Arsenal to lose the Premiership Season 07-08

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:48 Sun 27 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Arsenal will win the Premiership next season i have this dream that they won it...
daveyftm
daveyftm
04:09 Sun 27 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Sorry mate i think you will finish 5th maybe 6th. If Spurs keep Berbatov i think they can leapfrog you into 4th
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:17 Sun 27 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
lol daveyftm i think you'll find one man dont make a 11 a side team
daveyftm
daveyftm
04:19 Sun 27 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Just think if there are more consistent they can move into the top four. Arsenal dont seem to have the fear factor about them anymore, but must say u do have some brilliant youngsters
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:22 Sun 27 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
thanks daveyftm for praisin them. i thought I'd put this on the forum because i had a dream about it and I'll take my word for Arsenal winning the title i maybe will be proved wrong...
daveyftm
daveyftm
04:30 Sun 27 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah impressed by denilson. Arsenal are a good team just think they have lacked the killer touch in the past 2 seasons
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:31 Sun 27 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
drunk_mate said:
lol daveyftm i think you'll find one man dont make a 11 a side team

Henry makes your team without him your just not that good.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:43 Sun 27 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
lol tpc u joker you dont no wot ur on about!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:47 Sun 27 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I do, take this season for example without him you struggled, yet when he was there you seemed to play more free flowing football
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:51 Sun 27 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
nah you got it wrong we had a bad from the start with him!!! just one of them seasons he doesnt make the team play well coz there is another 10 players on thre field

Edited at 10:53 Sun 27/05/07 (BST)
toontomh
toontomh
10:14 Sun 27 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Arsenal will not win the league! Simple as that!

I had a dream once that Newcastle would win the Champions League (When we were in it), did I believe that? I think that's a stupid question!
revenge
revenge
Admin
11:08 Sun 27 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Move to a international league, No english players in the starting 11, how appauling
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:09 Sun 27 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
toontomh you were dreaming about winning the champions league coz u've never been in it for donkeys... WE GOT DENNIS BERGKAMP LA LA LA...
toontomh
toontomh
11:56 Sun 27 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
No...You HAD Dennis Bergkamp.

And as I said, I dreamt it when we were in it. And if that's that case, maybe you were dreaming about winning the Premiership because you havn't been in the title race for donkeys!

And yeah, revenge put it well. Even Chelsea have more English players than you! I was at the Nufc v Arsenal game and was looking at your squad list. There was 1 English player, and he was Theo Walcott- Hardly ever played!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:07 Sun 27 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
You a bit racist mate arent u...
fastboysam
fastboysam
Admin
12:17 Sun 27 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Does it really matter anymore whether the players are english, irish, russian or chinese. It is all about results now. If people are prepared to pay to watch Arsenal play it shouldn't matter that there are no english in the side.

On a more serious note, we must continue to be careful when posting on this thread with regards to racism.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:26 Sun 27 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
lol drunk mate shut up u mug! u lost the argument and resorted to that, pretty sad to be honest.
and in response to sam i think it is important that we are the english league that we promote the development and induction of english players into the english game, most importantly the premiership. if teams like arsenal and chelsea continue to jus spend on foreign players, young english players wont get a chance. The what will happen to the international team. fair enough, there nothing wrong with havin foreign players in ur team, but i think the likes of arsenal and chelsea take that too far
daveyftm
daveyftm
12:31 Sun 27 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
boz_lad said:
lol drunk mate shut up u mug! u lost the argument and resorted to that, pretty sad to be honest.
and in response to sam i think it is important that we are the english league that we promote the development and induction of english players into the english game, most importantly the premiership. if teams like arsenal and chelsea continue to jus spend on foreign players, young english players wont get a chance. The what will happen to the international team. fair enough, there nothing wrong with havin foreign players in ur team, but i think the likes of arsenal and chelsea take that too far
HERE HERE
fastboysam
fastboysam
Admin
12:35 Sun 27 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
boz_lad said:

i think it is important that we are the english league that we promote the development and induction of english players into the english game, most importantly the premiership. if teams like arsenal and chelsea continue to jus spend on foreign players, young english players wont get a chance. The what will happen to the international team.

I completely agree boz, unfortunately what i was intimating is that football is big business and business looks at results hence cheap foreign imports who are as good as expensive home grown talent makes more sense. No offense intended.

With regards to the international team...come on! What have they done since '66?

Edited at 17:36 Sun 27/05/07 (BST)
toontomh
toontomh
13:39 Sun 27 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
drunk_mate said:
You a bit racist mate arent u...

How was that racist? I'm not saying anything offensive to foreign players, I'm simply saying that Arsenal should have more English players, instead of having a squad full of foreigners playing in an English league.

Afterall, you get people saying the ENGLISH Premiership is the best league in the world, but if it ended up with all the teams employing a lot more foreigners than English players it would hardly be English would it?

boz_lad said:
and in response to sam i think it is important that we are the english league that we promote the development and induction of english players into the english game, most importantly the premiership

And looking back at that, couldn't put it better myself!

Edited at 18:41 Sun 27/05/07 (BST)
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Arsenal to lose the Premiership Season 07-08

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.