Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

How far will your country go in the World cup?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:25 Fri 20 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
we lost that game against italy when he made an assist he should have scored but didnt even hit target, today he scored a tap in big deal he did more damage to us then he did to uruguay

You're deluded. Rooney was our best player last night buuuutttt because he plays for United you single him out...

You clearly don't know much about football if you're blaming a STRIKER for the 4 goals conceded.

Not blaming him for the 4 goals conceded , everyones at fault but against italy when he missed that chance he should have atleast hit target and last night he hit a shot straight at keeper, he does look to be improving but all the pressure is on him by the media which is affecting him, idc if he plays for united his an england player so im still behind him but yh it was all of the teams fault and oh one last thing against italy he was played out of position. rooney is not at fault for the GC but he should have done better and soo should have all the team.. relying on italy to do us a favour now
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:22 Fri 20 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Well, England have hit their worst ever World Cup (apart from the ones we didn't qualify). This has been the worst year of English football I've ever heard of; manager sackings, Man Utd. failure, lack of British players in the top-flite, etc. Absolutely appalled. England's current squad are too sloppy and ordinary to win or host the World Cup. It's their fault. Defence is weak, players miss the target and lose the ball too often and they don't get out there and consistently play to their limits. I always associate watching England with my father exclaiming, "Utter rubbish, Sturridge/Rooney/Johnson!" you name it, in front of the flat-screen TV. English football has been hurt by a lack of success and personality. It's not all over, of course, but they deserve this early exit. What a miserable, miserable side England have become.

Edited at 19:26 Fri 20/06/14 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:50 Fri 20 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
they deserve it, cant believe roy didnt pick lampard against uruguay , same old stuff every world cup
i_am_james
i_am_james
02:40 Sat 21 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
they deserve it, cant believe roy didnt pick lampard against uruguay , same old stuff every world cup

Lampard is just dreadful. How Roy picked him over Carrick is beyond me.

And not playing milner... Stupid.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:23 Sun 22 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Lampard is class
quickpot_147
quickpot_147
01:23 Sun 22 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
some real shockers tonight argentina just manage to beat iran and germany 2-2 ghana whats going on haha
adam_147
adam_147
03:37 Sun 22 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
some real shockers tonight argentina just manage to beat iran and germany 2-2 ghana whats going on haha

That Messi goal for Argentina though... mmmm.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:08 Tue 24 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Suarez just never learns becoming a vampire biting chiellini , Uruguay have knocked out Italy
crazy_dave
crazy_dave
01:35 Wed 25 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Suarez just never learns becoming a vampire biting chiellini , Uruguay have knocked out Italy

He is a disgusting creature! If you did this in real time and not football you would been done! Easy for me..... ban him from the sport! Great player awesome striker = nasty human
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:59 Wed 25 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
can't believe he did it again
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
02:24 Wed 25 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I can. When has he ever shown any inclination towards becoming better at all? Still a cheat or physical danger to all others, depending on what he decides to do on any given day.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:12 Wed 25 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Some guy had a bet at 175/1 for him to bite somebody during the WC. He is now 2k better off hahaha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:18 Wed 25 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  

He is a disgusting creature! If you did this in real time and not football you would been done! Easy for me..... ban him from the sport! Great player awesome striker = nasty human

He does have big teeth he was making the most of them the goofy rabbit, hope he gets banned for good.. dont get me wrong awesome player but this is his 3rd time now lets see how strong fifa really are
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:23 Wed 25 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Some guy had a bet at 175/1 for him to bite somebody during the WC. He is now 2k better off hahaha

can you put on bets like that? :S
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:25 Wed 25 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Liverpool will discuss the future of striker Luis Suarez, 28, at a special meeting on Wednesday after the Uruguay international appeared to bite Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini during their 1-0 win in Brazil.
Suarez later played down the incident saying: "It was nothing."
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:27 Wed 25 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  

you can bet on anything.

I could bet on you playing for England in the next WC.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:26 Thu 26 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  

you can bet on anything.

I could bet on you playing for England in the next WC.
on bbc football gossip it says one fan won £1,769 lol you was right
i_am_james
i_am_james
17:39 Thu 26 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
He's looking at a 2 year ban.

Being the 3rd time he's done this, he should be banned from football completely.
m_wood
m_wood
18:11 Thu 26 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
See ya in November Luis
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:39 Thu 26 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Agree, Luis must be banned permanently. If you commit unsportsmanlike behaviour over and over again, you've lost the game you love. FIFA should be stricter on this. Football may be about emotion but in all sport, sportsmanship is number 1 to all. Disappointed with the lenient four month ban.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

How far will your country go in the World cup?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.