are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

breaks continued

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

wrexhamjj
wrexhamjj
10:19 Tue 13 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
anyway you can carry on whent eh player leaves? made a break of 49 today jus about to pot easy blue and mainy_2006 left? can it be sorted so this can happen?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:45 Tue 13 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
annoying isnt it, happened with me the other day b-man was the culprit, also kappochino or stravo whatever his name is has done it too, name and shame em i say
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:55 Tue 13 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Naming users only creates arguments, try to avoid using names please.
wrexhamjj
wrexhamjj
05:39 Wed 14 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
but if they stop breaks surely people should know who they are so they don't play them?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:32 Tue 20 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah i really think u should be able to finish the break your on if someone leaves because it damages the credibility of the high break leaderboards.
Ive been denied about 6 half centuries like this. For example, once when i was playing john_higgins who at the time was bottom of the half century leader board and i was 3 away from him, he left the game with me on an easy half century ball. I think it was the most disgusting, unsporting move ever because we were competeing for the same spot on the leaderboard.
Ive also spoken to someone else that had the exact same thing happen to them against john_higgns. I think if there was any justice, john_higgins should be penalised for this but i know that probably cant happen. So ill just settle for naming and shaming him. Avoid playing him if you are looking for high breaks.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:26 Wed 28 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i think it is disgusting aswell, as i have been denied numerous times of half centuries, mainly by andylvlouise
wrexhamjj
wrexhamjj
06:33 Wed 28 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
andylvlouise is a grade A clown,always leaves on breaks
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:50 Thu 29 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Breaks continued would be a good idea, and it would stop all these arguements. I would be annoyed if i was on say 99, and the next ball i potted would get in into the centries, and somone left the game!!!
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

breaks continued

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.