Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Football Manager 2011 Chat

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:26 Sat 11 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Post all of your achievements, tactics, tips, and any other exciting stats or news here!!!!!!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:27 Mon 13 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
not FM 11 but CM's cheap lower league cheap good players,

Dimitris Giantsis 400k
jankauskas free
Zivkovic free
Sun Jihai free
Insua loan
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:50 Mon 13 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
LMA Manager 2003 is the best manager game i have ever played

simply because you can type in money cheats, and that, where as others you cant
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:53 Tue 14 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
virtuoso1978 said:
LMA Manager 2003 is the best manager game i have ever played

simply because you can type in money cheats, and that, where as others you cant

Hahaha I remember doing that. I used the "Unlimited Money" and "Everybody Signs" cheats and signed the full Real Madrid squad to St Mirren
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:43 Tue 14 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
just took over cheltenham town job and saw that nicolas anelka signed for free, then because i had a budjet of only 3k, i sold him for 1.1 million!!!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:48 Tue 14 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
playing championship manager 2010 with liverpool won the quintuple first season

bought ashley cole, messi, xavi, iniesta, aguero, rooney, kaka, ronaldo and david villa
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:51 Tue 14 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I usually get a championship team like WBA,
get a rich, prem team like Man City,
give all the money in chunks to WBA,
then you have enough money,
quit manager of City,also to get players more keen on moving,
I put who I want to sign in reserves, transfer list them and loan list them so they now want to move, just a couple things there
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:11 Tue 14 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
wow talk about knowing how to win (cheating )
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:13 Tue 14 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
isn't it wonderful?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:13 Tue 14 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
virt_slayer said:
playing championship manager 2010 with liverpool won the quintuple first season

bought ashley cole, messi, xavi, iniesta, aguero, rooney, kaka, ronaldo and david villa

i got sacked from liverpool after winning league cup and europa all 2 seasons in a row but i finished out of europe positions in league, so i went for a challenge at my hometown club of cheltenham town, who got relegated to bsp, and now i am top after 15 games 4 points clear and game in hand!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:16 Wed 15 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Are the games extremely easy?

I remember playing CM4 and it was extremely hard! It was realistic though! There was no winning quintuples or anything like that! I won a fair few trophies in my day on it though including the WC.

Was the most addictive game I have ever played. Once spent 24 hours straight playing it. Played a whole season in that one sitting. Seasons took ages to complete. I read people online saying they are in 2020 and 2035 etc on FM11. All seems so quick!

My best memory was getting sacked as manager of Man Utd after winning 3 leagues and the champions league (plus stupid competitions) in 6 seasons then going on to get Huddersfield promoted in back to back seasons from Conference to Div 2. Computer broke then though, devastated over that I was.
iamtheworst
iamtheworst
16:14 Wed 15 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I've not played 2011 but I've been playing FM2007 on the Xbox 360 with Chelsea just to get a feel of the game. My best moment on the game so far has to be winning the League Cup, FA Cup, Premiership and Champions League all in the same season. That included a 4-2 win over Barcelona in the final and beating Real Madrid 3-0 in the semi final at the Bernabeu.

The real challenge in Football Manager though is playing in the lower leagues. Attempted to do something with Lewes and managed to get them to finish in the play offs both seasons before being sacked due to a poor run of form. You get little to no funds with very little income due to the size of the games and the wage budget.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:11 Wed 15 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
higher leagues is fun but only for one or two seasons i find
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:32 Wed 15 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
i was devastated when i took man city from 18 in january to the champions league spots purely because i signed robbie keane who scored 40 goals in 23 games for me then i had to change my computer cos it got broken
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:09 Wed 15 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
i find nicolas anelka is a great goal scorer but crap fitness
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Football Manager 2011 Chat

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.