are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Trickshot option (Renamed)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:14 Wed 27 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
i have an idea for the website, i think is quiet great. i need help so i can give the website manager a new idea.

please could u message me for give anyone an idea for the website.

thankyou
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:18 Wed 27 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Huh don't understand mate, you have an idea that you want to put forward to nick? if so just post your idea on here

PS. Welcome to the forums
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:19 Wed 27 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
This is a "Game Queires" forum, witch means post your idea's on here.

And the site owner is:

nick
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:44 Wed 27 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah just post your idea here and wait for feedback from members as admin and mods are busy
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:00 Wed 27 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
yes post it on here
members awill give there feedback and if nick likes it and thinks it could ork he will add it to the game
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:06 Wed 27 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
ok thnx u guys. i was woundering if the website could set up challenges for arcade snooker and snooker. challenges like tricks. As you know most people get bored and i think this could give people something to do. i dont know how many levels to put on but its just an idea.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:10 Wed 27 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
mabey u could ask around for ideas on what tricks to put in.
iamtheworst
iamtheworst
11:17 Wed 27 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Trick shots you mean? That is a good idea, and something you could do yourself if the option to place balls anywhere you like on the practice table is brought in.

However, the option to do this against other people would become very easy very quickly. Something like this would be just like Mini Golf on Pool. As soon as you know the angles, you can get the perfect shot every single time.

A good idea, but not one that I would like to see implemented.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:24 Wed 27 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
yer like trick shots but you wouldnt get points or anything, it would help you when u r playing in a real game. thnx for ur comment.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:24 Wed 27 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
i would like this idea, it would be a super addition
iamtheworst
iamtheworst
11:31 Wed 27 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
If it is brought in without a points system or without a ranking system, I would love to see it.

Perhaps a few could be introduced as additions to the practice table, until we can move and position the balls? I agree that this would help in a real game as you have already said, but doesn't Carom do that already? To play Carom, you have to learn to use spin effectively to make a successful shot, which also would help in a real game.

What ideas do you have for how the balls would be positioned in this Trick Shot option?

Edited at 16:37 Wed 27/08/08 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:43 Wed 27 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
erm... one idea is the plant shot. tricky shot which we all have to use in some games. red ball is positioned near the pocket and another ball i positioned in the middle of the table. the white ball is positioned and the back of the table and you have to hit the red ball into the ball close to the pocket. if the red ball is not hit first the table resets or if the ball close to the pocket is no pocketed then the table gets reset.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:47 Wed 27 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
once you have mastered that shot it could get harder with 3 red balls on the table. you would have to plant 2 balls to pot 1.
iamtheworst
iamtheworst
11:48 Wed 27 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
I see you've actually thought this through a little then. It sounds like a good alternative to the Mini Golf option on Pool. An excellent idea
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:50 Wed 27 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
thankyou.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:32 Wed 27 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Sounds good to me and as iamtheworst says great alternative to mini golf.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Trickshot option (Renamed)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.