Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
cue_power
cue_power
18:41 Tue 8 Jun 10 (BST)  [Link]  
This sucks...

Entered a FPP (frequent player points) tournament on pokerstars. Qualifiers to the PCA (Poker Caribean Adventure)

600 players for round one, which i needed to place top 20 which i ended up finishing in 1st.

2nd round 361 entrants, 128 players get entry into the finals where all the big cash is.

After 9 hands ive got my chips form 2500-13000. Next chip leader in the tournament has 3380 so I am dominating.

Said to myself i will play big hands strongly but chuck all the rubbish.

First hand I have AK and called raised preflop..flop came AKQ he went all in...i called he has AQ and he hits a back door flush.

second hand I get 10,10 call an all in..they have 9,10. Flop...8,9,9 and quaded up on the river.

Third hand i have KQ flop comes KQ5 i raise he calls turn is an 8...i have top 2 with a King high flush draw i push all in...get called by pocket 10s...10 of spades and 10 of clubs...he cant hit the 10 of hearts as it flushes me...he hits the only out he has 10 of diamonds on the river.

Last hand before losing all my chips in the most outrageous fashion....i have 9,7 of clubs on the big blind, i call a raise from a tight player so i put him on a hand.

Flop comes, 8 of clubs, 6 of clubs and a 2 of spades. I have open ended straight draw (8 cards) + flush draw (9cards) i raise he shoves all in i call...he turns Ace king (no clubs) So i have the 9's and 7's as outs too (6 cards)
a total of 23 cards puts me favourite...blanks.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:56 Tue 13 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Me and paws currently in a tourny approaching final table, 810 for 1st, currently 3rd in chips
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:38 Tue 13 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Boom!! 3rd!!

450 notes for a 4 dollar investment!!

Cha-ching!!

When you hit a str8 flush you know your making the final table
cue_power
cue_power
13:28 Tue 13 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Haaah!

Nice work peg'ssss!

Good job
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:34 Tue 13 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Very well done pegs

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:48 Tue 10 Aug 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Ahhhhh, just folded a royal flush!!! FS!!
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Let's Talk Poker

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.