are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Draw Offer???

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:32 Mon 26 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Does anyone else think there should be an offer draw button? Where both players can see no advantage to breaking a deadlock??? I was just in a game then where we were level on points... just touching upto the brown for a while. Both me and my opponent would have easily taken a draw at this point. Any one else agree???? Or maybe an instant re-rack...? Also put a limit on the number of times it can be offered so no one abuses the system!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:54 Mon 26 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
personally i dont think this would be a good idea and would lead to too much negative play in the circumstances u r talking about rather than positive attacking safetys. Also its a bit of a poor way to end a game.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:42 Mon 26 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes but sometimes there is no other likely safety, you'd be throwing the game away taking the chance!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:27 Tue 27 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Initially i thought it was another top idea from Mr funky,but it would only encourage people to play for the draw.With some of the people on the site they would do it with most of the balls on the table.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:36 Tue 27 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
That's why there should be a limit to the number of times you can offer / be offered a draw in the match!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:59 Tue 27 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Well all I can say is in real life your allowed to offer a re-rack to the opponent, and the aim for us here is to get this game as realistic and keep it fun. Now I don't think adding this feature will change people's playing styles.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:01 Tue 27 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Hmmm,maybe if a draw could only be offered once of twice.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:01 Fri 30 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
same ere not a really good idea
riseagainst
riseagainst
12:30 Sat 1 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Terrible idea. If youre both touching up to the brown then play an inventive shot. make sure his next shot he cant touch up to the ball/increase the risk of slipping up when he does touch up to the ball.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Draw Offer???

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.