Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Everything Football (results and reactions 3)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19495
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:11 Sun 2 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
i dont think city look half the team they looked last season, look very shaly at the back and havent had a clean sheet in the opening three games, i mean going forward looks great, but have conceded 5 in 3 matches is not good,
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:29 Sun 2 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
They've changed to 3 at the back it's going to take time for them to get it working well but in that time you can expect them to concede a few.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:35 Sun 2 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Gonnae stick my neck out and predict Sunderland will reach the final of a cup competition this season
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
21:56 Sun 2 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Just want to say thank you to Newcastle for ruining my 12-way cross-European accumulator by failing to beat the worst Aston Villa side that I've ever seen at home.
jack_pot
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:38 Sun 2 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Just want to say thank you to Newcastle for ruining my 12-way cross-European accumulator by failing to beat the worst Aston Villa side that I've ever seen at home.
jack_pot

You bet newcastle to win a game?

I am sorry but , just , hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Are you mad ?
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
22:47 Sun 2 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
lol you would've bet on Villa to get any points??
Villa are the worst thing I've seen in a long time...

And Newcastle don't look bad to me at all- same as last season!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:43 Sun 2 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
lol you would've bet on Villa to get any points??
Villa are the worst thing I've seen in a long time...

And Newcastle don't look bad to me at all- same as last season!

Villa are and always have been terrible but Newcastle ? Cmon m8 , were you on the sauce before you placed your bet? lol
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
23:46 Sun 2 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
haha funny that you say that- Newcastle were on two of my winning accumulators last season!

and Villa were in Europe not too long ago.....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:20 Mon 3 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Another that clearly doesn't know a lot about football, yes villa ate not great at the minute but as seb clearly said 2 seasons ago we had just finished 6th for te 3rd consecutive season and people were genuinely worried to play us as we were playin attacking free flowing football so to say we have ALWAYS been terrible is a little bit (looking for the right word) silly.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
01:28 Mon 3 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah his comments did make it sound like he's been watching the Premier League for about 2 weeks lol.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:29 Mon 3 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Fair play to you matt and to yourself 8x8 but villa are a nobody team and always will be

As for somebody who doesnt know alot about football ( well , no big drama here ) and you are welcome to your opinion but maybe when they start winning titles, trophies etc on a regular basis your argument might stand out a bit from the rest

anyways, peace
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:40 Mon 3 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Check your history pal ;-)
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
03:45 Mon 3 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I knew nothing of Aston Villa's history either, but a quick wikipedia read gave me this:

wiki said:
They are fifth in the All-time FA Premier League table, and have the fourth highest total of major honours won by an English club with 20 wins.

Aston Villa currently hold the record number of league goals scored by any team in the English top flight; 128 goals were scored in the 1930-31 season.

Aston Villa are one of five English teams to have won the European Cup.

Sounds like a fairly good club...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:38 Mon 3 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
lol gers has been reading the sun? and grr_sane... last page you asked about santi cazorla? He plays for arsenal

Anyway, Arsenal 2-0 Liverpool!

Gotta say, thrilled we got the ball rolling now, podolski grabbing a goal hopefully giving him some confidence to get a few more this season! - Dissapointed with Giroud's performance, he has potential, but needs a couple to get going....

Also cazorla bagged a finish, and I reckon he'll be very handy for us this year..

Now pepe reina! Which team is he on? lol, the cazorla goal could and should have been stopped tbf..

He just hasn't got going, but on the other hand... what did everyone think of Vito Mannone?? - He put in a decent performance for us, and we still haven't conceded a single goal this season so far
mich
mich
12:57 Mon 3 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Where to start with the game yesterday vs Arsenal... Jeeeez!

Reina, Gerrard, Suarez, Borini, Johnson, Enrique (second half), Agger were all useless and need to stop giving the ball away.

The only 4 players who actually tried yesterday were Allen, Sterling, Downing and Shelvey, and 2 of them were subs who didn't come on until after the 65th minute. To answer your question about Reina he has been like this since the beginning of last season now and needs to sort it out!

The thing that bugged me most about yesterday though was we got rid of Andy Carroll and then decided to play a long ball game and put crosses into the box to the likes of Suarez and Sterling, against a team who are rather good in the air, are they for real?

Then we get to the ref, I thought he was shocking, haven't brought myself to look back over the match just yet but thought he got a few crucial decisions wrong. From where I was in the Kop it looked like Sterling was brought down in the box (other end of the ground) first half but it could have been a great tackle so could go either way that one. Suarez was definitely dragged back second half in the box and should have been a penalty, and there was also a suspicion of hand ball. As I say I have not watched it back but I will be looking out for these decisions when I do.

Nuri Sahin showed flashes of what he can do but I reckon he needs more game time before we know fully how he adapts to the Premier league.
mich
mich
12:58 Mon 3 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
May I also add, Arsenal played us off the park and deserve the credit, but there are a lot of questions to be asked by us.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
20:39 Mon 3 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
It was certainly a penalty for the drag back.
Yet I couldn't help but feel very happy that Suarez didn't get it- paid the price for constantly flopping around like a little %&*$#
mich
mich
22:10 Mon 3 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Might write Brendan Rodgers a letter explaining why I would be a much better signing than Michael Owen, Emile Heskey or any other injury ridden idiot he will be looking at on a free transfer.

The positives will include...

My wage demands will be for him to pay my car insurance and maybe give us a couple of quid spends after it, which amounts to a total of £1700 (year) for car insurance then say £300 a week so I can just have a laugh, which means he would spend less on me all year than on any signing in one month.

I would play for the shirt as I love the club unlike any old fart they just drag in.

He would probably get more game time out of me than Michael benchwarmer Owen, or make Emile of any tackle Heskey. I am not saying I will have a huge impact on the squad but probably just as much as the previously mentioned. Plus I would not insist on just spending time with the physios unlike the previously mentioned... unless of course they drafted in that hot bird from Chelsea.. Phwoaaaar!

Negatives...

Only minor things such as being out of shape and not having played professional football in my life but I believe that could work in my favour.
cue_power
cue_power
12:46 Wed 5 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Haha

Chelsea = Hated
Chelsea physio = Loved

Well Owen has joined Stoke, so he is out of the question but Heskey is still available?

So in this formerly triangular maze of who will be Liverpools next signing, it is now either Heskey or Mich!

Stay tuned for the response of Brendan Rogers on who will be picked...
cue_power
cue_power
13:08 Wed 5 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Alrite maaate, its Mr Rodjers here, eeeckk

I've just had a werd with tha boys like, Stevie Gee says he'd like a target man.

Scharwez is like calm down calm down Stevie maaate

But the chairmen of tha fuutbul chlub, whateva his name is like, hes ruled out both Heskey and Mich as the chlub dusnt have enuf moneeh.

The Daily Sunny Guardian - Liverpool Chairmen says no to the Michilin Man due to Michs' outrageous wage demands of £1700 a year (£32.69 a week). The Chairmen hit out - "Mich? Hah! Does he think he is Michu?, I don't."

There are rumours that the Liverpool chairmen has started training with the team but has caused a bit of unrest as he was wearing his Manchester United shirt.
Pages: 19495
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Everything Football (results and reactions 3)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.