Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Football manager 2012

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
ill_be_there
ill_be_there
21:42 Fri 17 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
i mastered ios last season hahaha

unbeaten 52 games 3 back to back promotions
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:08 Sat 18 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Now in the Prem with Swindon gonna have a big pre-season need to sign a good few players.

5 players off to the World Cup for me i think.

2 for Scotland, (finally James Forrest got his deserved call-up)
1 for Ireland
2 for Wales (both U21 players uncapped at senior level)

1st in the Championship
Semi-finals Fa Cup
1/4 finals League Cup

Job well done I think.

Chairman looking to sell the club aswell. Dunno how much money I'll get in the summer.
ill_be_there
ill_be_there
00:10 Sat 18 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
wow selling after that success????

well played good job that!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:41 Sat 18 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Takeover made. thought i was out of job to be honest the new chairman wanted Niger Pearson in but after about 2 weeks waiting around he said i would keep the job :L

Annoying meant I couldn't do any transfers for the first 2 weeks of the window..

Spent 5.7m of my 13m Budget so far on four players.

3 of them i think are regens and got Stu Holden at 32. Easily my oldest player now lol.

Still need to sign some more players though, have to stay up or i probably will be sacked.

Mexico beat Belgium in the World Cup Final....Lol :L
ill_be_there
ill_be_there
01:03 Sun 19 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
hahahaha, i would consider keeping the rest of youer budget if you can, then slide the transfer budget allocation all the way to the left so you have max wages and no budjet, your board will be very unlikey to lose confidence and accept alot more requests, that is what i do anyway, works for me!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:16 Sun 19 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I've never really spent much on any game to be honest, probably because i'm so used to spending time in the lower leagues. See who I can get on Free transfers.
ill_be_there
ill_be_there
01:18 Sun 19 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeah, what season you in again?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:21 Sun 19 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
This would be the start of my 8th
ill_be_there
ill_be_there
00:31 Tue 21 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
good progress!!!! you getting annoyed with the regens yet lol?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:44 Tue 21 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
They don't annoy me.
ill_be_there
ill_be_there
00:06 Wed 22 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol cant stand them hahaha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:08 Wed 22 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Haha, why?
ill_be_there
ill_be_there
00:13 Wed 22 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
just their personalities, its hard to find out which team talks to do etc. and id rather use real players lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:18 Wed 22 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Half the time i just get someone else to do it haha
ill_be_there
ill_be_there
00:19 Wed 22 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
hahahaha
mich
mich
12:29 Tue 6 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Few players I have found to be awesome on this game so far...

Achraf Benali (Moroccan I think) ST
Jorge Gutierrez (Colombian, I got him for £7m at the age of 17 now 21 and worth £32.5 m) CB
Lucas Moura (Had him since he was 20 and he has won world player of the year last 2 seasons) LM AMC AML AMR ST
Jamie Pryor (USA) LB
Lassina Ouattara (Ivory Coast) GK

There are a few more but can't think of them off the top of my head.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:21 Sat 10 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Finished my first season in the Prem. Finished 8th with another Semi-final appearance in the FA Cup. Aim for next season is to win a domestic cup and have another solid Prem season. 2nd season is often harder than the 1st.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:44 Mon 2 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Anyone still playing? Lol.. Finished my 2nd season in the Prem taking 4th. Domestic Cups were a bit disappointing. Currently 5 games into the season and mid-table. (couple of tricky Away games at Spurs and United)

Got through to the group stage of the CL after playing Galatasaray. Got absolutely outplayed at their patch 1st leg and somehow got a vital away goal, losing 2-1. 2nd leg won 1-0 at the Country Ground to go through on away goals.

Currently top after the first round of games beating Sporting 3-0 at home, with Fenebahce and the light task of Real Madrid in the group!

ill_be_there
ill_be_there
02:46 Mon 2 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
i have just got back into it, i didnt polay for ages because i had arsenal, and everytime i played them they got lucky comebacks, in the end, after losing 4-2 from being 2-0 up i gave up, then played chelsea in next game hahaha
ill_be_there
ill_be_there
02:51 Mon 2 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Anyone still playing? Lol.. Finished my 2nd season in the Prem taking 4th. Domestic Cups were a bit disappointing. Currently 5 games into the season and mid-table. (couple of tricky Away games at Spurs and United)

Got through to the group stage of the CL after playing Galatasaray. Got absolutely outplayed at their patch 1st leg and somehow got a vital away goal, losing 2-1. 2nd leg won 1-0 at the Country Ground to go through on away goals.

Currently top after the first round of games beating Sporting 3-0 at home, with Fenebahce and the light task of Real Madrid in the group!

how are you already playing group stage only 5 games into league season?

did prem get stripped of one champions league spot so 4th is europa?
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Football manager 2012

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.