are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

U r ranking system

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:30 Wed 26 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Not being funny here guys but for christ sake sort it out, for 1 it dont make sense u could be playing a player who has no ranking points but as played for ages and they win and good luck to them but the ranking points well it says it all it sucks
nick
nick
Admin
08:47 Thu 27 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
The FIFA football world ranking system also uses a comparative ranking system, so lets put this into football terms.

You're near the top of the rankings, a bit like England. You play a team that has played for years but has low ranking, a bit like Northern Ireland.

Shock horror, you (England) lose. Meaning that there is a big loss in rankings for you (England), and a big gain in rankings for opponent (Northern Ireland).

It's the same rules for all, hence the best players are all near the top of the rankings, and the poorer down the bottom.
krauser
krauser
08:26 Mon 1 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Because the player with the higher ranking is expected to win. So he/she will not gain as many points as the lower ranked player would if he/she won.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:33 Fri 5 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
simple thing - play ppl ur own rank. then there is less dummy spitting.
krauser
krauser
07:39 Sat 6 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Or even more simple, just win your match.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:50 Sun 7 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i agree about the rankings thing. i enjoy playing anyone, but for example last night i played shedinho, who is a great player, i won the session like 3-1 or something and ended up with way worse rankings than i began it with lol. maybe if it took into consideration the score too, so if its a tight match, you might not lose so many points, but if its a spankin u lose lots...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:07 Sun 7 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
p.s. to the guy who said play peeps with your own rankin, what if u like people and wanna play them anyways
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

U r ranking system

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.