R.I.P buddytobud

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:32 Mon 3 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks for the pics Dgen... love them. Im keeping Mk_lads on my profile forever <3
_wales_lad_
_wales_lad_
03:41 Mon 3 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
was a kind gent

will be missed alot

r.i.p
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:48 Mon 3 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
More sad news on funky.

I played him allot when i 1st started out on the orig table in tournies and friendlies. He was a nice guy. He always used to say there's no such thing as bad luck on snooker, only a bad decision in the shot when i said ul to him lol. Used to make me laugh the amount of times he'd say it.

RIP mate.

Original snooker ftw!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:58 Mon 3 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
R.I.P BUDDY
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:17 Mon 3 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Very sad news once again even if I didnt know him. RIP and my thoughts to his family.
cue_power
cue_power
13:28 Mon 3 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
This sucks.

Haden't spoken to Dave for the best part of 2 or 3 years. Was always a nice bloke, very clever chap and he was always good for banter.

Very honest and realistic person which is incredibly hard to come by on an online gaming site with a social aspect.

He was a good bloke and I send my regards to his family.

I personally will not forget playing him on this site at stupid O'clock because there was nobody online. I think he even let me win a few times.

God bless BTB.
blancmange
blancmange
15:24 Mon 3 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Terrible news..a true 'gent' which is a word that has been used a lot to describe Dave but certainly true. This site could be 10x better if we could all learn a thing (or two) from this man
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:19 Mon 3 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks to everyone for their messages of support.

He passed away due to natural courses. I never got round to logging in and breaking the news.

I appreciate the support in this thread and I know how much he would of respected this thread about him.

He will certainly be someone who is genuinely missed.

Cheers

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:33 Mon 3 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks to everyone for their messages of support.

He passed away due to natural courses. I never got round to logging in and breaking the news.

I appreciate the support in this thread and I know how much he would of respected this thread about him.

He will certainly be someone who is genuinely missed.

Cheers

Very sorry to hear, he was a great bloke a real gentleman of this site and was always there to talk and help anybody out you are right when you say one that will be missed.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:06 Tue 4 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
From Matt heart_break

Buddy was a good friend of mine, always used to have a laugh on the forum

R.I.P BTB
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:11 Tue 4 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
R.I.P buddy.

Your already missed.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:50 Tue 4 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
didnt know the guy but rip
mrmagic
mrmagic
Admin
16:47 Tue 4 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Such a nice guy and a very decent bloke. Shall be sorely missed throughout the funky land! RIP buddy
ecwwwe
ecwwwe
19:40 Tue 4 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Didn't really know BTB but he seemed a good player and judging by the comments, a very nice gentleman.

RIP mate, my thoughts are with your family at this sad time.

A thank you to Haggisdcfc who passed the news on to me about this very sad piece of news, i haven't been on for about 2 months prior to this and i wanted to pay my respects to a very popular member on the site.

Goodbye BTB.

YNWA.
haggisdcfc
haggisdcfc
20:41 Wed 5 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
known this guy due to being a fellow orig player,
always had a good laugh with him and couldnt beat him often,

he was a brillant guy and had a good laugh with him, was a very kind and always said gs and gg and wished you the best, not enough like him around!, told me a few storys about lfc_lad too!

Rip Buddy
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:17 Thu 6 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Wow. I really do not know what to say!

I just want to say that I had one of my favourite times here when me and him were just playing around the riddles thread. That was the only time I really remember him for.

The profile picture is in remembrance of such a wonderful and charismatic man on and off the game. A true legend.

R.I.P Buddytobuddy. My condolences to the family and close relatives/friends.
spirit2010
spirit2010
04:05 Sun 9 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
oh man. Buddy was one of my first heroes on here when I started. Unbelievable.
I actually sent a message to him a few months back asking if he was ok.

sad news indeed
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:44 Sun 9 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
so sorry to hear this my heart goes out to your friends an family very sad news another legend on this site gone
rip buddy
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:23 Fri 28 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
oh man....

This is sad i really liked him he was sooooo nice to me and smashed me a few times on the orig table

rip
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:53 Sun 7 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
When I was just starting out on orig I was so intent on winning against BTB that I kept on playing safe - of course it didn't work and he beat me. He was very gracious in his victory and pointed out to me that I should go for my shots - best advice and always remembered. RIP.
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

R.I.P buddytobud

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.