World Snooker Championship 2013

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:50 Thu 2 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Not sure about anyone else but i find it disgusting.

My names Ronnie O Sullivan i dont care about the game, But i need money, stuff the players who dream about being world champion, i need the cash.

Absolute disgrace report to read, If he does go again, Hopefully its for good.

No doubting i love his game and watching him, But he needs to make a decision.

Edited by forum moderator adam_147, at 01:54 Thu 02/05/13 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:26 Thu 2 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
he is so selfish lol
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
03:11 Thu 2 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
lol brilliant. He definitely doesn't care, but why should he?
He's given more to the game than anyone in recent years.

I want the best players in the world playing in the World Championship, so he can come back as many times as he wants for all I care. He's clearly better than most of the other clowns.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:21 Thu 2 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:35 Thu 2 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
lol brilliant. He definitely doesn't care, but why should he?
He's given more to the game than anyone in recent years.

I want the best players in the world playing in the World Championship, so he can come back as many times as he wants for all I care. He's clearly better than most of the other clowns.

Glad somebody else shares my views. Amazing game he plays with the media and amazing at the game he plays.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:22 Thu 2 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
i_am_james
i_am_james
04:31 Thu 2 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  

My names Ronnie O Sullivan i dont care about the game, But i need money, stuff the players who dream about being world champion, i need the cash.

Wind your neck in... He's been a top player since before you were even a tadpole... He's done it all, won all the big titles, hit the big breaks, won the big prizes, why should he carry on?

He's the greatest player to of ever played the game (technically) and if this is his final BIG event then so be it, lets enjoy it while it lasts.

For me personally, the guy is my idol and a legend and i think now is the right time to go but i think in 2 or 3 years he will pop up from nowhere and wow us again.

Edited by forum moderator adam_147, at 01:56 Thu 02/05/13 (BST)
adam_147
adam_147
04:59 Thu 2 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Just think about it. People go to work to earn money, that's how the world works. If bosses fired people for coming to work to make money then there would be a lot of unemployed people. So what if he doesn't care, if he plays the best then he deserves to win. The other players need to use that to their advantage against him and use the fact that they know it means more to them to motivate themselves.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:38 Thu 2 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  

Edited by forum moderator adam_147, at 01:54 Thu 02/05/13 (BST)

Dont worry mate.
One must have two ingredients to win the world snooker championship:
- One must be very good at snooker
- One must very much want to win it

You're a very good player and quite an expert on snooker yourself so i guess i dont even have to tell you that.

If Ronnie isn't out there because he really wants to win the world title, only because he has to earn some money, he isn't going to win it in a 100 years.

I'm not sure he really meant what he said there. Like mattywellie says, he plays a game with the media.

He said that he's playing to earn school money for his kids. A better question would be: what happened to the circa 5 million pounds he's earned in his career, not even included sponsor money?
thegame26
thegame26
12:52 Thu 2 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Cam think your reading too much into it , ^^^^^ above says ronnie plays games with the media ,he will beat trump and will win the tournament
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:32 Thu 2 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Maybe so.. But its boring now.

If you saw twitter last night, there was hate on him every 2 seconds.. here are a few.

Ronnie do one if you want mate, your boring, we dont care anymore #TypicalRonnie

Trump to beat Ronnie and knock that nob into the real world, #TeamTrump
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:37 Thu 2 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
But he if wins he will be back next year lol
i_am_james
i_am_james
13:51 Thu 2 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
He also said, ''Im a competetive person and you will have to scrape me off the table before you beat me''

That sums it up, he wants to win but he's got to where he wanted to...

Could he really go all the way...

I hope so!!
si123
si123
16:37 Thu 2 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
All sportsman play their games for the money, I go to work week in week out for the money who cares??

You think Rooney went for a change of sceenery or Ronaldo Tevez Nani De Gea more and more names look beyond everything else.

If I could get paid to play snooker I'd take that every day of the week you don't need to enjoy your job if it's paying as much as that does. Yes once upon a time he used to love the game he plays just give the guy a break he wants one last payday

Also lets face it Steve Davies isn't good enough to compete anymore you think he's BBC's pundit for Free no he's making extra money everybody wants more.

Look at the bigger picture
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:41 Thu 2 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Boring game so far
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:26 Thu 2 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
3-1 mid session interval.. Interesting
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:51 Thu 2 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
im not bothered what people say about ronnie tbh. he will always be my favourite whether he cares or not. if he didnt want to win then he would be out. just need to watch the game with ali carter to see that.

i think ronnie will beat judd then win the tournament but if judd wins i think he would win the title.

i would be disappointed if ronnie retired but hes almost done everything except beating Hendrys Centuries and World Titles so i would not be angry. only way i think he may return next year is to win this world title otherwise i dont see him playing in qualifiers next year.

a great wrestler once said its the best time to go out when you are on top of your game which ronnie is.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
20:29 Thu 2 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Maybe so.. But its boring now.

If you saw twitter last night, there was hate on him every 2 seconds.. here are a few.

Ronnie do one if you want mate, your boring, we dont care anymore #TypicalRonnie
But if it's boring you wouldn't care! Neither would all the people that are apparently on him on twitter. But they do. Why? Because it's not boring, it's awesome
mich
mich
21:32 Thu 2 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I hope Trump beats him, not because I dislike Ronnie, or what he has said, I actually think it's hilarious and he is a genius... But I am just a massive fan of Trump his long potting is awesome, cue power too, and now his safety game is getting up there, just an unbelievable player in my eyes.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:45 Thu 2 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Personally, although I respect him as a player, I do not like Ronnie at all (don't like his demeanour, his attitude and still think he is a drugs cheat) but I think what a lot of people fail to realise is that Ronnie suffers from Bipolar Disorder...Without trying to sound condescending, it's hard enough to deal with a condition like that at the best of times - Let alone when you are in the media spotlight like he is
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

World Snooker Championship 2013

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.