are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Nominating a colour

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:06 Mon 19 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Is anyone bothered by the fact that often no skill is needed to get out of a snooker on the colours as anyone of them can be hit?In a close game it would make all the difference if someone snookers themselves after a red and then had to pick a colour to go for.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:59 Mon 19 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I think nominating a colour would be a great addition, after all we are looking to make this more realistic right??
funkyshot1
funkyshot1
12:48 Mon 19 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
That would be a brilliant idea, good thinking marcus. Lets hope nick makes da change
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:49 Mon 19 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
My comments were really for the arcade snooker as the table is so small snookers are very,very common.I think they are much less frequent in snooker due to the large scale of the table.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:51 Tue 20 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Well i think if you introduce it for one, you should introduce it for the other!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:46 Wed 21 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Yea would work for arcade snooker, also would certainly make the snooker more realistic indeed! As it is pretty simple to be snookered and hit a colour, especially down the balk end.... lets see if its possible!

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:23 Fri 23 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Also if the person is snookered, there should be a option to make them re-take the snooker again.

Sure these have been discussed before though...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:54 Fri 23 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Re-taking i have seen discussed elsewhere.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Nominating a colour

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.