Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 145
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:25 Sat 4 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
whats that pirate? soz understanding issues

good lead for ronnie even though hes not played well in this session. 4 frame lead is good as will be tough for judd to win but if he wins mini session 3-1 then he has a chance.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:58 Sat 4 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
whats that pirate? soz understanding issues

good lead for ronnie even though hes not played well in this session. 4 frame lead is good as will be tough for judd to win but if he wins mini session 3-1 then he has a chance.

Basically Ronnie has Bipolar.. So he has manic moments of feeling depressed etc.. Many are saying he had one the other day when he threatened to quit when in reality, He probably didnt mean it.. Just a moment thing.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:21 Sat 4 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah, it's a mental condition characterised by severe mood swings

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Bipolar-disorder/Pages/Introduction.aspx

I'd like to know how much of what goes in is actually of his own doing, and how much is down too his condition (without meaning to sound patronising)

But yeah, I thought Ronnie was going to pull away from Judd after the way he started but he just stopped playing. Judd has definitely been the better player, the amount of times I saw Ronnie getting saved by the run of the balls was ridiculously - Will be interesting to see how he comes out tomorrow

Also - Does anyone know what Ronnie actually did when Michaela Tabb had a go at him?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:48 Sat 4 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
From what I've seen/read, he had the cue between his legs and was moving his hand up and down it, in a suggestive manner
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:45 Sat 4 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Ah right haha, I tried to have a brief look last night and it seems nobody managed to catch it on tape
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:35 Sat 4 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
apparently he was cleaning his cue.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:50 Sat 4 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
He was.

Michaela is doing her job.

Anyway Ronnie is into the final for a 2nd year straight, Is he going to the impossible and win the title after having a year out ?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:57 Sat 4 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
i think so the other 2 may not play well enough but i would pick Walden to reach the final but Hawkins has done really well to level so close contest tonight
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
20:08 Sat 4 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I heard one of them hasn't hit a half yet after 24 frames lol???
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:18 Sat 4 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah was hawkins then hit 2 or 3 60+ with 2 cents this morning. think it was 16th when he finally got 50+
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:04 Sun 5 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
hawkins 16-12 up looks certain to be in final with ronnie tomorrow. walden looked out of it tonight
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:42 Sun 5 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Reconsidering retiring, as I said all a big game with the media.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:14 Mon 6 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
10-7 to Ronnie with 4 cents. good stuff from barry too keeping it close
thegame26
thegame26
01:17 Mon 6 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
10-7 to Ronnie with 4 cents. good stuff from barry too keeping it close

Been a good standard
i_am_james
i_am_james
02:10 Mon 6 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Been better than a good standard, both players have played incredibly...

Hawkins long potting has been top draw

Ronnie as always, when he's in and around the black spot is untouchable and mesmerizing.

Both playing as well as each other, those 2 snookers from Ronnie in the final frame were 2 of the best shots i have seen all tournament!

I was going to put a bet on of -10 frames Ronnie win... For those of you that dont know what that means, basically, Ronnie to win by more than 10 frames (Hawkins has an imaginary 10 frame head start.)... Luckily for me i didn't.

Personally i am really impressed with the way Hawkins is playing and if he was playing anyone else in the final i would say he deserves to win it but Ronnie, as he has been for most of this tournament is just a different class, back to back centuries twice. Incredible! Not to mention he now has the record for the most crucible centuries ever!

Hawkins (win or lose) can take a lot away from this match. His grit, determination and positive attitude in the semi final shows that he is worthy of winning the World Championship or any other major ranking event. Him and Terry Griffiths are going to be a dangerous partnership and i really hope to see Hawkins winning some ranking events in the near future!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:17 Mon 6 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Been better than a good standard, both players have played incredibly...

Hawkins long potting has been top draw

Ronnie as always, when he's in and around the black spot is untouchable and mesmerizing.

Both playing as well as each other, those 2 snookers from Ronnie in the final frame were 2 of the best shots i have seen all tournament!

I was going to put a bet on of -10 frames Ronnie win... For those of you that dont know what that means, basically, Ronnie to win by more than 10 frames (Hawkins has an imaginary 10 frame head start.)... Luckily for me i didn't.

Personally i am really impressed with the way Hawkins is playing and if he was playing anyone else in the final i would say he deserves to win it but Ronnie, as he has been for most of this tournament is just a different class, back to back centuries twice. Incredible! Not to mention he now has the record for the most crucible centuries ever!

Hawkins (win or lose) can take a lot away from this match. His grit, determination and positive attitude in the semi final shows that he is worthy of winning the World Championship or any other major ranking event. Him and Terry Griffiths are going to be a dangerous partnership and i really hope to see Hawkins winning some ranking events in the near future!

Agreed but Hawkins can win this
i_am_james
i_am_james
02:56 Mon 6 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I know but i want the fairy tale mate, the year out with no match play then to come to the biggest tournament and win it...

That will prove he is the greatest in my eyes!
i_am_james
i_am_james
03:00 Mon 6 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
18-13 Ronnie!
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

World Snooker Championship 2013

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.