Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:05 Thu 21 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
hot_stuff said:
Definetly J.Trump - in some respects i hope not. I live in Bristol and regulary played at the Keynsham Snooker Centre he played at when he was a teenager - amazing youngster to watch. Very disciplined and cracking positioning and potting ability, my friend said back then in 2003 when he was 13.... put £10 on him winning the WC Snooker before he is 25.. you will get odds of around 5000/1... i never did.. and saw him in the WCS 4 years ago as a debutant.

Since he played in the China Open 2 weeks ago, this urge for him to be WC Snooker champ is now not just a desire but a real target, quality person playing quality snooker, a real threat to all just ask M.Selby

My money.. years late... watch out for him.... Judd Trump to be crowned WC Snooker champ in either 2011/12/13/ or 2014.

We eagerly await the next match......

Good luck Judd (The lads at Keynsham snooker centre, Bristol and the whole World).. Wish you luck!!!

We are all watching the Round 2

I went to Keynsham Snooker Centre last night ! £2 to get it, £6 an hour.. sorted !!

My money's on a Ding Junhui vs. Robertson final.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:44 Thu 21 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
^Both Robertson's are out
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:59 Thu 21 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol.. He's skint already and we're in Round 2.

Stop the gambling pal!!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:34 Sat 23 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:54 Sat 23 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Selby vs. Hendry has started off a good game!

2-1 to Selby, with 3 cents in the first 3 games
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:14 Sun 24 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
ronnie was poor yesterday but ended up winning 6-2 in 1st session, strange.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:13 Mon 25 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm still not sure now who will win it is very close i think anyone left in can win if i had to decide i would got for a....

Mark Selby v Mark Williams final

With Mark Selby to win in a close game both are playing good and lots of people seemed to of forgotten Selby!!!!!!!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:14 Mon 25 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm still not sure now who will win it is very close i think anyone left in can win if i had to decide i would got for a....

Mark Selby v Mark Williams final

With Mark Selby to win in a close game both are playing good and lots of people seemed to of forgotten Selby!!!!!!!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:31 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I think this is the best Quarter Finals line-up in the history of World Snooker Championship.

Just look @ the players.. Ronnie O'Sullivan, John Higgins, Mark Selby, Mark Williams, Ding Junhui, Graeme Dott, Mark Allen and Judd Trump who's not that experienced, but is real quality.

Probably 8 of the 10 best snooker players in the world in the Quarterfinals this year.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:04 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Just Shaun Murphy and Neil Robertson the 2 of the top 10 missing
2hot2handle
2hot2handle
14:59 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Dott is useless haha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:10 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
2hot2handle said:
Dott is useless haha

World champion and runner up last year? Useless?
2hot2handle
2hot2handle
15:51 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:51 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Dott is a class player, he can beat anyone on his day. I'm guessing it's the first time you've seen him play against trump?
2hot2handle
2hot2handle
16:22 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Anyone can beat anyone on there day tbh and nah iv seen him play before i just dont like him so dont rate him that much haha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:14 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
to be honest you cant call any proffesional useless, if they were, they wouldnt be on the tour
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:33 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Dott is not the most likeable character in the circuit, he's short, ugly and does not entertain the crowd like Ronnie, but I'm watching snooker since 1996 and I have never seen a fighter like he is.

He proved that last year when he reached the final against all odds, he was 280/1 to win the championship pre-tournament and I thought that was huge for a former world champion so I took the bet and then layed him off @ 3/1's for a big profit.

Since then he's one of my favourite players and I admire his fighting spirit.

Didn't help him much this year against Trump tho.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:39 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
virtuoso1978 said:
to be honest you cant call any proffesional useless, if they were, they wouldnt be on the tour

Lol, since when has that stopped any "armchair experts" in any sport
quickpot_147
quickpot_147
21:52 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
ronnie for the win
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:16 Thu 28 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
lol, typical higgins, has to fluke to win a match, all the games ive seen, hes either fluked a load of snooker, or pots, feel sorry for ronnie, but doubt he gives a flying monkeys anyway
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

World snooker championship 2011

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.