LaG lAg LAG lAg

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:53 Mon 30 Mar 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Problem. Upgrade to solve? Dont think im hitting every ad and low quality it all the time.

Cure?

P.S Who remembers me :P
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:56 Tue 31 Mar 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Who are you?

i remember you clearly, welcome back mate

As for lag i'm not sure, could pay for Premium but seen people complain still, erigert mentioned something to me month or two ago involving Task Manager and Processes but would need to ask him.

Possibly have less files or more memory and heard on Angels i go on that a faster processor helps too.

sorry i can't be much more help mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:58 Tue 31 Mar 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Ctrl+alt+delete
Processes
*Java.exe*
Right click on it
Set priority
High
click ok

dgeneratio

baxter
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:09 Tue 31 Mar 15 (BST)  [Link]  
does that work for Flash too as i rarely lag on funky but on Angels i lag if i don't hide the avatars
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:14 Tue 31 Mar 15 (BST)  [Link]  
does that work for Flash too as i rarely lag on funky but on Angels i lag if i don't hide the avatars

I'm not sure mate, I run windows 7 ultimate ,
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:37 Tue 31 Mar 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Ctrl+alt+delete
Processes
*Java.exe*
Right click on it
Set priority
High
click ok

Did try this once but my Java was then slow or crashed so reverted to normal. could try it for nothing though bax
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:14 Tue 31 Mar 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey Dgen and all peoples :D Glad to be back :P

When I try that I have 6 that say chrome.exe 32 and lots more but no java.exe?

I know im using chrome but it never lagged so much before. Opera is slightly better.
erigert
erigert
21:22 Tue 31 Mar 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey Dgen and all peoples :D Glad to be back :P

When I try that I have 6 that say chrome.exe 32 and lots more but no java.exe?

I know im using chrome but it never lagged so much before. Opera is slightly better.

Try jp2launcher.exe
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:55 Tue 31 Mar 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Ok I set them both to high see what happens, thanks. I be in touch :D
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:36 Wed 1 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
No difference for me :(
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:44 Wed 1 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
unlucky mate, sadly changing the quality seems to be the only fix at the moment or paying for premium which is risky.

could try a fast browser like Opera but we already discussed in pm.

sorry i can't be much more help mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:54 Wed 1 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
No probs mate thanks for posting anyways

I try mess around with a few settings see what happens lol.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
20:15 Wed 1 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
If I were you I'd ditch chrome and use Firefox as chrome (for a lot of people) is naturally glitchy, also make sure that while you are on the actual game server that you have your homepage minimised as when the ads change on the homepage it can cause your game window to freeze or lag. Close any other programs you have open or running in the background or any webpages you aren't using and if you do have any open keep them minimised so they only thing you have up is your game window. Failing all that, the only answer would probably be to upgrade to premium, however I'm pretty sure people don't want to feel pushed into spending money on something that's free just because of lag, so I'd just do all of the thing above ^ and hope it alleviates it a little.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:07 Sat 4 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Tried everything. Dont work. Thanks for feedback. I really cant comment on what I really want to say so thanks for help all.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
23:30 Sat 4 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Tried everything. Dont work. Thanks for feedback. I really cant comment on what I really want to say so thanks for help all.

Try deleting your web history and cookies on your browser and computer, it's a stretch but things always seem to run a lot smoother for me every time I do it, I do it once a week. Also you could check your task manager to see what your cpu usage is while you have the server open, if it's a fairly high percentage then you know it's struggling with memory and that will affect your game.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:34 Sat 4 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Try deleting your web history and cookies on your browser and computer, it's a stretch but things always seem to run a lot smoother for me every time I do it, I do it once a week. Also you could check your task manager to see what your cpu usage is while you have the server open, if it's a fairly high percentage then you know it's struggling with memory and that will affect your game.

On Opera it also comes up with a pop up saying the game is struggling as it is using a lot of memory, always happens on Team Arena on Angels to me and i lag everytime. It says refresh seems to help run faster.

Could be slow Processor too? when i was lagging a guy on Angels said my RAM was okay (1.49) but it could be processor?
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
23:44 Sat 4 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
The CPU percentage is usually very high when the computer is dealing with a lot of things at once or when there is low memory.. When you hear your fan come on and go nuts if you go to task manager chances are the CPU % is pretty high. The simplest way to get your computer running smoothly without spending any money would be to download a pc cleaner.. They're free from lots of trusted sites, it organises all of your stuff, fixes errors and boosts the speed, since it's free it's worth a try, and even if it doesn't stop the funkysnooker lag you will probably notice improvements in a lot of other places.
baff
baff
Admin
23:52 Sat 4 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
The CPU percentage is usually very high when the computer is dealing with a lot of things at once or when there is low memory.. When you hear your fan come on and go nuts if you go to task manager chances are the CPU % is pretty high. The simplest way to get your computer running smoothly without spending any money would be to download a pc cleaner.. They're free from lots of trusted sites, it organises all of your stuff, fixes errors and boosts the speed, since it's free it's worth a try, and even if it doesn't stop the funkysnooker lag you will probably notice improvements in a lot of other places.

I'll second this - CCleaner is very good and reliable.
budweiser
budweiser
01:35 Sun 5 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Windows washer works very well, cleans all and makes speed/space faster.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:11 Sun 5 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I never had any problems before. And I have backed up all my stuff and re-booted it. I remember when I was good (lol) and played more I never had lagg and other people were like "Omg lagg" and I used to think. really? But its true ha! Im screwed
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

LaG lAg LAG lAg

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.