where is everyone
daviking
daviking
21:34 Thu 1 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Enjoying the fine weather I expect. Wrong time of the year for computer games
jimi_clapton
jimi_clapton
02:41 Sat 3 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Bout yeee! Sarah off 10 days peeps, anyone know owt?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:44 Sat 3 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Bout yeee! Sarah off 10 days peeps, anyone know owt?

You expect anything else mate? Does it a lot.
daviking
daviking
14:58 Sat 3 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
ten days is hardly a crime, she will be back on when shes got a chance i'm sure, you can't waste your life looking at the internet everyday!

Plus of course she can easily be keeping up with things without logging onto the site, there is no point unless you're going to play a game.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:25 Sat 3 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
ten days is hardly a crime, she will be back on when shes got a chance i'm sure, you can't waste your life looking at the internet everyday!

Plus of course she can easily be keeping up with things without logging onto the site, there is no point unless you're going to play a game.

Jay - She said shes in Hospital mate, reason for her absence

Davi - Yes but as a Captain you have a responsibility to run a clan and you can't do that when off the site unless someone does it via third party.

Sarah chose to run the clan so she has a responsibility, It's like looking after a pet really. I understand real life comes first however as a Captain you should be able to log in frequently, keep an eye on games etc. It took 9 days in a three week fixture for the fixtures to be posted (and i had to do it) which isn't great as just over 33% of fixture is lost.

As a member you also have a responsibility to remain active and play games you're designated too and can't do that hiding unless you arrange by social media. Once games are done you can be as inactive as you like until the next set. If something comes up the Captain (Sarah) can make a sub then can do your thing.
daviking
daviking
16:04 Sat 3 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
LOL I think calling it a responsibility or comparing to looking after a pet is a bit silly, its only a game, its not like any of it matters

But more importantly, get well Sarah
haggisdcfc
haggisdcfc
16:05 Sat 3 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
if so then just post the fixtures up, and as a clan we will have to decide who to play what depending on activity until sarahs back
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:06 Sat 3 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
if so then just post the fixtures up, and as a clan we will have to decide who to play what depending on activity until sarahs back

its on last page
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:07 Sat 3 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
its only a game, its not like any of it matters

so why are you here then?
haggisdcfc
haggisdcfc
16:09 Sat 3 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  

its on last page

has any of the fixtures been played in the four team thing?
buckjam
buckjam
16:17 Sat 3 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
LOL I think calling it a responsibility or comparing to looking after a pet is a bit silly, its only a game, its not like any of it matters

But more importantly, get well Sarah

You've been all over that theme since you started posting on here. "Its only a game". Yes it is. Its also a commitment that all the players made when they signed up to play. If players dont play their games they have reneged on that commitment and prevented other players playing /finishing their games.
Regardless of how irrevelant you find it all (and you joined mind) people like Dgen spend a lot of time sorting the league out only for you to suggest it aint worth a bolt and if games dont get played then so be it. Its an attitude and it stinks
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:19 Sat 3 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  

its on last page

no mate as only posted other day so no players were aware.
haggisdcfc
haggisdcfc
16:58 Sat 3 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  

its on last page

can I sub myself in to play sarahs game
haggisdcfc
haggisdcfc
17:03 Sat 3 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
also dgen, ive messaged timpark about his game, could you send me our team list if you have it?
masterful has been offline for 13 days so ill find a sub for him to play carom
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:04 Sat 3 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
# Big Breakers BB
1 sarah (C)
2 thegreatone7 (VC)
3 haggisdcfc
4 yorkshirelad
5 masterful
6 daviking
7 timpark
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:05 Sat 3 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  

its on last page

can I sub myself in to play sarahs game

Yep you can, One player can also play twice as a last resort
haggisdcfc
haggisdcfc
17:11 Sat 3 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
vc hasn't been on for 3-4 days either lol
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:20 Sat 3 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Regardless of how irrelevant she finds it all (and she joined mind) people like Dgen spend a lot of time sorting the league out only for her to suggest it aint worth a bolt.

Cheers mate, Been concentrating more on Pool lately (and still need to code Golden Cues for FCL/FBL/SL) and middle of September (I should start sooner rather than later), the Golden Cue, Highest Run and Bonus League will be making a return next season so i have that to code by roughly 9th October as well but looking to be smart and copy the Original League Sheet and make modifications but i do plan an Auto Bonus League + Breaks Table which would require more coding.

Lots of modifications i can do but so little time, also on Sep 23rd roughly a new earnable free tier 8 premium (Chieftain/T95) comes to Console (PC It was a Clan Rewards Tank) so would be grinding that too.

Next two months i will be extremely busy but will still find time to play any clan games i may get. Worth it in the long run as i only have to code it once but its Hellish doing the work usually (Dreading coding Pool GC). On plus side i quit Leagues on Pool when season ends in around 7-8 weeks time so around my Birthday in November so more time for me to do whatever and less time arguing on Pool .
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:21 Sat 3 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
vc hasn't been on for 3-4 days either lol

don't need Capt/VC permission to do subs here, if their was politics like Pool i would have to but Snooker usually runs itself.
Pages: 11718
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Big breakers - we will break you !!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.