Pages: 156
potter147
potter147
22:33 Thu 10 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
why did i get torres nicked from me :(
ecwwwe
ecwwwe
23:53 Thu 10 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
They nicked Sneijder off me too mate so i know how you feel.
cue_power
cue_power
07:59 Fri 11 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
i_am_blessed said:
tyler also signed ronaldo, thiago silva, eto'o. ibrahimovich, khedira, sahin, and many more

As much as I would enjoy beating you with Tottenham...

I dont tolerate cheaters.

For the pure and simple fact that, by cheating, you have declared yourself inferior to me, and the only reason why I wanted to play was to prove that I am better than everyone else taking part.

But you have already told me - "Derry, you are too good for me so I needed to cheat and sign players in an uncontested manner"

So yeah, I shalt be playing.

But if anyone wants Bale, Van Der Vaart, Modric, Lennon, Defoe, Dawson, Corluka etc in swap deals costing you nothing then message me. You might as well "take advantage".
cue_power
cue_power
08:42 Fri 11 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
How come we arent all in the same league?

Surely the most fun thing would to have 20 people in one league?

Instead I have 4 computer opponents and David Tagg, Mark Steve and James Barnes.

I have no idea who these people are tbh... are they from funkysnooker? Or are they just random people that have turned up to be embarrased?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:30 Fri 11 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
loool, quite surprised Tyler made all these signings lol, i mean, hes Barcelona , not like we were gonna win anyways.....

so no need lol, takes away from the victory, but.....when I win, there's something else I can boast about
cue_power
cue_power
12:25 Fri 11 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
The worse thing about it is...

All the best teams have a manager.

Inter
Milan
Juventus
Barca
Madrid
Valencia
Villareal
Man Utd
Man City
Arsenal
Munich
Chelsea and many more...

So whilst im Tottenham, there is nobody to buy considering Tyler has already cheated everyone by not only taking their players but him and his pals have bought the only good players to exist outside the big clubs which are now occupied.

Lol at the signings that the cheaters have made ha! Especially Tyler... Sahin? Khedira? Are you having a laugh lad! Why would you waste time and effort on that. They wouldnt even get into my Tottenham side ha!

When I was about 10 years old, and started playing Championship Manager 01/02, I would edit Chelsea, give them loads of money and the best players... of course I would win everything... Then I turned 11 and realised it was boring and immature.

Tyler is still 10 years old and needs to turn 11...

Just my opinion
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:10 Sun 13 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just started playing this and I think I love it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:03 Sun 13 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
u should have started playing earlier mate then u wouldn't have had all ur players poached
new_devil
new_devil
18:31 Sun 13 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
haha
ecwwwe
ecwwwe
18:23 Mon 14 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
i_am_blessed said:
u should have started playing earlier mate then u wouldn't have had all ur players poached

Pretty hard to prevent you losing your players when;
1) You only let your mates in and buy the best players between you all.
2) Lock the gameworld until the transfers your all doing go through so the transfers don't get cancelled.

I kept an eye out for your game world for several days, and when it was made there was 2/3 managers in it and the gameworld was locked. I knew exactly what was going on as its happened many times before, therefore unless you was one of the managers in the gameworld it was IMPOSSIBLE for any of us to stop you buying our better players, and me buying Neymar was the signing that made me happy as i knew everyone would be after him.

But if people want to cheat, its up to them, it just shows they can't play the game properly.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:31 Mon 14 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
ohh stop whinging jesus!!
sarahh
sarahh
22:10 Mon 14 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
tut tut tyler
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:47 Tue 15 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
well they are the only 2 moaning about it.

considering i paid for it and invited everyone i should have the right to poach 2 players at the beginning in all honesty
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:30 Tue 15 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
i given up lol, i only still in it coz i need to get rid of sagna to tyler, hehe
ecwwwe
ecwwwe
22:52 Wed 16 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
i_am_blessed said:

considering i paid for it and invited everyone i should have the right to poach 2 players at the beginning in all honesty

If you didn't cheat we wouldn't moan, it happens in a cycle lad, you might get away with it with some but others will keep reminding you about it, we have a right to moan if we were the ones robbed of a great player.

How does that give you the right to cheat and poach players? You might've paid for it, but the league only costs a tenner, hardly going to kill you lad.

As i said, it just shows you can't play the game properly if you have to cheat to try and win a game, footy manager is better for you, plenty of cheats on that game
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:20 Wed 16 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
ecwwwe said:
i_am_blessed said:

If you didn't cheat we wouldn't moan, it happens in a cycle lad, you might get away with it with some but others will keep reminding you about it, we have a right to moan if we were the ones robbed of a great player.

How does that give you the right to cheat and poach players? You might've paid for it, but the league only costs a tenner, hardly going to kill you lad.

As i said, it just shows you can't play the game properly if you have to cheat to try and win a game, footy manager is better for you, plenty of cheats on that game

well if u dont like it do us all a favour and jog on, how about resign!
ecwwwe
ecwwwe
17:46 Thu 17 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
i_am_blessed said:
ecwwwe said:
i_am_blessed said:

well if u dont like it do us all a favour and jog on, how about resign!

I wouldn't worry, can't see your league lasting long anyway.

Nah, you mean let everyone take all the players we have currently for a cheap price for a second time? Nah i'll stay and laugh at your petty cheating
cue_power
cue_power
15:21 Fri 18 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well you cant be surprised people moan.

Especially when I am only Tottenham. I dont have proper quality players like all the other teams have and cant buy anyone.

So basically I can do nothing on it. Theres nobody to buy and nobody wants the players I want to sell.

Pretty boring when you have nothing to do.

Dont no why you bothered making this league quite frankly. You should of just kept it to you and your mates, so you could cheat giggle and have sex with eachother.

But I will be resigning. Game is fairly decent, league is pretty pish though. After all, it was created by an idiot...

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:45 Fri 18 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
thanks mate very mature of you!
cue_power
cue_power
16:55 Fri 18 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
*Smug Face*
Pages: 156
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

SoccerManager.com???