Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Football manager 2012

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:17 Sat 4 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Is it possible to start now ??

Probably not

But what or where do i go to look into it please
ill_be_there
ill_be_there
04:29 Sun 5 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
anybody know when the Jan update is out please?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:38 Sun 5 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ched Evans is a serious player if you can get him..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:44 Sun 5 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
eden hazard & neymar
mich
mich
10:49 Mon 6 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
teamdude said:
Is it possible to start now ??

Probably not

But what or where do i go to look into it please

You need to buy the game pal, it is about £17 in Tesco or Asda, not a bad price at all considering the hours of fun you will get.

Not sure when the Jan update is available, butas I am a Liverpool fan guess it makes no difference.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:04 Mon 6 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
daraghhh said:
eden hazard & neymar

cant forget mario gotze tbh,
mich
mich
18:38 Mon 6 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Blackburn youth system seems to have a fair amount of talent in it on here too, especially under 18's.
ecwwwe
ecwwwe
19:43 Mon 6 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
If anyone wants a quality Footy Manager site full of tips and downloads, PM me and i'll give you the link! Its certainly worth signing up!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:36 Mon 6 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
If you start with a Championship team... good players i can recommend are:
Fabien Delph
Steven N'Zonzi
Matt Phillips
Nathan Redmond
Jay Rodriguez

get hold of a couple of them... you'll do well. currently in my 5th season with blackpool, won premier league twice in a row, and the champions league... as you do other than that... scout scout scout! especially south america... brazil and argentina u19s... great cheap talent to be had.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:52 Mon 6 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
My whole team is full of youngsters and expensive buys now...
Picked up a youngster called Pablo Pratico from Colon in argentina for 200k, now worth 7M a couple of seasons later... brazilian strikers under 20s are usually worth up to 1M but have great potential normally. Couple more I can recommend after a couple of solid seasons in the premier league (If you can afford them) are:
Xherdan Shaqiri
Simon Kjaer
Ryan Shawcross
Raheem Sterling
Jack Robinson (Becomes Englands best LB after around 4 seasons)

But seriously Prem or Championship... Buy Nathan Redmond
ill_be_there
ill_be_there
05:07 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
5 seasons and won 2 prems and champions league wiuth aa champ. team?????? either better then the special one or used editor hahaha
ecwwwe
ecwwwe
19:58 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Its hardly amazing, it took me 1 and a half seasons to turn Zaragoza from a midtable team to Spanish & European champions. I took over late December, finished 3rd (only just as i nearly won the league) then in my first full season, we dominated Spain and Europe, all this with about 14k wages to offer players and about 9m to spend on transfers.

Thats how its done!
ill_be_there
ill_be_there
21:15 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
hahaha, on FM 11 i took cheltenhsm town from 19th in conference to 6th in championship
ecwwwe
ecwwwe
22:07 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
In how many seasons?

I'll admit that we only became successful because i had Michael Ballacks' regen and a host of VERY big young talent i got on FREEs, he was one of them.
ill_be_there
ill_be_there
00:36 Wed 8 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
umm 2019 i think i went up to championship and never went further than that think i got to 2022, i had 3 Jennings players all regenbs 2 in england first team and one in ireland first team lol
ecwwwe
ecwwwe
02:07 Wed 8 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Not bad mate.
Yeah my Ballack regen was called Muller and he never got called up until he was like 20/21 despite being the best German MC by far!!!
Its great when you buy youngsters for like 100k then they turn out to be world class players after several seasons
ill_be_there
ill_be_there
02:57 Wed 8 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeah thats what i did, those three were regens like two seasons in, offered them youth contracts like 400 pounds a week and they took ages to be called up because they were low leagues, but because i got to webley in league 1 playoffs, they got noticed and called up at like 19/20
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:33 Thu 9 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I never edited anything. just bought the right players, at the right times (a transfer listed N'Zonzi for instance was 2M, 2 seasons later I sold him for 10M)... and apply the right tactics against certain teams.
mich
mich
11:38 Thu 9 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
You don't really need to edit anything when you can get 15 year old wonderkids for 250K loan them out and when they are 17 they are worth 20m.

That's how I got Gareth Bale and Marek Hamsik for Liverpool.

Also the free transfer market is fantastic.

I got Drogba off there got him on a season long contract and sold him for 12m in the Jan transfer window.

Easy ways to make money on there really just gotta know where to go for business. Best places I have found are, Blackburn U18's, Boca Juniors U20's (I think it's U20's) and Pompey U18's.

Failing that just get your scouts in South America and Africa and watch them find vast amounts of young talent.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:25 Thu 9 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
20M by 17? exagerating a bit, but get your point. The tricky bit at times is finding the regens lol. The best one i found is a spaniard called Gonzalez... Got him on a free when he was 20 (worth 3.2M) Now at the age of 22 he is now worth 18.5M
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Football manager 2012

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.