Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Everything Football (results and reactions 3)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19394
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:22 Tue 28 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Santi Cazorla is a boss!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:43 Tue 28 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
@whocares

You and others think he is pretty good ( thats what i was saying), not me , so if he is as good as you all think he should score at least 25-30 this season hence the reason i gave him a generous tally of perhaps up to 15 ( with a few penalties lumped in )
Any striker should be scoring 12 a season ffs

No point getting in a tizzy over it , we shall just need to wait and see
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:23 Tue 28 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
for starters torres doesn't take penalties whilst lampard is on the pitch, and secondly as u all saw hazard looks like he would get the position as penaltie taker if lampard is not on the pitch, 25-30 in the premier league is a tough call only 2 players made that last season, im not saying he is a god or anything but he is a decent striker.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:56 Wed 29 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Torres was the best striker in the world for a few seasons at Liverpool. Hence the £50M price tag that Chelsea paid.

Looks like he will score lots of goals this season, but like when he was banging them in for us with Stevie loading his bullets, the real star is the attacking midfielder which in Chelsea case is Eden Hazard.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:18 Wed 29 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
rangers new song at 4:18! may not be the best singers but still hit the high notes lol

cue_power
cue_power
18:52 Wed 29 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Jeez!

Who is slagging off Nando now!?

Honest to god, give the lad a break. He has score two good goals, one of which an absolute beaut and won a penalty in a couple of games. If he continues at this rate he will be right up there this season.

If nobody has heard, Drogba is coming home. That could put a spanner in the works. Its not a done deal yet, but if Shanghu can't sort out the problems then Anelka and Drogba are both off as they wont be getting their wages. Also Drogba wants to be fit for the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations in January.

Also with Chelsea reportedly prepared to offer a whopping £35m for Cavani and also still in the hunt for Hulk, who knows what could happen.

--------------------Drogba-----------------
-----------Torres----------Cavani-------
Hazard------------------------------Hulk
--------------------Lampard-------------
Cole------ Terry-------Luiz----Ivanovic
---------------------Cech-------------------

Bench -
Hilario
Cahill
Bertrand
Ramires
Oscar
Mata
Sturridge

Yikes

Reserves -
Essien
Ferriera
Mikel
Moises
Piazon
Marin

Thats a squad.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
19:08 Wed 29 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
^When are the FIFA fair play rules coming into effect again?
cue_power
cue_power
19:09 Wed 29 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Haha!

We get our own rules now we are the Champions of Europe
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:00 Wed 29 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Jeez!

Who is slagging off Nando now!?

Honest to god, give the lad a break. He has score two good goals, one of which an absolute beaut and won a penalty in a couple of games. If he continues at this rate he will be right up there this season.

If nobody has heard, Drogba is coming home. That could put a spanner in the works. Its not a done deal yet, but if Shanghu can't sort out the problems then Anelka and Drogba are both off as they wont be getting their wages. Also Drogba wants to be fit for the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations in January.

Also with Chelsea reportedly prepared to offer a whopping £35m for Cavani and also still in the hunt for Hulk, who knows what could happen.

--------------------Drogba-----------------
-----------Torres----------Cavani-------
Hazard------------------------------Hulk
--------------------Lampard-------------
Cole------ Terry-------Luiz----Ivanovic
---------------------Cech-------------------

Bench -
Hilario
Cahill
Bertrand
Ramires
Oscar
Mata
Sturridge

Yikes

Reserves -
Essien
Ferriera
Mikel
Moises
Piazon
Marin

Thats a squad.

all good in theory. in 2 years time cole lampard and terry will be ancient and retire. thats leaves some team for an english club! typical aswell. buying trophies! fair play but i wouldnt support that....sorry
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:01 Wed 29 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
who does this cazorla player play with?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:03 Wed 29 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
LIVERPOOL = A sleeping giant that seems destined never to wake up

How can they win cups , be champions of europe etc but fail constantly to win the premiership

Not a Pool fan or a fan of any other english team but for goodness sake get your act together Pool and put these Manchester clubs in their place ( 2nd is where they belong ) and as for Arsenal ( pmsl , that is all )

This whole post is just simply ridiculous

No it is not , How many euro cups have the manchester clubs won compared to pool ?

I rest my case

and nottingham forrest.....aberdeen! look at the state of those clubs now lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:51 Fri 31 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
What about charlie adam leaving for stoke?

Any pool fans surprised , happy or sad about this ?

Personally i thought he was a good player for your club and had a bright future but as i dont see as much as you fans do i may be wrong
mich
mich
14:00 Fri 31 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
What about charlie adam leaving for stoke?

Any pool fans surprised , happy or sad about this ?

Personally i thought he was a good player for your club and had a bright future but as i dont see as much as you fans do i may be wrong

At Blacpool and most the time with Scotland he was/is the main man in creating chances and going forward, at Liverpool he just couldn't show that form for us. No hard feelings towards the fella always tried but it just didn't work for us, and I am sure every Liverpool fan including myself wishes him luck.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
03:07 Sat 1 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
wowwow what a show by Atletico today with a 4-1 over Chelsea and it could've been more!

That's what happens when a fluke Champions League winner plays a team that wants to be there...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:10 Sat 1 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
What an oustanding goal from torres tonight

Absolutely outsanding performance too, one of the all time greats

Pele ? get to bed
mich
mich
13:41 Sat 1 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
What a terrible transfer window for Liverpool.

The owners come out and say in April (I believe) "We have the money and resources to compete with any team in the world."

Rodgers says just a week ago "I would be a nutcase to even consider letting Carroll go out unless there are other solutions."

And now it comes out today that his £20m budget for this window (which the clubs owners refused to budge on for a million or two to sign Clint Dempsey) included wages for the players he bought.

So, despite clearing £450,000 a week off the wage budget, with all the players he got rid off they still refused to budge on the £4m he had left to let him buy a £6m 15-20 goal a season striker, what a ridiculous move that was by the board. Especially when you consider they let Kenny Dalglish spend the following...
Carroll £35m
Henderson £20m
Downing £20m
Adam £8-10m
To name just a few, also the shirt sales in the US with Dempsey on it would make quite a bit too which I don't understand and could have widened our fan base even more so.

If you can't tell by now I am very angry with the lack of finishers in our squad. I think, and I am being serious now which is really sickening... We should get Michael Owen on a season long deal, I think he would jump at the chance to come back, he is a good finisher and a free agent looking for a club. We need to do something regarding a free transfer other wised we have only 17-20 senior players and that is including the likes of Sterling.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:49 Sat 1 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Terrible deadline day. Offering £3M for Dempsey on the last day thinking we could bully them into selling then Spurs come in and just offer the asking price. I feel sorry for the poor guy having to make that phone call/fax/email to Fulham last night.

Shocking!

Still Drogger is now a free transfer as to will Anelka. Will FSG salvage some PR and sign one of them on 100K plus a week?

Nah I doubt it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:26 Sat 1 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Anelka is a possibility. Wouldn't be surprised to see PSG pick up Drogba.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:27 Sun 2 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
@ mich

What a terrible transfer window for your club ?

What a terrible choice of manager for your club ( i would be more worried about that ) tbh

What is it with your club? Honest question m8

They pick crap manager after crap manager and this is why your club go nowhere

As an outsider i think its about time your club showed a bit of vision and spent cash on a manager who knows the game inside out if you ever want to get back to the top
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:28 Sun 2 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
On another note , good result for man city today and i think they will win the title again this season

Also sunderland and swansea are playing really well at the moment

Predictions people ?
Pages: 19394
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Everything Football (results and reactions 3)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.