are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Made It Virtuoso!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:28 Wed 9 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Finally made the grade upto Virtuoso (900+) which for me on here is a good achievemnet as I am a pool man! hehe. If it lasts all good but if it doesn't ah well a challenge to get back up.

( arcade snooker btw)
>>> Ste <<<.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:53 Wed 9 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
gratz nice achievement, now never play another game again or someone will take those hard earnt points
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:55 Wed 9 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
yep, defo - give up now. i just got to pro an lost pro in one day. =(

nevermind - there's always tomorrow.
astragtemk2
astragtemk2
06:40 Thu 10 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I was in the top ten last week and dropped down a 100 points this week i was at 919.7 and now at about 836 or sumthin but i made it to virtuoso (for a day) lol
dudelost
dudelost
08:30 Fri 11 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
well done
astragtemk2
astragtemk2
12:45 Fri 11 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
thnx
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:01 Sun 13 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
yer gr8 achievement u sad kunt, mayb nxt you'll learn to walk and go and get a life, why dnt u spend your time doing sumthing more productive, like losing weight or sumtihng, ah thankyou
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:38 Mon 14 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Your pathetic you know that? just take a look at how many games you have played over 1000 and i've played barely a 100 . I think ur the one that spends your friggin life on here abusing people for no - reason and posting random crap on forums. If ya calling me fat lmao I know people on here that can tell you i am far from it. I do regular sport mate , something that you probs haven't heard of !Ban him and give him a chance 2 see what life has 2 give!!

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:45 Mon 14 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Regular sport isnt clicking a mouse and moving your index and thumb up and down on that microscopic s e xual organ you call your wiener.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Made It Virtuoso!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.