Application requesting permission to load a resource SOLVED

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:16 Sun 6 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I get this come up when playing. But the problem is it only appears when im due to play one certain player. Never have it with anyone else just one. Is it possible there running an aimer software as it never happens with anyone else? It totally crashes the game and i cant cancel or run the security warning and have to restart the laptop to get rid of the security warning.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:44 Sun 6 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I get this come up when playing. But the problem is it only appears when im due to play one certain player. Never have it with anyone else just one. Is it possible there running an aimer software as it never happens with anyone else? It totally crashes the game and i cant cancel or run the security warning and have to restart the laptop to get rid of the security warning.

not quite sure how to explain that lol i recently had that with you .. it seems to only happen in tournaments not ranked or friendlies which is odd.. not a clue mate ive had that quite a bit with various people,
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:50 Sun 6 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Its only you i get it with, thats why the Power tourney i couldnt play. Thing is i can get rid of the table screen but then i get the warning beeping from it but no screen.
quickpot_147
quickpot_147
03:21 Mon 7 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
the extra resource is the premium queue i have that problem alot i fixed it for a few days but now its back, only if nick could just get on and fix the game its not difficult
chezz021_v2
chezz021_v2
23:06 Wed 9 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
the extra resource is the premium queue i have that problem alot i fixed it for a few days but now its back, only if nick could just get on and fix the game its not difficult

Not difficult? please tell me... how DO you fix this problem??
quickpot_147
quickpot_147
16:23 Thu 10 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Not difficult? please tell me... how DO you fix this problem??
well i dont know but im sure nick would know how to fix it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:41 Thu 10 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
yep just had that problem, my oppponent left

**a problem occured loading the custom cue, reverting to default**
quickpot_147
quickpot_147
21:42 Thu 10 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah i cant really enter tourneys anymore because of it
nobody
nobody
17:29 Sat 12 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Keeps happening to me too.. guess I can't play tourneys anymore either
156sharknose
156sharknose
00:44 Sun 13 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Moderator:
This comment was removed by a moderator because it didn't follow our forum rules. Replies may also be deleted.

For more detail see http://www.funkysnooker.com/viewPostingRules.do
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:45 Thu 17 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
So I'm not the only one with this problem then,

yeah its only in tournament, load so much rank I've had to stop entering tournaments
156sharknose
156sharknose
22:29 Wed 23 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Moderator:
This comment was removed by a moderator because it didn't follow our forum rules. Replies may also be deleted.

For more detail see http://www.funkysnooker.com/viewPostingRules.do
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:35 Wed 7 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Any of you guys joined any tournaments recently and still experiencing the problem?

only asking because I joined a couple yesterday and didn't have the problem.

Just wondering weather I was lucky or the problem has been sorted.
156sharknose
156sharknose
00:40 Thu 8 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I had it again yesterday... 2 posts deleted by Mods? Brilliant.
at0m
at0m
01:37 Thu 8 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
OK !! THIS IS DOING MY NUT IN ..... EVERY TIME I ENTER TOURNYS IT RETURNS AND I HAVE TO REBOOT MY PC !! CANT DO A THING WITH IT . IT'S A CUSTOM BUILT PC . I KNOW I CAN USE OTHER BROWSERS BUT WHY SHOULD I . I COME ON HERE TO HAVE A DECENT CHAT AND POT A FEW BALLS WHILST HAVING A COLD ONE , BUT NO... "TOURNY SAYS NOOOOOOOO" PLS HELP ANYBODY ,ILL SEND YOU A VIRTUAL PINT ON ME .
at0m
at0m
01:41 Thu 8 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !! PROBLEM SOLVED... SNAPPED CUE SO CANT ENTER TOURNY'S . SIMPLES. GOING FISHING BYEEEE
156sharknose
156sharknose
12:14 Thu 8 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah at0m, it's not only annoying that tourny is lost, you gotta reboot pc or force browser to close just to unfreeze everything. Very poor.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:23 Thu 8 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Could try uninstalling new java and reinstalling old, i haven't entered a tournament in months but every so often the server boots which not much you can do about it.
obi1kenobi0
obi1kenobi0
21:44 Thu 15 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Only just come back to this site in the last week when a friend said it was working fine with Mozilla- well it aint! got through to second round of tiurney and a Security Warning appeared asking me to run or cancel an application- couldnt do either had to reboot and yes i was knocked out
dvz
dvz
22:38 Sat 17 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
posted from a pool player (not saying it has worked but something to maybe try)

Having problems with security warnings popping up not allowing you to click on RUN therefore having to reboot or refresh the page?

Try this:

Control Panel
Small Icons
Java 32-bit
Advanced Tab
Scrolling down too: Secure Execution Environment
Untick these 2 boxes:

1. Show sandbox warning banner
2. Show site certificate from server even if is valid

Click on Apply
Exit
Done

This will hopefully eradicate the issue over on Snooker too.

(Do not click on anything else - there is no DEFAULT button so what you change has to be re-undone.)
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Application requesting permission to load a resource SOLVED

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.