are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

FAO a Moderator

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:22 Tue 6 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Is there any chance of a "boot" option when someone joins your table, ie a person that you are not that keen on playing ? could be a number of reasons why you want to boot, waiting for someone else to join / that person has previously been abusive / newbie rating etc ?

thanks
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:48 Tue 6 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
You do mean to just eject them from that room, and into the members bar right?

If so, that'd be a good idea, 'cos usually asking isnt enough for most people. =]
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:01 Tue 6 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
exactly, mods its gotta be done.
riseagainst
riseagainst
16:51 Fri 9 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Right so i'm getting a beating from a great player, 67-0 down, i dont want to lose my ranking points.........i know, i'll just boot him.
Wont work. Just leave yourself and create a new room. Or if you're waiting for someone else make it a private table and invite the desired opponent.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:46 Sat 10 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
The way i see it is, if it's your game, you decide what to do. If you don't want to play a particular user, then it's for the user who joined to be polite and leave.

If it's a case of wanting to play one particular person, then you create a private game and invite users to watch or play.

What i think would be a better idea is to block users who are on your ignore list from entering games which you are the owner of.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:51 Sun 11 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i think this is a good idea. maybe you can only boot them before the break?
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FAO a Moderator

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.