Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 13839
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:10 Mon 8 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Players Championship - 39 Players

Format: 2 of Arc, Reg, Orig

Note: Remember to make effort and post on the 'Players Championship' Thread or send to dgeneratio to avoid a disqualification (However if both make effort someone has to lose).

Players Championship - Round Three
Deadline: 7th August

thegame26 vs quickpot_147
jimi_clapton vs legend_pot
booby_trap vs count_raven

^ I require default info for these games by Wednesday 9 pm please, after this time, the defaults will be done.

Players can complete before this time and through Wednesday Night if both agree. By Thursday Morning (or Weds Night if players don't agree) then the games will be locked and the Quarters will start (same deadline as the schedule).

Will do a draw soon.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:25 Mon 8 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Note: Remember to make effort and post on the 'Players Championship' Thread or send to dgeneratio to avoid a disqualification (However if both make effort someone has to lose).

Players Championship - Quarter Finals
Deadline: 21st August

booby_trap/count_raven vs etarvt
jimi_clapton/legend_pot vs m_wood
crazy_greg vs sarahh
thegame26/quickpot_147 vs joeyy

^ This round isn't random as want to separate the players who had games left to prevent a BYE vs BYE.

Should their be a DQ-DQ from no effort or equal effort then the other player will get a BYE.

Good Luck
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:30 Wed 10 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
When would you guys like to do Killer?

I'm free tonight, Friday and from Weekend and hopefully get Ryan or Greg on but if they can play without me thats cool too.

Cheers
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:29 Thu 11 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Players Championship - Round Three
Deadline: 7th August

thegame26 vs quickpot_147

^ I require default info for these games by Thursday 9 am please, after this time when i come online, the defaults will be done.

Players can complete before this time and through Wednesday Night if both agree. By Thursday Morning (or Weds Night if players don't agree) then the games will be locked and the Quarters will start (same deadline as the schedule).
count_raven
count_raven
01:01 Thu 11 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Killer

AM 4-2 HH

Game 1: RNG really screwed us here and HH had one or two RNG moments too, I went out early (two shots were bad luck) after one of them went out, Ryan won a 1v1.

Game 2: We played a bit better, as last frame i didn't miss many easy pots but was good safety from Baz to put us under pressure. I tried to set Ryan up but he said he played poorly. He got Carsten out then Baz missed 2 sitters after a brilliant safe.

Pressure was on him however as if Baz won a 3-3 would have sent HH to the Finals.

We got through with a win somehow in this and now we have to beat Breakers to tie with Heaven then we await immortals decision about the tie breaker. If it would go to a Playoff vs HH, we would have 7 days to play a 2v2 and would be one frame only.

Halfway there

sums it up quite nicely. thx, james
count_raven
count_raven
01:03 Thu 11 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Also played keith in cup match. He was quite rusty tbh and it went all good for me.

count_raven 5 - 0 horse10000

ggs ul
count_raven
count_raven
01:07 Thu 11 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Four Teams League
League Deadline: 14th August

Big Breakers 15 - 9 Heaven and Hell
Arc: haggisdcfc 2 - 4 klien
Reg: destroyer_v2 6 - 0 buckjam
Orig: timpark 1 - 5 bigbaz199
Carom: masterful 6 - 0 quickpot_147
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Four Teams Cup
Cup Deadline: 14th August

1 Frame of Arc, Reg, Orig, Carom, Power

Heaven and Hell 7 - 11 Back in Baulk
quickpot_147 0 - 3 etarvt (to be defaulted?)
kilimanjaro 2 - 3 roxbury_100
linfield1886 5 - 0 intincros
sarahh 0 - 5 m_wood

Heaven and Hell 12 - 8 Dead Meat
linfield1886 1 - 4 w_hoolahan
sarahh 4 - 1 immortal
kilimanjaro 2 - 3 dvz
count_raven 5 - 0 horse10000

Nice to see them all finished that early even if I am a bit disppointed with some results but what shall we do?
Maybe quickpot can ask etarvt to finish aswell just not to let it be defaulted? Every frame counts in league and all frames must be played (check clan rules )

Well done all.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:11 Thu 11 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
its a cup match and as Quick can't win or draw, the game won't be defaulted.

League is different though
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:29 Thu 11 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Killer, Jay has gone with the Overall Wins deterrent for the tie breaker so even if we beat Breakers we will lose as got 2 draws and they got an extra win.

so Heaven are through to the Finals regardless of the Breakers result so it is optional for us but would like to play it and try and win as if a playoff depended on it to see if we would tie 2nd place (AM vs BB).

Thanks Jay for deciding as both had logical reasons (Points Difference or Wins) to be used and as AM was one of the two teams, i didn't want to choose in case it seemed biased.

I think the right choice was made as next season i'm going to change a win from 2 to 3 points for Killer and Cup (and add Head to Head as a Cup deterrent and Frame Difference as a Killer deterrent) to try and prevent this in future.

The league has just come back so glad to have these scenarios now rather than later.

Thanks
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:36 Thu 11 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Killer

Finals
Dead Meat and Heaven are through to the Killer Final which will be played from 11th September to 2nd October.

One more place from Preliminaries are up for grabs from the winning clan only.

Preliminaries
Anger Management, Back in Baulk and Big Breakers are through to Killer Preliminaries which will be played from 21st August to 11th September.

^ In Knockouts only the winning clan will advance (no points system, just the Last Team Standing) in a one frame match but will need to know the order of teams elimination.

In the Final it will be a possible 3 players per team and the Preliminaries will be a possible 2 players per team.

The remaining Killers this set are optional as the places has been determined (Table Order can change but no value).

DM v BAU
BB v AM

Thanks
count_raven
count_raven
22:04 Thu 11 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
its a cup match and as Quick can't win or draw, the game won't be defaulted.

League is different though

Yeah right, James. Seems I have been some tired
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:48 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Transfer Window

Except for Cup playoffs, Snooker has a 7 day break from fixtures so for this week, players currently in clans has an option to move to other clans without quarantine.

AM vs DM Playoff any transfers won't be able to play in the playoff but players removed can do so.

If you also want players to play in the Cup Final now is the time to sign those players as once transfer window ends ANY player signed after won't be able to play in Cup/Plate Final.

2.7 Player transfers
From the moment the first league fixtures are released, players must stick with their clan. Transfers are only allowed during a 1 week transfer window later in the season. If a player transfers before the transfer window, they will not be eligible to play until after the transfer window.

After the transfer window, no further transfers are allowed.

For Cup to play in the Final, You must sign the player during the transfer window, this stops people signing dvz just for the Final.

The Deadline will be Sunday @ 9 pm for any changes before i'll release the fixtures Sunday Night.

Thanks
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:59 Wed 17 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Players Championship - Quarter Finals
Deadline: 21st August

count_raven vs etarvt
legend_pot vs m_wood
crazy_greg vs sarahh
BYE vs joeyy

^ No games played guys, deadline in 4 days
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:42 Thu 18 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
League News

Hi there could Captains send me list for following games please.

League
4 BAU v BB
4 HH v DM
4 HH v BAU
4 AM v DM
4 AM v BYE
4 BB v BYE

Cup
No Fixtures yet so an announcement will be made at a later date.

I would like Anger and Dead Meat to send me their "Winner Call" choices please and will ask for TWO lists (One from each scenario).
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:23 Fri 19 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Cup

AM chosen BAU as their Winner Call
DM chosen BAU as their Winner Call

Can i have two lists of five players (as it is now Knockouts so no draws), one for each scenario

Scenario 1
AM vs BAU
DM vs HH

Scenario 2
DM vs BAU
AM vs HH

Cheers

Edited at 11:35 Fri 19/08/16 (BST)
count_raven
count_raven
00:11 Sat 20 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Cup

Can i have two lists of five players (as it is now Knockouts so no draws), one for each scenario

Scenario 1
AM vs BAU
DM vs HH

Scenario 2
DM vs BAU
AM vs HH

Cheers

James, what does that mean?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:35 Sat 20 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Cup

Scenario 1
AM vs BAU
DM vs HH

Scenario 2
DM vs BAU
AM vs HH

Cheers

James, what does that mean?

It means send a Cup List for AM and DM, If DM wins then the AM list is used, if AM wins, DM list is used for Semi Finals.

It saves asking quickly over weekend
count_raven
count_raven
00:42 Sat 20 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Ah ok. Thats some logical.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:35 Sat 20 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Ah ok. Thats some logical.

Yup i like to plan ahead
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:19 Sat 20 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Cup Playoff
Anger defeats Meat by 8-7 so Anger gets to choose the Semi Final Opponents and chosen Back in Baulk so games are as follows.

Cup Semi Finals
Anger Management vs Back in Baulk
Heaven and Hell vs Dead Meat

Need these by 9 pm Sunday.

Cheers
Pages: 13839
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Heaven and Hell - Killer Champions!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.