02:45 Sat 9 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Ahhhhhh lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:38 Sat 9 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Hi all .
i have been trying for the last month to get on to play , i have tried every version of java , every browser , the temp fix that was mentioned , 3 laptops , 1 pc and still i can not get on to play.
so as in real life , it looks like im hanging up my cue and retiring.
one last thing before i go , the time i have spent here with this clan has been so much fun and it was the people in it that made it so.
good luck in the future guys..... couch
erigert
erigert
10:13 Sat 9 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
not saying that no!
in an army analogy you get onto the battle field and fight along side your soldiers when the time is right
some other captains hide in their bunker miles away and watch their soldiers fight the battle for them

Your captain on pool?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
11:24 Sat 9 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Hi all .
i have been trying for the last month to get on to play , i have tried every version of java , every browser , the temp fix that was mentioned , 3 laptops , 1 pc and still i can not get on to play.
so as in real life , it looks like im hanging up my cue and retiring.
one last thing before i go , the time i have spent here with this clan has been so much fun and it was the people in it that made it so.
good luck in the future guys..... couch

Try the #flag thing mate on Chrome but i see you tried it, the #flag thing worked for two people the other day who i didn't know and thanked me in a message. I helped Abbylew the other day as well from days of discussion.

Try it one more time.
joeyy
joeyy
16:12 Sat 9 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
not saying that no!
in an army analogy you get onto the battle field and fight along side your soldiers when the time is right
some other captains hide in their bunker miles away and watch their soldiers fight the battle for them

Your captain on pool?

At least he has the option to sub in and play also he will play some games towards the end of the season I am sure.
I still think you need to change your title, if you don't play and just do the admin, you're less of a captain and more of a secretary
Or even better secret-eri

Edited at 13:49 Sat 09/05/15 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:16 Sat 9 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
not saying that no!

Your captain on pool?

At least he has the option to sub in and play also he will play some games towards the end of the season I am sure.
I still think you need to change your title, if you don't play and just do the admin, you're less of a captain and more of a secretary
Or even better secret-eri

Edited at 13:49 Sat 09/05/15 (BST)

I'd rather be a non playing captain than a captain that picks who he wants to play and will only play opponents hes certain he will beat, what does that make him?
thegame26
thegame26
21:54 Sat 9 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Dee dee hope you don't mind but I found you a player to fill the last spot

Twisted her arm by constantly badgering her on Facebook miss_harriet is Gona help out this season
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
03:54 Sun 10 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Awesome, she's a great player.. Welcome!

Full team guys woohooooo
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:58 Sun 10 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey guys, Season 17 Pre Friendlies are here!

When you can, can you send me and Seb lineups for the following games.

Fixtures assuming it stays with the 5 teams:

D&C vs Snooker Legends
Assassins vs Curse on Demand
FSD vs Snooker Legends
Assassins vs FSD
Curse on Demand vs D&C

Since theres no new clans i don't need to go over the layout but please send names like this...

dgeneratio
vixen_xox
erigert

So we can copy and paste directly on the site. Also remember to order them correctly (Arc, Reg, Orig, Carom, Power, Mixed)

As its the start of a new season i would like to remind clans of our Code of Conduct particularly the rule about conceding...
http://funkysnookerclanleague.weebly.com/90-code-of-conduct.html

Thanks and have a great season
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
15:33 Sun 10 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Ok guys can people message me which game type they'd prefer so I can have some kind of general idea when sending in the lineups since we have new players. I'm going to leave vvhite out of the pre season friendlies as he is still having java issues and also Stephen as he is busy right now but both will be available subs should they return this week.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
18:39 Sun 10 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Ok if you weren't one of the people who messaged me with your preferred game type (it's been a bit of a rush so I apologise if you didn't get a chance) I'm going to make a somewhat funky educated guess and send in the lineups. But remember, the game type you're in for the pre season friendlies is not necessarily the type you are expected to play every fixture, I try to change peoples game types around to suit their preference as best I can.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
20:19 Tue 12 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
All lineups have been sent in for each team so hopefully the pre-season friendlies will be starting this week sometime, I think it's just a matter of the league runners preparing everything now.

Curse on Demand for this season:

vixen_xox
stephenh2014
2pac786
rossunited
vvhite
kilimanjaro
linfield1886
joeyy
thegame26
miss_harriet
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:54 Thu 14 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Sorry guys net was cut off Sunday Dinner until now, Bill wasn't paid but dad was going to use his Skybet winnings to pay but didn't get put in so he couldn't. I didn't know about the bill until it went off on Sunday so had no way of knowing

Will release games later if it hasn't done already
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:04 Thu 14 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Apologies about the delay guys, the fixtures has been released and can be found here:
http://funkysnookerclanleague.weebly.com/clan-league.html

Please be aware its the Completion is what counts in this Fixture not the actual score. The Pass rate is 12/14 games (includes Killer). Any Clan what achieves this is automatically in the season, If your below what is required then goes for the panel to decide.

Please also post any matches played in the Results Thread, Breaks don't count in the friendlies so up to you if you want to post them (mandatory for the season).

Normally the deadline would be a Sunday but as these are late the deadline is Thursday 28th May

Have Fun and Good Luck
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
21:10 Thu 14 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Curse on Demand VS Nocturnal Assassins

Arcade
2pac786 vs fuunky
Regular
thegame26 vs clifton188
Original
kilimanjaro vs d_legend
Carom
joeyy vs r1p0m4n_v2
Power
miss_harriet vs dv8
Mixed
linfield1886 vs _nerdzz_
Killer
0-0

Curse on Demand VS Dollars & Cents

Arcade
2pac786 vs pilbyjoel
Regular
joeyy vs torres9
Original
kilimanjaro vs whocares8x8
Carom
vixen_xox vs rank_stinger
Power
thegame26 vs mrmagic
Mixed
rossunited vs sarahh
Killer
0-0

Remember guys, it's the pre-season friendlies so results don't matter as they won't count toward the league, it's the completion of the games (including killer) that we need in order to qualify. You don't have to list your high breaks as again, they don't count toward the league, but please do if you would like to.
Same as always, 6 frames of your game type, 3 if it's power and 2 Arc 2 Reg 2 Orig if mixed.
Deadline is Thursday 28th May
Best of luck guys! Lets get it started...
kilimanjaro
kilimanjaro
23:24 Thu 14 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I remember why i was in D and C for many seasons ..... apart from being an integral part of the league champions....it was so ..............I never had to play Seb ...
lol

kilimanjaro
kilimanjaro
23:28 Thu 14 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Both matches under arrangement

dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:33 Thu 14 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I remember why i was in D and C for many seasons ..... apart from being an integral part of the league champions....it was so ..............I never had to play Seb ...
lol

your own fault lol, i didn't check who was playing when i rushed list earlier

thats why i failed to notice pilbys inactivity but i can sub into Arc and Greg could sub into Carom nearer the deadline
joeyy
joeyy
02:08 Fri 15 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
joeyy 5 vs 1 r1p0m4n_v2

joe- 6,5
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
02:13 Fri 15 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Great result joeyy.. Start as we mean to go on! Very well done and thanks for getting it played so early!

Awesome Dave, and yeah, Sebs a great player, but watching you knock those cents in yesterday I think you will be ok
Pages: 19495
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

C.O.D. - Curse On Demand

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.