are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Not first maximum break!!!!!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:03 Tue 20 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't want to ruin your moment boz_lad, but nick I think you'll find that this is the second maximum break made. steven_up made a 107 break before he deleted his account and made a new one (God knows why he did it) does anyone know why?? I remember congratulating him about a month ago for doing it. Still a very impressive maximum though!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:18 Tue 20 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah thats true. well done to boz_lad, but it is the second maximum alright. steven_up actually just plays to get a maximum and then deletes and starts again if he does. crazy guy

Edited at 16:19 Tue 20/06/06 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:05 Tue 20 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i thought he deleted and re-joined when he lost games?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:01 Tue 20 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
he only kept deleting because i remember him telling me that he wanted to get to virtuoso without losing which he has now achieved and i think that it's self is a decent achievement. he was as you said the first to get a maximum break of 107 he got it on his 4th or 5th game after re-creating that user.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:05 Wed 21 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Very impressive and thankfully a decent opponent who stayed with you.Imagine someone logging out on 94 with pink and black to go.
riseagainst
riseagainst
12:25 Wed 21 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Fantastic achievement bozlad, really well done.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:57 Fri 23 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
boz lad, who was your opponent
wild_boy
wild_boy
13:52 Fri 23 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
well it is really the first one in my opinion because steven_up deleted his account and so that doesnt count cause it was recorded.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:37 Sat 24 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
steven_lfc now has one
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Not first maximum break!!!!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.