milsonio
11:28 Mon 28 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
ken_k_niff 960.4
boulton_06 956.4
middles_boro 953.3
sumclut 940.6
steven 939.0

Hows he managed to get that ranking??

The kid has managed nine 50's and a top break of 60 odd. anyone played him recently??

smells a bit fishy to me...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:26 Mon 28 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
think about d_v_s and top_spin, been here under a week and already virtuoso/high professional
revenge
revenge
Admin
14:03 Mon 28 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
There is a reason for this ...the reason that im looking to see to within the next 24 hours
milsonio
milsonio
16:59 Mon 28 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i aint no grass, just curious thats all!

Fair play to the lad if hes got to that ranking through merit but i no how hard it is to reach anywhere near that..

He was 6-700s 2-3 weeks back!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:57 Mon 28 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
why am i being mentioned?!

i played pool for ages before this and its the same kind of principles...
riseagainst
riseagainst
21:41 Mon 28 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Well players like topspin can have had previous usernames. So thats how they get so good in a week. Spursjay has only been signed up one month apparently

I agree with the boulton thing, hes got a second account too which in another thread he's said is his brother's account. So something sounds strange but indeed he could have just achieved it quickly.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:33 Tue 29 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
2 to three week's back i had a bad week i went down to 800 - then last week i got my ranking back up and u can ask alot of people on the game mabe i dont break high all the time but it not often that i lose
i can beat alot of the top player and i think alot of people would agree....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:34 Tue 29 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
soo u can moniter me as mutch as u want revenge even have me a game =d best of 3
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:36 Tue 29 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
rise m8 my brother introdudced me to this game and i found it vry gd and if u loked im on all the time mabe tht's y im gd...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:38 Tue 29 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
lol milsonio i think u might have had me mistakenb for my btoher iv hardly eva been in the 600.s
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:41 Tue 29 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Boulton may not be a big break maker... but he is a competent player.
fastboysam
fastboysam
Admin
08:07 Tue 29 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
just watched boulton play milsonio. he confirmed he had another account and was absolute rubbish...i mean not even going for the right balls and missing dead rams..definitely NOT a virtuoso as i see it.
Oh yeah....he said he hopes he gets banned so he can come back and show us all how good he is......that'll be the day!!
milsonio
milsonio
08:07 Tue 29 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i have just played Boulton_06 in front of fastboysam to prove a point after he started asking me about this post and i kicked his @ss 3-0. He wont play ranked games though for some strange reason... Hmm

Like Sam said to Boulton, the good players like Boz and Steven dont build there rankings up and then sit at the top of the rankings and just play friendlies???

Whats all that about?
drunk_lad
drunk_lad
08:10 Tue 29 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
come on lads, ive played boulton on numerous occasions, he has beatme i have beat him, everybody has thier off periods, i was 945 on thursay and plummeted to 834, give the lad a chance to prove himself rather than slay him

Edited at 13:12 Tue 29/08/06 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:13 Tue 29 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
nothing 2 prove 2 u think what u want dont tell me u never have a bad game cant be that bad been in tornie final a few times and knocked u lot out 2 get there!
revenge
revenge
Admin
08:24 Tue 29 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Enough.. Leave it to the staff to decide please. If hes found to have dodgy results the action shall be taken but for the time being please dont use the forum to start arguements like this. Complaints should really go to the contact us page and not on the forums

Capped
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Boulton_06...........

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.