Back in Baulk

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 11516
roxbury_100
roxbury_100
02:48 Wed 24 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
So, what sort of time is good for killer?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:21 Wed 24 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
So, what sort of time is good for killer?

If you can't get a time sorted mate then send in times good for you as some times are better than none at all
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:08 Wed 24 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Just a bump to send in Killer Times today by 9 pm if none sent i'll try and find a common time with teams who sent in times.

Cheers

^ Posted on BB too
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:02 Wed 24 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
legend_pot and m_wood reminder that info should be in tonight by 9 pm or will have to DQ both due to Players Champ Rules.

If you both agree you can have until tomorrow morning to play
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:02 Wed 24 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Me 1-1 Jimi in Cup so far, TBC

ggs
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:01 Wed 24 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey guys Pilby off 14 days as a sidenote
roxbury_100
roxbury_100
00:57 Thu 25 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey guys Pilby off 14 days as a sidenote

Thanks for the heads up, will deal with that shortly.

Sorry about killer situation, I can't really commit to any specific times at the moment and no one else spoke up
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:58 Thu 25 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
no worries, only Anger sent in a time so i'll random a day from our times as only one to send in a list
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:09 Thu 25 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Killer Preliminary: 1 game of 2v2
Anger Management vs Back in Baulk vs Big Breakers

Start Date: Monday 29th August @ 9 pm

This was based from Angers Weekdays at 9 pm list, a Random Weekday (Mon-Fri) was selected).

This is now the official time and can only be changed by a mutual agreement by all three Captains before Sunday 28th August @ 9 pm. Once that passes the date cannot be changed for any reason.

If a combined three players join from all teams (except 3v0v0) the game will happen that night.

Thanks and Good Luck.
roxbury_100
roxbury_100
01:17 Thu 25 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh boy, well I hope some of you can play at that time then
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:09 Thu 25 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Legend plays Joey in Players Champ
jimi_clapton
jimi_clapton
19:18 Thu 25 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Dont think Mon at 9pm works for me

gaz v james
3 - 2 to dgen
ggs and always a pleasure
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:58 Mon 29 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Killer Reminder

^ two players per team will be permitted to play. If its 3v0v0 the A Team wins by default, If its 2v1v0 the game is played as a 2v1, If it is 1v1v1 the game is played with one on each team.

Thanks
jimi_clapton
jimi_clapton
02:50 Mon 29 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Slim chance I can make it........might be single lol
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:35 Mon 29 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Killer Reminder

^ two players per team will be permitted to play. If its 3v0v0 the A Team wins by default, If its 2v1v0 the game is played as a 2v1, If it is 1v1v1 the game is played with one on each team.

Thanks

Tonight at 9, around 8:55 i'll be checking profiles and asking people if they can play. At 9 pm if players are late it is up to the other teams if to wait or not, however the game will start at 9:10 even if people aren't ready. If the others choose not to wait then must use the available players at 9 pm and others won't be accepted. Exception to this is when theirs only one team online to prevent taking an easy default.

If all three teams are happy theirs no reason why it can't start before 9 pm.

Cheers
stephenh2014
stephenh2014
00:25 Tue 30 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Unfortunately jimi and I lost in the killer game
Game started a bit weird as legend_pot accidentily left game just after the start, which meant my turn was now after jimi's. He set me up great a couple of times and eventually got killed taking on a more difficult pot to leave me something with 3 balls left. After that i missed an easy long pot which left me on 1 life, and a few turns later with 2 balls left daviking missed a red but it came back off the jaw and blocked the other one, i couldnt pot anything
Sorry for the result guys, it was mainly my fault, but thx alot jimi for playing and gg all
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:31 Tue 30 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Killer Preliminary
1ST: Anger Management (Dgen, Legend)
2ND: Big Breakers (Daviking, Yorkshire)
3RD: Back in Baulk (Jimi, Stephen)

First Legend froze so Dgen had to fight 2 teams single handed, Stephen provided trouble for Dgen before then, once Legend froze i thought i was in for a tough time but Davi left Hippes tough in turn left Stephen tough to eliminate themselves, I fluked a massive pot to take out Yorkshire then i Tapped on 3v1 lives on Daviking to win the round.

Thanks for coming on guys and for being so well arranged, surprisingly only lasted 10-15 minutes game wise.

AM joins DM and HH in the Killer Final which will be played in the final game of the season (11th Sep-2nd Oct).

First three teams killer on Snook went off without a hitch, thanks guys
jimi_clapton
jimi_clapton
12:11 Tue 30 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Unfortunately jimi and I lost in the killer game
Game started a bit weird as legend_pot accidentily left game just after the start, which meant my turn was now after jimi's. He set me up great a couple of times and eventually got killed taking on a more difficult pot to leave me something with 3 balls left. After that i missed an easy long pot which left me on 1 life, and a few turns later with 2 balls left daviking missed a red but it came back off the jaw and blocked the other one, i couldnt pot anything
Sorry for the result guys, it was mainly my fault, but thx alot jimi for playing and gg all

I was shokkkin lol but we did try
etarvt
etarvt
17:48 Wed 31 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Messaged masterful and virtuoso147_ more than week ago, still no replies. I'm off next week.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:02 Wed 31 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
i'll message Curt mate.

About Master, I only posted BB fixtures a few days ago.
Pages: 11516
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Back in Baulk

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.