SoccerManager.com???

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1910
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:10 Fri 24 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
You need to experiment with a couple of clubs before you get the grasp of this game, when I first started playing it I thought it was pretty dull, but now I'm really enjoying it.. Think it's a pretty good game. In fact it's the only game I play online along with funky.

Must say u have a really good team.. I reckon you'll finish somewhere between 7th and 11th spot, we'll see.

Perhaps too many strikers / wingers, maybe sacrifice 1 or 2 of them for some more quality CMs to make your team more solid!! I hope my Jermaine Jenas helps u a bit.
mich
mich
16:13 Fri 24 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Need to swing this Swansea side around!

Just got Freddy Kanoute for 6m or there abouts

Next up is Arsenal (I think or City) though, not feeling too hopeful there. Maybe go on a nice run when I get Tevez back from injury too!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:14 Fri 24 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
@dgen

This game has real life clubs with real players, you just pick a team, starting with their original squad, u then buy and sell players as u wish to form the team and you compete in a league against other teams where you can form your starting line-up, tactics etc.

It's like a fantasy football season w/ matches taking place in a regular basis, e.g. every Thursday and Sunday
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:17 Fri 24 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lol, I hadn't realized that you were Swansea, believe I beat you away 4-2 a month ago!
mich
mich
16:18 Fri 24 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I believe you are wrong as I only took over 2 games ago
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:19 Fri 24 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Oooooh ok, blame ur predecessor then..!
mich
mich
16:21 Fri 24 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah left me in the poop at the bottom of the league.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:24 Fri 24 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yea, something was wrong with him, u can't play Tottenham and go V. Attacking, Fast Tempo and All-Over pressing.!!

Just need to park the bus there!!
haggisdcfc
haggisdcfc
16:44 Fri 24 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
if theres any room in the league ill be happy to join, just won division 2 with derby and pusing for promo with boro
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:51 Fri 24 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Division 1 is full atm, plenty of vacant places in the lower divisions tho, why don't you take West Ham and lead them to glory
mich
mich
16:57 Fri 24 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just set up all my tic-tacs for the Arsenal game now.

Even changed to a 4-5-1 try and boss the midfield...

Good luck me!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:54 Fri 24 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
you shouldnt be spreading ur tactics for ur nexr game about lee can easily see it and counteract it unless ur bluffing lol
virtuoso107
virtuoso107
23:44 Fri 24 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Climbed up to 2nd with Sunderland, hot on the tail of the blistering Spurs team on top!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:09 Sat 25 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
happy to be in the premier division :D
haggisdcfc
haggisdcfc
17:56 Sat 25 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
sus send em the code for league or an invite for it as not very good on how to do it :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:43 Sun 26 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
had a nice friendly against swansea aka mich .... won 2-0 with an everton team that i have basically untouched as i only took over today so just had to tweak the tactics :D
cue_power
cue_power
06:21 Mon 27 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
My Spurs team is disgustingly good!

3 league games played 4 shots conceaded... sadly 3 of them went in =\ haha. Buffon? What is he playing at!

Picked up another win with Cavani netting on his first game back!

Remy is also back, but... Lucio is now injured and my replacement (due to my lack of knowledge of the game) is an 83 CB haha!?

I had 90m! Skint and my subs are low 80's... isnt good!

Im struggling to get players morale up though. I have given them new contracts, made them unavailable for sale and play them every game? Im doing alright but they are still miserable?

Anyone sussed out how to make them happy!? Greedy bloody footballers! haha
mich
mich
23:18 Wed 29 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
had a nice friendly against swansea aka mich .... won 2-0 with an everton team that i have basically untouched as i only took over today so just had to tweak the tactics :D

Had a rematch today...

2-0 to me this time with Leon Osman who I got off him yesterday baging one of them! POWWWW!

Just got Shevchencko Capdevilla and Fucile, still got Tevez to return from injury too

Rangers up next should be fun.
mich
mich
19:20 Sat 3 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  

Had a rematch today...

2-0 to me this time with Leon Osman who I got off him yesterday baging one of them! POWWWW!

Just got Shevchencko Capdevilla and Fucile, still got Tevez to return from injury too

Just got Lucas Rodrigues Moura Da Silva too!

Another friendly with mattywellie tonight, gonna hammer him again!

Rangers up next should be fun.
cue_power
cue_power
23:05 Thu 8 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Meh... just played Man united...

Match stats -

Possession
42% 58%
Total Shots
10 11
Shots On Target
10 3
Corners
6 5

So I have 16% less posession, but hit the target everytime.

Ovbiously I lost 3-0... =\ 0% in 10 v 100% in 3 =\

Suck out. Bent, Cavani, Naymar,... all injured, suspended, or nmf!
Pages: 1910
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

SoccerManager.com???

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.