are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

this is stressing lol.........

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:31 Fri 14 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i just got the highest break i have ever got which was 64 and the lad left the room and it didnt count really stressfull please nick can you do anything about this
atticus
atticus
16:24 Fri 14 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah same thing with me, was bout to get a 147 and they left. If you read the other thread, phase has took this into consideration.
Also, wrong forum.
atticus
atticus
16:29 Fri 14 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Actually, now would be a good time to call you a hypocrite.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:45 Fri 14 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
hypocrit nice title anymore you wish to dub on me raiden. Cause it is really quite sad moping around a forum and pulling people to bit calling them names how old are you 4 5 get on with your life pal
atticus
atticus
16:55 Fri 14 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Wasn't offending you.

john_higgins - User
(14 posts) 19:34 Fri 14/10/05 (BST)

im not imitating im just stating the rules

cough.
fentoozler
fentoozler
16:57 Fri 14 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Cos 4-5 year olds know how to spell and type, and use the internet, and use a forum, and know how to play an online snooker game, and know how to use their grammar etc...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:59 Fri 14 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
please people lets not turn this place into how funkypool got, everyone is here for i hope the same reason; to enjoy playing snooker.

so if you havnt got anything nice to say about a person the please refrain from posting it. what's the point its an online game and insults, digs will not be tolerated.

Any post from now which is a dig/insulting/bringing another player down etc will be immediately removed as this place is not for that, its for playing snooker, so lets enjoy it.

Everyone has a clean slate on this site and is treat with the same respect as any other user, so please also show the same respect to other users on the site or say nothing at all.
atticus
atticus
22:54 Fri 14 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Uh.. that's funny. How's calling him a hypocrite offensive/a dig/an insult?
At least read the post before you come here acting like somethings wrong.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:29 Sat 15 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
the post was not directed at you, it was a general statement that we dont want bickering here. thanks

p.s if you did call me a hypocrite it would be possible i could take offense, so your statement holds no worth on all counts.

again please dont always try to have last word or be argumentative, im trying to ensure the forums are a nice place to visit, you attempting to make that easier rather than harder for me would be nice.
totaly
totaly
04:55 Sat 15 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lol
atticus
atticus
09:13 Sat 15 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Post removed by an admin
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

this is stressing lol.........

Back to Top of this Page