Im not tom666

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:40 Tue 22 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I understand that revenge. But the fact remains that tomv666 made the site a lot less pleasant for a hell of a lot of the members on the site, making this a not so small situation.

I have reason to believe that spiderman16 is the same person, so I felt the information should be shared so that the people who were affected would know what was going on.

There's also the fact that spiderman16 himself made this thread... nobody else. He should have expected the reaction that he has received.
revenge
revenge
Admin
07:19 Wed 23 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
If you wish to make a complaint about a user please use the Contact Us page. Then we can sort the situation. Also on the gameframe dialog u can send a complaint which then sends the admins a copy of what has been said
astragtemk2
astragtemk2
12:44 Wed 23 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
yea but theres NOT enuff options to complain about!! eg:

Please ensure the complaint reason is EXACTLY one of the following
- "no reason"
- "racist behaviour"
- "unprovoked continuous offensive language"
- "unprovoked serious threat"
Y isnt there any more options lol
revenge
revenge
Admin
13:41 Wed 23 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes but u can always type in your own complaint aslong as it isn't silly of course

Hence the "No Reason" one

Edited at 18:47 Wed 23/08/06 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:38 Thu 24 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
On the game the only complaints you can send are the ones that astragtemk2 posted earlier. You can't type in your own complaint as it won't accept it.

Or have I been doing something wrong?
revenge
revenge
Admin
09:22 Thu 24 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Hmm i have never tried so was unsure. So i guess just leave it as no reason?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:42 Fri 25 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Yep, just use the 'no reason' option on the complaint window. A better option would be to use contact us.
astragtemk2
astragtemk2
14:57 Fri 25 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
well can u put more reasons on anyway??
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:51 Sat 26 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
yer more reasons are needed, but I definately think your taking it too far with spiderman, he bin alrite with me, jus giv the kid a break, grow up manonthemoon, hes apolagised, what more do you want! He probably hasnt given 'abuse' since, it seems to me like you just like to moan for the hell of it.
revenge
revenge
Admin
18:34 Sat 26 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
This is a friendly site for those who bug you theres the ignore feature...We try to make it a child friendly site so we can control it and make it suitable for everyone! with arguements/accusations such as this one it doesn't go well for us as a site
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:41 Sat 26 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes i totally agree, but I just thought manonthemoon was taking it a bit too far thats all.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Im not tom666

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.