Big breakers - we will break you !!!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
sarah
sarah
14:55 Mon 6 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Messaged Elgoog, offline 7 days like i was so hopefully we can get this done asap, i will keep the forum updated.
sarah
sarah
14:56 Mon 6 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
If needed for killer message me, ill get the email on my phone and will take me about 15 minutes to log in.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:08 Mon 6 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Messaged Elgoog, offline 7 days like i was so hopefully we can get this done asap, i will keep the forum updated.

I'm going to save myself for Carom Sub (unless Greg can play early afternoon) or Curt plays then i'll sub in.

Dan did say Daviking would play your games so need clarification please on who it is.

Cheers
sarah
sarah
18:20 Mon 6 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  

I'm going to save myself for Carom Sub (unless Greg can play early afternoon) or Curt plays then i'll sub in.

Dan did say Daviking would play your games so need clarification please on who it is.

Cheers

Hi James,

I will hold back from playing then maybe till Dan advises, Totally understand i went away for 2 days which turned into a week, so have not been active, I am going to be on most days and nights now, so if possible Dan, i would like to complete my fixtures for the team.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:59 Mon 6 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
cool, i'll have a word with greg and if he can be a carom standby then i'll sub in to play (or anyone can as someone can play twice).

Tonight going to do some weeding around 6 or 7 then i need a bath so probably be 8:30 earliest i'll be on. More time tomorrow (afternoon or evening with a time guideline).

Won't be checking all the time though as my motivation is low to be online at the moment so if you have some rough times i can check around, that would be good.

Cheers
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:30 Mon 6 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Sarah you are notorious for being away for lengthy periods after expressing a wish to play matches but I'll give you this week to play see how that goes.
daviking
daviking
20:32 Mon 6 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
She was only away a week thats hardly lenghty!

I'm happy either way, always happy to play matches and was all set for the first two, its hard to keep up when it changes so often.

Sent reminders to the opponents so hopefully get games played soon, I should be on pretty constantly for the next few months.

Edited at 17:36 Mon 06/06/16 (BST)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:03 Mon 6 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm on for most of tonight if sarah or daviking shows up. If it's ok i'll play the first i see as it's a friendly.

May not be on tomorrow night as i have weeding to finish but i should be about tomorrow afternoon.

cheers
sarah
sarah
08:39 Tue 7 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Cool thanks

Playing pilly tonight will update later
daviking
daviking
09:31 Tue 7 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Still waiting for replies, was on for a few hours last night and earlier this morning. Suns out now so will try again later

Got a new tablet so the game is a lot smoother now

Edited at 06:37 Tue 07/06/16 (BST)
sarah
sarah
15:23 Tue 7 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Still waiting for replies, was on for a few hours last night and earlier this morning. Suns out now so will try again later

Got a new tablet so the game is a lot smoother now

Edited at 06:37 Tue 07/06/16 (BST)

Hey Davi:-)

Can you play this on a tablet? To me a tablet is like an ipad etc?

Sorry if i sound stupid ha
daviking
daviking
16:03 Tue 7 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah, its what i play on most often now im finished uni. Upgraded to a 10 inch screen so everything is massive
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:31 Tue 7 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
On for the afternoon, Probably won't be on tonight..

Just so both of you message me instead of Sam who is inactive.

google vs sarah/daviking
now
dgen vs sarah/daviking

If you're both night players, please message me a day and a time and i'll do my best to make it as while i could play until 11 pm most nights, i'm not motivated to do it at the moment and normally go between 9 and 10 pm due to boredom. Will stay on if i know one of you is on though.

I also don't do mornings as that's my xbox time.

cheers

Edited at 15:30 Tue 07/06/16 (BST)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:54 Tue 7 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
going to be on until 7 pm then do some weeding and come off for night then from tomorrow more late afternoon to early evening (up to around 9 pm).

cheers
daviking
daviking
09:41 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Done another marathon waiting session but only one reply to say a game had been changed again.

Can I suggest all fixtures are set in stone each time never to be changed under any circumstance?

Twice games have been planned and the players all ready only to be changed by someone else. Its frustrating.
sarah
sarah
13:16 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
me vs pilly

0-1 so far, i had to leave we both agreed politely and he was happy to continue tonight.

I had a visitor that turned up and with it being original theres no rushing them games ha

Will finish them tonight.

Dgen, if you are on tonight i can play around 9ish.

let me know or i can work around a day time tomorrow.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:19 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
that's fine by me sarah, see you at 9 pm

as for davi, i waited 6 1/2 hours yesterday for either of you to show, unfortunately i missed sarah as i took a break from 6:30-10 pm so it is false that you waited as i checked mostly by refreshing this page as i got no room on friends and not once it said you was online. Didn't check after 11 pm though and went off at 11:40.

Also been trying to arrange on here as i had 2 opponents so didn't want to message individually to arrange a time. Instead i try and get times from both and play who i see first.

I shouldn't have to wait 10-12 hours a day or play in morning or after 11 pm which is an inconvenience to me to play a clan game either so if i had a rough time i could check then.

For Subs, we subbed because google was off 7 days and didn't log in after being prompted. Usually Captains only sub in a time zone or inactivity which is how it should be.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:21 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Done another marathon waiting session but only one reply to say a game had been changed again.

Can I suggest all fixtures are set in stone each time never to be changed under any circumstance?

Twice games have been planned and the players all ready only to be changed by someone else. Its frustrating.

If a game has been planned/arranged then it is in your best interest to post and let the team/captain know about it so no changes will be made. These games are to seal your place within the league and show reliability within the team, getting them done as fast as possible makes it all that easier in the long run.
daviking
daviking
14:55 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Exactly thats why i said it. The fixtures were posted and messages exchanged to arrange playin them then they were changed for no apparent reason.

Im on more than ever, every night and every morning (weather permitting of course)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:12 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
google was inactive, that is the reason and your captain changed it more than us. Arc to Allypunk, Orig to Daviking (because Sarah was off 7 days), Orig to Sarah now Orig to either player.

I'm on most nights as well but took a night off last night on my tablet watching World of Warships and came back on at 10 for an hour and a half.

If someone is inactive, they get subbed. We are getting somewhere though as we're both on at night and i won't play in morning as it is my only chance to go on the Xbox before making myself bored for the day, waiting for opponents.

Sarah seems to like the 9 pm time and hopefully playing then too but now i know just to check at night up to 11 pm but i get too bored to play after 9 pm so i come off to watch dad on Xbox.
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Big breakers - we will break you !!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.