o ye and yossi benayoun (aka weasel) to liverpool from west ham
rams_on_tour
rams_on_tour
05:52 Sat 23 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Donati to Celtic from AC Milan
rams_on_tour
rams_on_tour
05:57 Sat 23 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
How the hell arsenal can selll Henry for 16 mil yet Charlton want 17 mil for Bent makes me laugh, Bent is worth no more than 6 mil at a push..

Most overated player ever!!!

Edited at 10:57 Sat 23/06/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:26 Sat 23 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
henry is worth £30 million no doubt but 1 thing isnt on his side AGE no1 is going to pay £30 million for a player thats got 3/4 years left were as with darren bent he has got 8/9 years left thats the only reason
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
toontomh
toontomh
07:31 Sat 23 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
2good said:
although i hated the way he never celebrated when he scored it always suggesed he didnt care!

Just because he didn't celebrate didn't mean he didn't care. No-one is going to be at a club for such a long time and score as many goals as he has and not care!

I like Henry and always looked forward to seeing him at St. James'. Though the times that I was there and he was playing he never seemed to be on his best form. (Except for when he pulled out that volley that Given made an amazing save from!)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:43 Sat 23 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
i think he was just trying to be the cool arrogent frenchman when he scored it just annoyed me as u wouldnt see any liverpool players not celebrate a goal. I no id go mental if i did but that will never happen lol. It just seemed that he was saying this leagues too easy for me thats all.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:49 Sat 23 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
torres to liverpool
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:15 Sat 23 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
2good said:
i hated the way he never celebrated when he scored it always suggesed he didnt care!

Since adebayor came though he started doing some crazy dances when he scored, but most of the time he just walked offcause he thought he was better than everyone and most of the time ..... he was.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:28 Sat 23 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah rite torres to liverpoool no way
he stay at his club or come to us UNTIED
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:36 Sat 23 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
motormouth said:

hmmmm typical united fan liverpool have VIRTUALLY secured torres now nothing can really stop the signing now APART from failing a medical HAPPY DAYS
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:06 Sun 24 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
lets hope hes not a flop like morientes!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:04 Sun 24 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
In most papers today Michael Owen from newcastle to Liverpool for craig the no-necked bellamy and john arne riise (not sure if i would like cotten wool legs back but i welcome the sale of no-neck)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:42 Wed 27 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
NO NO NO NO NO John Arne Riise OWNS!
rams_on_tour
rams_on_tour
16:28 Wed 27 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
motormouth said:

Do you know anythig about football? i think he's not that far from joining Liverpool now m8!

Edited at 21:28 Wed 27/06/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:51 Thu 28 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
apparently all the fans of athletico are protesting against the sale of torres. Is he really worth 27mill by the way cos ive seen very little of him
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:49 Thu 28 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah he is worth every penny of 27 mil. well maybe not that much, about 22 mil. but ya gotta pay slightly over what a player is worth to get him i guess
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:37 Thu 28 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
a lot of money to spend on a player with no experience in the prem id rather have the tried and tested owen!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:45 Fri 29 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
her we go people athletico have accepted bid from liverpool and Luis garcia (he drinks sangria) is going to athletico as part of the deal. I'll be sad to see him go but at the end of the day he wants to go back to spain and wasnt as consistent a player as what liverpool need. Hope the deal goes through and good luck to luis! im gonna cry
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:56 Fri 29 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
force_1 said:
motormouth said:

hmmmm typical united fan liverpool have VIRTUALLY secured torres now nothing can really stop the signing now APART from failing a medical HAPPY DAYS

motormouth us that scunthorpe UNITED! ???
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Transfers predictions

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.