Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:40 Mon 11 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
force_1 said:
kaka to real madrid
Why would kaka want to leave the european champions??
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:36 Mon 11 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
all brazilians want to play for real madrid ronaldo robinho carlos baptista cicinho(or however you spell it) he"ll be playing around better players in a better stadium he wont take much persuading he was going to sign for them last season he only stayed because milan where allowed to play in champs league although they shouldnt of been because juventus wasnt allowed and it doesnt matter how bad or how much more they did it than milan MATCH FIXING is MATCH FIXING
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:39 Mon 11 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
force_1 said:
all brazilians want to play for real madrid ronaldo robinho carlos baptista cicinho(or however you spell it) he"ll be playing around better players in a better stadium he wont take much persuading he was going to sign for them last season he only stayed because milan where allowed to play in champs league although they shouldnt of been because juventus wasnt allowed and it doesnt matter how bad or how much more they did it than milan MATCH FIXING is MATCH FIXING

True
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:02 Mon 11 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
HENRY AGREES A MOVE TO BARCA
toontomh
toontomh
17:03 Mon 11 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Where'd you hear that? Got a link for that? For something like that I normally prefer to see before I believe!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:06 Mon 11 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
on teletext on itv1 p402
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:41 Mon 11 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
never trust teletext its almost as bad as the sun
toontomh
toontomh
11:29 Tue 12 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I remember when I was younger I used to look on Teletext looking for transfers, I used to think Newcastle would be amazing in the next season...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:40 Tue 12 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
toontomh said:
I remember when I was younger I used to look on Teletext looking for transfers, I used to think Newcastle would be amazing in the next season...

Yup dead right toon i used to think the same about Arsenal...
rams_on_tour
rams_on_tour
12:29 Tue 12 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Derby County transfers in so i hear;

Etherington & Harewood from west ham & Earnshaw from Norwich....!!! it's not ya big name players but i'd be happy with Earnie playing off big Stevie H.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:24 Tue 12 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
if you go on itv and on re club page it says on some pages like monster swoop for liverpool (if your on liverpools page!) and 40m striker flies in! funny thing is its like 3 months away from the next transfer window

also bbc page 338 transfer gossip latest shevchenko back to ac milan for 10 million. that'd be another great chelsea proffit (slight note of sarcasm)

O yeah and Etoo says hes staying and henry wont commit to arsenal so looks like henry to barca
and also jagielka to everton
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:25 Tue 12 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
force_1 said:

It says that in a french mag (not a nude one) and also his agent is sueing the mag for its comment!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:40 Fri 15 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Ryan Babel to Arsenal 6 millions!!!!
toontomh
toontomh
15:45 Tue 19 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Haha...Just seen that Newcastle have been linked with 59 players so far already! I used to believe these rumours (A couple of years ago), but that just pretty much proves that it's all a load of rubbish (Well at least 95%!)

Where I saw it is:

http://www.nufc.com
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:30 Thu 21 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Does each newspaper have someone who sits in a room thinking of crazy transfers...

Some of the ones I've read are just silly.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:50 Fri 22 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
force_1 said:

just remember who told you this first
toontomh
toontomh
18:00 Fri 22 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Teletext?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:33 Fri 22 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
looks like henry is leaving to barca and aresenal are gonna get a £7million profit on him. Hes 30 now anyway!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:35 Fri 22 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
henry is deffinately to barca, aresnal have accepted a £20mil i think ( was on sky sports news ) they don't lie!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:44 Fri 22 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
he will be a big miss for the premiership but mostly for aresenal although i hated the way he never celebrated when he scored it always suggesed he didnt care!
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Transfers predictions

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.