Arsenal to lose the Premiership Season 07-08

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:15 Sun 24 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  

Van Persie missed 5 months, he got 12 goals in theprem in the first half of the season, im sure he would have got more than 20 in the prem if he hadnt been injured.
Gallas missed 3 months, a world class defender likegallas missed 3 months out, and gilberto had to fill in at times.
Henry missed about 5 months, but since he wont be here this season we'll ignore his missed contribution.
Eboue and Clichy missed more than a month each.

excuses excuses excuses

also henry would never play for bolton cos he says that he would only leave arsenal for barca cos they play good football. Bolton play there own way which isnt the henry way. Allthough thats the type of footy newcastle will be playing nxt year as well

Edited at 18:18 Sun 24/06/07 (BST)
toontomh
toontomh
14:06 Sun 24 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I wasn't saying Shearer was the worlds best, just that he was a very important part in the Newcastle team. Then he retired and look what happened...

And to snip quotes:

'Quote' the person, then in th 'Post Reply' box, you can edit what is in the quote.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:57 Sun 24 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
gooner_49 said:
"and being at a side like Bolton"

Thats going a bit over the top surely.

Im sure Henry considered everything before moving, Im sure he knows that his age wont let him move again.

i didnt mean Bolton specifically. I meant a club of Bolton's calibre be it in the Premiership or elsewhere in the world. Its like Owen and Newcastle, went to a club which wasnt to his standards when he wasnt playing well. Im not saying Henry will play badly at Barca but it is a possibility.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:37 Sun 24 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
2good said:

excuses excuses excuses

Its obviously true.

If Liverpool had Gerrard and Carra missing for that time they'd drop out of the top 4.
If United had Rooney and Ronaldo missing for that time period no way would they be champions.
Just look at how Chelsea were struggling w'out Terry and Cech for a few weeks.

Back up what you say instead of being lame.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:37 Sun 24 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
gavinbrash said:
gooner_49 said:
"and being at a side like Bolton"

Thats going a bit over the top surely.

Im sure Henry considered everything before moving, Im sure he knows that his age wont let him move again.

i didnt mean Bolton specifically. I meant a club of Bolton's calibre be it in the Premiership or elsewhere in the world. Its like Owen and Newcastle, went to a club which wasnt to his standards when he wasnt playing well. Im not saying Henry will play badly at Barca but it is a possibility.

I doubt it.

If Henry doesnt cut it in Spain for the next 2 seasons, he'll retire.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:22 Mon 25 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
aye probably but hes 2good for that to happen like me lol
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Arsenal to lose the Premiership Season 07-08

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.