Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:29 Wed 15 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Should be playing mighty later but that kyle lad off a few days
sarah
sarah
13:03 Fri 17 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey

Started playing jimi but his connection is very bad which is fine it happens.

1-0 to jimmi so far

We was in our second game when he logged out at 24-17 and has not come back so i guess he is struggling.

So if you are happy jimi scrap the second game and we will continue at 1-0 to you when we can - we will get it played:-)

**playing rest Monday
masterful
masterful
20:35 Fri 17 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Sorry guys, lost the carom 4-2 . Was 2-0 up as well!

Next time.........
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:29 Sat 18 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Just a reminder about the Clan League Individual Competition.

I will do the draw tomorrow afternoon so you have until then to sign up. If someone is lazy then can get a friend to post.

Also that same afternoon Players Championship will be drawn so post if you're not interested.

Individuals will be done first.

Cheers
daviking
daviking
19:42 Sat 18 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm in

Waiting for a suitable time to play davidgault, just so you know its not forgotten
sarah
sarah
22:31 Sat 18 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey playing roxbury this weekend hopefully, all in hand and regular messages between so we will get it played.

New screen came today for my laptop! anyone have any ideas how i fit it! ha dgeneratio?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:05 Sun 19 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
been working so sorry for being off

message from etarvt he can only do 9am - 4pm i cant get on then

I missed an arranged time with mighty because of work but he has since deactivated
m_wood
m_wood
03:04 Sun 19 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Hello Big Breakers

Just played my good friend Blondie aka Timpark.

M_Wood 4-1 Timpark

Timpark played real good in Arcade
Timpark got 55 then missed, and I cleared with a half, so unlucky!
I got 98 in Orig, missing the pink for a century..
Carom, I can vaguely play, Timpark cant
Power 167

Good games brostaffa
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:06 Sun 19 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey playing roxbury this weekend hopefully, all in hand and regular messages between so we will get it played.

New screen came today for my laptop! anyone have any ideas how i fit it! ha dgeneratio?

If it isn't windows 8 or 10, Right Click, Personalize/Properties then Settings, Should be a bar called Screen Resolution, the bar should be full to get full benefits
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:14 Sun 19 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Both Individuals and Players Champ games has been released.

Every clan member has a game in Players Championship.

Individuals (17 Players)
http://www.funkysnooker.com/thread/10185/clan-league-individual-championship/12#816134

1 of Arc, Reg, Orig, Car, Power (Can stop when someone reaches three frames)

Players Championship (39 Players)
http://www.funkysnooker.com/thread/9169/players-championship/63#816137

Format: 2 of Arc, Reg, Orig

If tied the player who was behind picks final type with no bonuses.

Their is no obligation to play these, If you don't post on the respective threads to let me know. You must also keep up with messages and post on the thread (If Players Championship) to show that you're interested in playing.

Cheers and good luck
sarah
sarah
18:05 Sun 19 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  

If it isn't windows 8 or 10, Right Click, Personalize/Properties then Settings, Should be a bar called Screen Resolution, the bar should be full to get full benefits

Hi James:-)

Thanks but its the actual screen lol my old one smashed :-( got to take screws out and stuff !
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:21 Sun 19 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Ah, can't help there
count_raven
count_raven
22:40 Mon 20 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:22 Tue 21 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey guys, had some questions over Killer and added a few too.

Does Killer count towards the League?
Not anymore, It used to but when i made it into a separate competition then it got taken out so just the 4 main types count. Killer is 2 points for Win and 1 for Draw in its own Group Stage.

Why doesn't Killer count towards the League?
It made no sense to count towards Clan League and the Killer Group Stage, It is one or the other.

Why are the Killer + League Draws the same?
Didn't really want to do a separate draw for Killer so included it alongside the 4 League Fixtures with a shorter deadline.

Why do a Killer Competition?
I like Pool's format but modified it so Top 2 of Group Stage are guaranteed to be in Killer Finals and others play in preliminaries.

What is the League Points based on?
Frame Wins only, There are no Win Bonuses and no Completion Bonus due to 4v4 so every frame counts and as important as the last.

Is there a Golden Cue or Highest Break?
Nope as it is only 4v4, however main reason is because a player can gain an advantage by playing in the same fixture twice.

Any plans next season?
- Review interest for another season
- Review Killer Structure (if it should be removed from Group and added into the League)
- Possibly add Power or Mixed if their is interest but means a minimum of 4 players
- If i add Power + Mixed then the squad would be raised to a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 10
hutch1971
hutch1971
02:35 Wed 22 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Moderator:
This comment was removed by a moderator because it didn't follow our forum rules. Replies may also be deleted.

For more detail see http://www.funkysnooker.com/viewPostingRules.do
sarah
sarah
16:31 Wed 22 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Hoping to play my games tonight.
count_raven
count_raven
22:52 Thu 23 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
hey lads. do you have 3 players avail to get killer done? we could also do 2 v 2!
sarah
sarah
12:50 Fri 24 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey Count sorry I'll be on most of the day so if it can be done let me know.

Me vs jimi is 3-0 to him so far - will continue and get done asap.

My vs Roxbury is 2-1 to him at the moment and we will get it finished Asap.

I am active but my play is poor right now due to not being able to fix my laptop screen myself I got a new laptop and I don't seem to be able to pot anymore! Ha I am sure it will come back!

Not taking anything away from my opponents though they are fantastic and would be tough to beat at any level.

If I'm need to sub in for the other game we have just let me know ill get it played.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:05 Fri 24 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Just takes time, trust me, angles change on new monitors, i still suck on this 22" (i have moments but mostly about Reg) as was getting used to 20" lol. Was on 17" for years.

I'd give it a week and you should play better
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:48 Fri 24 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Sarah you might want to take it into a computer shop near you and get them to fit it, will cost you a little bit but its worth it as putting screens in is a long process and its really easy to break something else while doing it.
Pages: 156
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Big breakers - we will break you !!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.