Big breakers - we will break you !!!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
daviking
daviking
15:32 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
With this weather im usually not in till 10ish, but my mornings are all clear till 8. Finished studies and between jobs so daytimes are pretty much out for me obviously.

I think iys unfair to say someone is inactive ifvthey just havent logged into the site for a week, a week isnt long and i was checking daily just not logging in.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:46 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
If a League fixture is two weeks then 7 days can pose a problem especially if you let it mount. 8 am is simply too early even if i could do mornings as i'm normally in bed until 8 or 8:30 am, make a drink then go on Xbox and no way i would play when i just woke up anyway. I can do after 10 pm if i know you would be on as after being on here all day, i wouldn't be impressed if i came on and had a no show.

Hopefully playing Sarah at 9 but if not i'll stay on until around 10:30 ish then log out. 11 pm is the absolute latest i can play though because i go to bed around 11:30
daviking
daviking
17:37 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Im actually picking up not too bad a wifi signal in the garden today so may try a game or two this afternoon
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:06 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
dgen 2-1 sarah

She was on an 11" screen and i'm not used to Orig on this 22" so evenly matched. I have to give her credit for playing on a screen half my size and did fairly well with a 30+ break what ended on a brown i was sure potted so unfortunately RNG wasn't on her side there. I played alright with 2 40+ breaks but nothing spectacular.

During the season i would have recommend her waiting but its a friendly so we played and to her credit, messaged me asking if i could play.

continuing at 9 pm tonight, Thanks for coming on to play
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:29 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
after i played sarah, if you have two on and i can rustle Richie on then could do Killer
daviking
daviking
19:07 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Having a break and have good wifi so will be on for a while now, so hopefully we can get some games played at last

Edit - ok its all weird, other people are playing the games again so can I know what games are available? Itching to play!

Edited at 16:22 Wed 08/06/16 (BST)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:41 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Big Breakers vs Anger Management

Arc: allypunk (2) vs (4) thegame26
Reg: destroyer_v2 (2) vs (4) joeyy
Orig: sarah (1) vs (5) dgeneratio
Car: fastboysam vs virtuoso147_ or crazy_greg
Killer: 0 vs 0

Big Breakers vs Back in Baulk

Arc: allypunk vs intincros
Reg: destroyer_v2 (4) vs (2) kyle_147
Orig: sarah (0) vs (1) pilbyjoel
Car: fastboysam (0) vs (6) roxbury_100
Killer: 0 vs 6

Deadline is now June 15th for all matches, It isn't a strict midnight deadline so more or less the morning of June 16th.

One needed to Qualify guys, You can also sub in partial played games but opponent has the power to restart from 0-0 or continue with the score.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:59 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Please Read
http://www.funkysnooker.com/thread/10380/interested-in-clans/14#815722

If all clans qualify by Friday Night (Just one game for Baulk and Breakers) then with a Mutual Decision i can start the season 7 days early.

Schedules are done for 5 Clans but hidden for now, Once all clans qualify it will be revealed.

Lastly do you want 2 weeks or 3 weeks per game?

- 2 Cup
- 2 League
- 2 Killer

is the general idea and can be a lot in just two weeks but enough to spread through your squad. Up to you. 2 weeks seems small but games played quicker, 3 weeks more leniency.

Note: Killer will be a mandatory two weeks due to schedule however if the times lowered from three to two then Killer will be one week as Killer has to overlap the league fixtures.

Cheers

Edited at 17:04 Wed 08/06/16 (BST)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:11 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
11th Individual Knockout Tournament

After a break, the individual tournament returns.

Rules:

1---The tournament is open to any player that is a member of a clan involved in this season's clan league. Players that have been added but are not eligible to play league games yet can also participate.

2---To sign up, please post on the "Clan League Individual Championship Thread" between now and Sunday June 19th (midnight UK time). Each player must post to sign up (if your posting rights were revoked, message me). Captains may not register their entire clan.

3---Each round of fixtures will be drawn randomly. Players will not be seeded.

4---Games will consist of 1 frame each of Arcade, Regular, Original, Carom, and Power.

5---There will usually be a 1-week deadline for each round (2 weeks for the early rounds).

6---The default panel will decide the winner based on overall effort if the games are not completed (messages, activity). Only sign up if you plan on playing your games.

7---The winner of the tournament will be this season's individual league champion.

If you have any questions, feel free to pm or message dgeneratio.

dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:48 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Players Championship Rules can be found here:
http://www.funkysnooker.com/thread/9169/players-championship

Everyone is entered who is in the League but players who are off 14+ days will be removed for inactivity.

Post on that thread if you don't want to compete (helps round one), This isn't mandatory either, it is an optional event so no punishments handed out for defaults in individuals.

Expect defaults in Round One though.

Cheers
sarah
sarah
21:01 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Well played James was a pleasure playing with someone so polite.

Neither at our best down to screens etc but the game with s done, sure if we meet again we will both show more of what we have got in the locker

I put this on your thread too James by mistake ha
sarah
sarah
21:02 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Davi what did you download to get the iPad to lay this please?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:08 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Same here, there is a Google Play App but can't play competitive i don't think and you need Java as well.

I'd try it but i suck at touch screens, This monitor is a touch screen but can't shoot correctly. Maybe One Day
daviking
daviking
21:14 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
It wont work on an ipad i fear due to aplles restrictions, but my old tablet was android and this is a windows one, just use firefox and java as normal.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:17 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Ah nice, mines an android

Must be hard on a touch screen
sarah
sarah
22:39 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Hmmm I want an android to try it ha!

I only have apple boooo
sarah
sarah
23:58 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
clan game

sarah 0-6 pilby

i wont play in the season on this laptop as its just impossible, but taking nothing away from pilby he played fantastic, 3 or 4 cents i think.

wp and old laptop is coming back out for the season!

Played my 2 fixtures so hopefully my reliability is being repaired.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:51 Thu 9 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Sam 1-5 Greg

Thanks for playing pal, know Carom isn't your type
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:06 Thu 9 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Can someone update the fixtures please my pc isnt working and limited posting capabilities on a smart phone
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:14 Thu 9 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I did yesterday mate, just didn't add Sams result as was played today
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Big breakers - we will break you !!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.