Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:44 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
ummm more sting talk and not bout that crap TNA stuff
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:44 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
ummm more sting talk and not bout that crap TNA stuff

That will be very hard as sting wrestles for TNA and will probs NEVER wrestle for WWE while Vince is alive.

buzby_ ive heard people say it could be sting that is the leader of As n 8s and ive also heard people say it could be Eric Bischoff
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:59 Tue 5 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I would be suprised to see Sting leader after being attacked with the ball hammer by them,

Wouldn't put past Hogan to be honest.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:07 Tue 5 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Some people reckon it's Stings way of getting outta the TNA contract and coming to WWE so he can finally do what he as wanted to do for ages and that is to wrestle the Undertaker at Wrestlemania
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:17 Wed 6 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I want a Mark Henry return.

Well i got this lol.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:00 Thu 7 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I want a Mark Henry return.

Well i got this lol.

Was always gunna happen, he was backstage at the Rumble but they couldn't really bring him back last week as Brock made a shocked(not for me) return last week, so this week was perfect IMO
skillz
skillz
04:19 Thu 21 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
What do you guys think of the new WWE title? I personally dont really like it but who knows, it might grow on us. Also WWE's creative team needs to sort its ideas out. In WWE's own words " John Cena vs The Rock. Never before, never again" What the hell happened there then?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
11:45 Thu 21 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
What do you guys think of the new WWE title? I personally dont really like it but who knows, it might grow on us.
i prefer the old wwe title since cena beat JBL in 2005 title lost value since the spinner belt came out.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:11 Thu 21 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
http://nodq.com/wwe/363401233.shtml

http://nodq.com/wwe/363420887.shtml

Naughty Boy

Only thing i don't like about the belt is that it as got bulls on the side, why create a belt with bulls on the side if hes just gunna leave after WM then return around the new years? i hope to god when the rock leaves they take the bulls off it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:16 Fri 22 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
skillz
skillz
20:07 Sun 24 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
The Undertaker appeared at a house show. Are we seeing his return? I personally cant see it happening but it would be nice.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:21 Sun 24 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think that was just to see if he was ready, will be interesting tomorrow night to see if he returns in the Punk v Cena match
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:05 Fri 1 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think that was just to see if he was ready, will be interesting tomorrow night to see if he returns in the Punk v Cena match

Well Punk vs Taker will go ahead

I dont see the point in Taker vs Punk, clearly Punk isn't going to win

If he kept the title and it was streak vs streak, different story as you wouldnt expect Taker to come backk full time

Taker win, Looks like a boring Mania.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:08 Fri 1 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I agree only person that should have beat him for title was taker at WM, if Punk went into WM as the champ we could have had the greatest challenge to the streak. If Punk does face Undertaker that is 3 straight defeats in PPVs that will damage his character
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:21 Fri 1 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Also it is to predictable

John Cena beats Rock

HHH beats Lesnar

Taker beats Punk
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:46 Fri 1 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yes its gunna be predictable, ive also a feeling of Rybotch v Mark Henry/ Big Show to help put Rybotch over as a powerhouse (even tho he cant pick up Heyman)

Taker will Save Wrestlemania tho for me, i don;t wana see Cena v Rock and HHH v Lesnar II as the first matches weren't all that great

Id rather lose to Taker at Wrestlemania than losing to either HHH, Lesnar, Rock or Cena as that will be a bigger payout as your going up against the greatest wrestler the WWF/E as ever seen
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:01 Sun 3 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
As long as we have

Bryan vs Kane

Orton turns heel before hand

Ryback vs Big show

Ill be happy
skillz
skillz
11:47 Wed 6 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Quite possibly one of WWE's greatest managers passed away yesterday.

R.I.P Paul Bearer

http://www.wwe.com/inside/paul-bearer-passes
Pages: 12627
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

New Wrestling Thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.