are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Practise Breaks should count!!!!!!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

quick_shot1
quick_shot1
20:37 Sun 28 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
All the breaks everyone do on the practise table should count because its just as hard, make this change please nick!!!!!!

Edited at 01:38 Mon 29/05/06 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:16 Mon 29 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Its a good idea mate, but you can get people setting up all the balls near the pockets so they are able to get regular high breaks!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:57 Tue 30 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Exactly, that just wouldnt work mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:06 Tue 30 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
They are called practise breaks for a reason..practise and they will stay that way.

Wherever have you seen stats for practise routines...

freddie flintoff took 10 wickets in a row as he hit the stumps with no batter every time.

Even chris waddle and gareth southgate could score a penalty with no goalkeeper ;)
quick_shot1
quick_shot1
19:11 Tue 30 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
haha your all very funny but its stil just as hard on practise table as on a normal table so dont argu
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:29 Wed 31 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Phases' point is valid, and understandable, but a new section on someone's stats could be added, to say just how large a practice break is achieveable... J-DuDe
wild_boy
wild_boy
19:26 Wed 31 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
it wouldnt work and its quite alot easier to get a high break on the practice table cause you have no opponent to pot against you which makes it by far easier to get a good break
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:34 Thu 1 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
If your talkin about a really good break, say like a 102 where u clear the whole table from the break and ur opponent wudn't have a shot anyway (as i did on a pracy table! ) , then it wudnt really make a difference as regards difficulty.

Howeva i totally agree wiv phase's point, I just wanted to get my ace practise break in there

Edited at 20:36 Thu 1/06/06 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:04 Sun 4 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
A practice break stat would be good though.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Practise Breaks should count!!!!!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.