Transfers predictions

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 145
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:09 Fri 29 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Torres may not be going to liverpool after all. Atletico's chairman has said all this Fernando Torres to Liverpool Transfer is all speculation.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:32 Fri 29 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Ignore all these silly rumours mate.There doing this because of what he means to the club hes the biggest young prospect around there not going to let him go without a fight BUT at the end of the day they wont want to keep a player that doesnt want to be there.He wants to move and he will

ALSO (apparently) carlos tevez has been spotted talking to a liverpool exucutive while playing for argentina in the copa america..SURELY rafa couldnt pull both of them out the bag if he does which is a BIG if.. hes a miracle man the 2 BIGGEST TRANSFERS OF THE last 5 years (benitez has said that he wanted tevez) and also mashecharno(bad spelling ) has pleaded with him to join him at the reds MAYBE JUST MAYBE
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:06 Sat 30 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
i can seriously see tevez joing the reds this season.... i hope he does! hes a bloody brilliant player and now he's had a season to adjust (as suggested) maybe this will be his season if he stays in the prem!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:13 Sat 30 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
ALL WE CAN DO IS PRAY

*PRAYS*
fastboysam
fastboysam
Admin
11:06 Sat 30 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Mark my words, stealing Dani Pacheco from Barcelona will be the coup of the century...barca reckon he was their next star in the making
....will be nice to see in the red shirt!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:27 Sat 30 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
forlan has gone to athletico, leaving the way open for torres to go to liverpool!

Edited at 16:40 Sat 30/06/07 (BST)
toontomh
toontomh
11:35 Sat 30 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
David Rozenhal completed signing to Newcastle.

Newcastle in talks with Barca and Edmilson. Apparantly after Gudjonson and Geremi as well.

I can see what people mean about Allardyce going for the older players!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:44 Sat 30 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
malouda to chelski
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:37 Sat 30 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
cisse to marcaille (or however u spell the thing) on a perminent deal 9 mill
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:54 Sun 1 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
2good said:
cisse to marcaille (or however u spell the thing) on a perminent deal 9 mill

Marseille 2good!

Edited at 16:54 Sun 1/07/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:57 Mon 2 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
thanks drunkmate would you like a job correcting my spellings cos your doing an ok job at the moment allthpough you spelt leapord wrong the last time
rams_on_tour
rams_on_tour
10:25 Tue 3 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Geremi has signed for Newcastle (just waiting for his work permit to be accepted again)

Torres should be in Liverpool this afternooon to have a medical.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:16 Tue 3 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
wprk permit hes been in the country for years? luis garcia has now joined athletico leaving torres to go to liverpool medical today announced as liverpool player tomorrow!

however on sky sports news it was saying that crouch scores more goals per minute and has a better shot accuracy and has more assists per minute! I think we're signing a big name for the sake of it! i'd much prefer cotten wool legs (owen)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:15 Tue 3 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
spot on mate only ive BIGGED him up hes probably not the 25 a season man he bring 13-20 goals still think we should buy either erm erm erm
theres no1 to buy
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:20 Tue 3 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
(directed to gooners)
with the signing of da silva or whatever his name is do you TRUTHFULLY think he will be as good as henry was i think van.persie is a top class player maybe he will be the man to fill henrys boots
rams_on_tour
rams_on_tour
15:21 Tue 3 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
2good said:
wprk permit hes been in the country for years? luis garcia has now joined athletico leaving torres to go to liverpool medical today announced as liverpool player tomorrow!

however on sky sports news it was saying that crouch scores more goals per minute and has a better shot accuracy and has more assists per minute! I think we're signing a big name for the sake of it! i'd much prefer cotten wool legs (owen)

Yes he still has to apply for one and if you do believe me then look at this link

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=474929&CPID=8&clid=4&lid=2&title=Geremi+makes+Toon+switch
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:30 Tue 3 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
ok sorry just find it odd. Torres has passed his medical now and flew back to spain! This could take away chelseas title of worst value for money record - shevchenko
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:49 Fri 6 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Torres To Liverpool From Atletico
Zenden To Marseille From Liverpool
Cisse To Marseille From Liverpool (maybe done in the next couple of days)

Other 2 are done deals an they have completed the transfers.
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Transfers predictions

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.