I won my cup semi-final match 4-1 against horse10000
sarahh
sarahh
02:25 Mon 5 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
nice win there linny
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:12 Mon 5 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey guys please read the Discussion Thread it is about the new season starting Oct 9th
http://www.funkysnooker.com/thread/9111/league-discussion-thread-ii/89#818764

^ I'll need to start coding soon to be ready as i'll only have four weeks from now to code so i'll review the situation after 7 days.

Thanks
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:11 Wed 7 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey,

Can we have a sub for Baz in cup please? Not sure on the whole reason but from what i was told Baz wont be available for the fixture.

Cheers
kilimanjaro
kilimanjaro
01:41 Wed 7 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey,

Can we have a sub for Baz in cup please? Not sure on the whole reason but from what i was told Baz wont be available for the fixture.

Cheers

I'll play whoever is left to play if they can get on for my time..ie after 9:30 pm
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:15 Wed 7 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey,

Cheers

I'll play whoever is left to play if they can get on for my time..ie after 9:30 pm

You already have a game in cup mate v booby_trap
kilimanjaro
kilimanjaro
02:17 Wed 7 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey,

Cheers

I know but if harry can get on I will play him...seen no sign of booby trap
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:19 Wed 7 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey,

Cheers

I know but if harry can get on I will play him...seen no sign of booby trap

Booby has been on through out the fixture mate, far as i am aware last time we spoke he had messaged all his opponents regarding games.
kilimanjaro
kilimanjaro
02:26 Wed 7 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
He messaged me 15 days ago asking times..I replied with my times ..he did not reply to that.ie saying yes no or whatever.

I have been on every day during the fixture more or less at my quoted times and zilch.

He has not been on every day , but if he can't play at my times then he should say so and arrangements could be made...

or I just arrange to play Harry instead or anyone else from your clan.

Its no skin off my nose and its in everyones interest to get it played.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:30 Wed 7 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
You need me to swap so you can arrange with Harry I had no ideas on the ins and outs mate just knew he has contacted you at some point.

In the interest of getting the game played though i will do a swap just now so you can try and arrange with Harry hopefully both of you can meet up and get it played.

booby_trap v kilimanjaro
w_hoolahan v bigbaz199

is now

w_hoolahan v kilimanjaro
booby_trap v bigbaz199

There you go mate.

PS - Still require a sub for Baz for the other game. Cheers

Edited at 23:36 Tue 06/09/16 (BST)
kilimanjaro
kilimanjaro
02:36 Wed 7 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
messaged harry
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:07 Wed 7 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Players Championship - 39 Players

Format: 2 of Arc, Reg, Orig

Note: Remember to make effort and post on the 'Players Championship' Thread or send to dgeneratio to avoid a disqualification (However if both make effort someone has to lose).

Players Championship - Semi Finals
Deadline: 11th September

legend_pot vs joeyy
count_raven vs crazy_greg

If Greg and Joey makes it to The Final, I have spoken to Admin who has allowed them to play on one computer but ONLY for The Final so i didn't have to potentially screw Joey or Greg due to one computer issue (i had to think really hard before Admin allowed it) and keeps the integrity of the Leagues alive.

Thanks Admin

Good Luck
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:45 Wed 7 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll need lists by Sunday 9 pm please, If Captains aren't around on Sunday and i post any member can send in a list.

If lists are sent in early then you can have longer for the Final Set.

Fixture Five: 11th Sep - 2nd Oct
League 9
League 10
Cup Final
Plate Final
Killer Final

Killer Final: 11th Sep - 2nd Oct
Anger vs Heaven vs Meat

I'll need times from Captains by Wednesday the 14th September and as before i'll compare times and find a date to play.

If i get them early i can determine a time earlier. It is usually the first day free (e.g. Mon at 8 pm would be Monday coming which would be week two) so if you want final week i'll need to know that too.

League: 11th Sep - 2nd Oct
5 HH v AM
5 DM v BB
5 DM v BAU
5 BB v AM
5 BAU v BYE
5 HH v BYE

Cup Final:
Winner of Anger Management/Back in Baulk vs Winner of Heaven and Hell/Dead Meat

Plate Final:
Same as Cup but Losers

I'll need two Cup lists for each scenario like before in case it goes the distance so two Cup and two Plate lists or can wait until Sunday and plan accordingly.

For Cup/Plate Final anyone signed after Transfer Window will not be able to play in the Final (e.g. lolumadbro) but can be given dispensations if the opposing Captain agrees to get fixtures completed however you should avoid using them.

Thanks
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:02 Wed 7 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
forgot to mention the killer final has a potential 3 players per team so if needed you can add multiple times or find a common time.

Cup is 5 players per team.

Edited at 15:47 Wed 07/09/16 (BST)
buckjam
buckjam
16:12 Wed 7 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
buckjam 1 vs 5 kyle147

Sorry guys. It was first thing for me and i had kids and dogs winding me up. He had the run as well first couple and i just couldnt get going. Missed some very silly pots. Anyway cant take anything away from him he finished up where he had to. Good games bud.
chezz
chezz
01:58 Fri 9 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Edited at 00:43 Fri 09/09/16 (BST)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:05 Fri 9 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
To be completely honest, I'm only good at carom, and the players you have are better than me in that game, so I doubt I'll be of any use to you

Its Back and Baulk mate
chezz
chezz
03:42 Fri 9 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
To be completely honest, I'm only good at carom, and the players you have are better than me in that game, so I doubt I'll be of any use to you

Its Back and Baulk mate

Thought I had the wrong one, my bad
Pages: 14041
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Heaven and Hell - Killer Champions!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.