Pages: 167
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:02 Fri 18 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
mich
mich
17:10 Fri 18 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
cue_power said:

When I was about 10 years old, and started playing Championship Manager 01/02, I would edit Chelsea, give them loads of money and the best players... of course I would win everything... Then I turned 11 and realised it was boring and immature.

Tyler is still 10 years old and needs to turn 11...

Just my opinion

I just done this with Southport ... just for a laugh!

Transfer budget of just over 2 billion and an alright team including van persie c.ronaldo and torres.

But it did get boring after winning 3 games in a row 8-0 or more
ecwwwe
ecwwwe
21:25 Fri 18 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
cue_power said:
Well you cant be surprised people moan.

Especially when I am only Tottenham. I dont have proper quality players like all the other teams have and cant buy anyone.

So basically I can do nothing on it. Theres nobody to buy and nobody wants the players I want to sell.

Pretty boring when you have nothing to do.

Dont no why you bothered making this league quite frankly. You should of just kept it to you and your mates, so you could cheat giggle and have sex with eachother.

But I will be resigning. Game is fairly decent, league is pretty pish though. After all, it was created by an idiot...

In all fairness, the team you got can't be blamed on Tyler, everyone came in and asked for a certain club, i asked for Inter, which is what Tyler gave me, i think you got the shortest straw and was left with uncompetitive sides to pick from, but most teams were gone when i asked for Inter, as they were the only team i could think of that was any good and that noone had picked.
It is a shame your resigning, if you know how to play the game, managing a team like Tottenham can still be easy to do, its about getting rid of the crap and getting in decent first teamers/back-ups using those crap players in deals with unmanageable/external clubs and building from there.

A lot of my signings with Inter have included P/E deals with unwanted players leaving to cut down transfer costs, its the best way to do deals in all honesty
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:06 Fri 18 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
see the chap talks sense for once and i am willing to help u out a bit
virtuoso107
virtuoso107
22:19 Fri 18 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
i'll make a league on payday (next friday) and i'll do it the right way.
ecwwwe
ecwwwe
23:33 Fri 18 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
i_am_blessed said:
see the chap talks sense for once and i am willing to help u out a bit

Well its not fair to blame you for that tbh Willing to help who out?
cue_power
cue_power
23:40 Fri 18 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Im not blaming him for me being Tottenham, I dont mind them. They are a good challange.

I just cant improve my squad becuase there are no players to buy that are better. Nobody will sell me good players at fair prices, and the external clubs players have already been ransacked before we were allowed to manage the clubs.

I've had to settle for buying Bent, Remy and Jarvis. Defoe and Steven Pinaar have each been sent off in my only two games whilst Huddlestone, Modric and Bale have been injured (2 games in!!!).

Remy scored 2 and assisted on his debut though ay ay.

On my Napoli game, I have let a 89th and 90th minute goal in to draw 2-2 and let an 88th, 88th and 90th minute goal in to draw 3-3.

Its completely stupid tbh, as if I lose the opening two games like that.
ecwwwe
ecwwwe
00:23 Sat 19 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
cue_power said:
Im not blaming him for me being Tottenham, I dont mind them. They are a good challange.

I just cant improve my squad becuase there are no players to buy that are better. Nobody will sell me good players at fair prices, and the external clubs players have already been ransacked before we were allowed to manage the clubs.

I've had to settle for buying Bent, Remy and Jarvis. Defoe and Steven Pinaar have each been sent off in my only two games whilst Huddlestone, Modric and Bale have been injured (2 games in!!!).

Remy scored 2 and assisted on his debut though ay ay.

On my Napoli game, I have let a 89th and 90th minute goal in to draw 2-2 and let an 88th, 88th and 90th minute goal in to draw 3-3.

Its completely stupid tbh, as if I lose the opening two games like that.

Yeah they are a very good challenge
I will sell Pazzini, got him down for 20m but if your a bit strapped for cash am sure we could work some sort of deal out involving a player.
The external clubs didn't get ransacked by Tyler and his mate(s), i've been at them myself, not picked up a lot of great players, but majority are 90/91 rated players. Everyone forgot about Di Natale, a 92 rated player and NOONE went for him, except me, and that was a few days ago, so theres players available, but you'd never get anyone above a 92 in normal circumstances.
There's still 90/91 rated players out there, its just a case of looking and getting them.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:36 Sat 19 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
y dident you guys start in the bottom league and work your way up or is it just one league you play in
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:15 Sat 19 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
derry its because u joined late because u didnt reply to me quick enough mate, and i invited everyone to the league all at the same time.
ecwwwe
ecwwwe
03:42 Sat 19 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
buzzboxxuk said:
y dident you guys start in the bottom league and work your way up or is it just one league you play in

Its one league with 3 divisions (correct me if am wrong on that Tyler).
Thinking about starting a league soon with ALL the big clubs in division 3 and small clubs in division 1, lets see if anyone would take on the challenge of getting Barca/R.Madrid level teams up the divisions.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:28 Sat 19 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'll join any league lol, might get gold membership, because I really don't wanna resign from Middlesborough, because I'm 3rd (joint top) lol and its going well :)
cue_power
cue_power
17:01 Sat 19 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah im just having a winde up here lads, I think my comments have been over analyzed.

I am not really bothered about the whole thing.

I need help, It wont let me accept the bid from Stoke for Huddlestone, I think I have offered him out in a part exchange, but It wont let me cancel the part exchange deal either lol!

So I cant do anything.

Can whoever I offered Huddlestone to reject the offer please so Stoke can buy Huddlestone, would be much appreciated!
ecwwwe
ecwwwe
17:49 Sun 20 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Cue, feel free to put an offer in for Pazzini if you want him.
cue_power
cue_power
18:49 Sun 20 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
I have £100 million - But Pazzini wouldnt improve my first team.
ecwwwe
ecwwwe
01:36 Mon 21 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
You only have Adebayor who is on his level, a 91. The rest are 90s, so he would improve your squad, any 90+ players will improve your squad as its only got 4 players above a 90 rating.
Your choice will even lower the bid, either you can have him or he goes to a external club and can't be bought for a while, your choice mate, he'd boost your squad a bit, and theres no better strikers available to buy.

Anyways, just reserved myself a Barca team! Can't wait to get it underway and start raiding those external clubs, Rooney + Sneijder here i come!!!!
new_devil
new_devil
03:28 Mon 21 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Manchester United
Real Madrid
Chelsea
Arsenal
ALMERIA
Barcelona
Napoli
Manchester City

the thing i like is i beat tyler 1 - 0 and now im 1 place above him
cue_power
cue_power
17:39 Mon 21 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
You beat him with Almeria?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:12 Tue 22 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
yes he did lmao
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:12 Tue 22 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
i had like 11 shots on target and my team just couldn't finish em well dissapointed tbh
Pages: 167
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

SoccerManager.com???

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.